The Mirror Lies

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
The mirror lies. Have you ever looked at yourself, and said "I look decent, I'm not bad looking." You tell yourself that you're okay, but your life doesn't reflect that. You're low in the social hierarchy, you have no previous or current partner, your friends are lacking. You're confused, "How is my life this way? I know looks matter, but still, I'm not ugly." You live without knowing why the way things are. One day, you look at the mirror. You really contemplate and think about if the person looking bad is good looking. Then you have a realization. If the mirror flips images, then what I see isn't me! I have gotten so use to the mirror's image that I don't know how I really look. So, you take your phone, put it at a decent distance from you so the image isn't distorted, use the front camera and take a photo. You look at the picture and... oh. Look at that. I'm not as good looking as I thought. It... all makes sense now. Now I understand. I am ugly.

The Mirror Lies.

When I did this a long time ago and saw my true face, I found my flaws that made me look deformed. Then I knew why things are the way they are.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, Deleted member 4383, Zdeweilx and 11 others
LEGIT. I first discovered my flaws with a 360 mirror set, it was ropefuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2506 and 5 others
why does it even matter jfl. niggas r just maschocist at this point

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, LowTierNormie, FutureMogger and 1 other person
Lifefuel when you take mirror selfie, flip it and look even better

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, DianabolDownie, Deleted member 5467 and 1 other person
And people say looks has to do nothing with having amounts of friends JFL at this cope

All good looking kids are popular

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, I'mme, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
And people say looks has to do nothing with having amounts of friends JFL at this cope

most people are subhumans though so it would make sense if you had easier time making friends as one of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
The mirror lies. Have you ever looked at yourself, and said "I look decent, I'm not bad looking." You tell yourself that you're okay, but your life doesn't reflect that. You're low in the social hierarchy, you have no previous or current partner, your friends are lacking. You're confused, "How is my life this way? I know looks matter, but still, I'm not ugly." You live without knowing why the way things are. One day, you look at the mirror. You really contemplate and think about if the person looking bad is good looking. Then you have a realization. If the mirror flips images, then what I see isn't me! I have gotten so use to the mirror's image that I don't know how I really look. So, you take your phone, put it at a decent distance from you so the image isn't distorted, use the front camera and take a photo. You look at the picture and... oh. Look at that. I'm not as good looking as I thought. It... all makes sense now. Now I understand. I am ugly.

The Mirror Lies.

When I did this a long time ago and saw my true face, I found my flaws that made me look deformed. Then I knew why things are the way they are.
I look fine on a webcam sometimes (not flipped image) its in the mental most of you are mentalcels like me

The black pill freed me, I understand the truth and have knowledge to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 6113 and Fear
The mirror doesn't lie, your brain does. To everybody else on the planet, you look exactly the same whether it be IRL or in the mirror. the same cannot be said for lens distorted pictures. Many users, myself included, have confirmed this.

Front camera, back camera, both lie to you. No camera you own can replicate your eyes.

Lots of subhuman popular kids and chad unpopular kids at my HS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Htobrother, LowTierNormie and 8 others
cope^

If the mirror wasn't lying why do you see 2/10 guys doing day-game on Stacies? surely they would know their SMV doesn't match. Go on hairloss sites you see subhumans getting 20k hair transplant when they clearly need a head transplant instead.

Flipping it doesn't make you look better or worse, you're just not used to seeing yourself unmirrored, hence you think you look worse. All that matters is proportions. The only benefit of seeing yourself flipped is to find out how bad your asymmetries are.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, DianabolDownie, LowTierNormie and 7 others
I have read that people see faces from right to left, so this means that the right side of the face Is more important.

So if You have a defect in the right side of your face, for example a lazy eye, when You see yourself in a mirror it may not look that Bad, but for other people it Will be more noticeable and Will make You look less attractive to them than what You think You are from watching yourself in the mirror.

I agreed. I'm VERY handsome on mirror. Many girls found and find me handsome too, but im sure im not even near to be at that level i see on mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
ur wrong and right

it isnt that for some reason ur face looks better irl compared to mirrored

its cuz u stare at urself for a mirror so long that ur brain automatically corrects asymmetries and flaws

download the app true visage which flips ur front camera, and look at mirrored, then true, then mirrored in rapid succession

u automatically see the same flaws in ur mirrored view

i see no flaws on mirror but in videos & photos god damn...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
The mirror is my only friend

selfies distort pics so hard. On my iPhone my hairlooks 3shades lighter and skin looks red

Shit thread as per ususal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
This is such a stupid thread that was redone a thousand times, the mirror does not lie u are just used to ur reflection in that particular surface that u do not recognize asymmetry, use a true mirror for a few months then look back into a normal mirror and u'll look like an abomination.

• JFL
This is such a stupid thread that was redone a thousand times, the mirror does not lie u are just used to ur reflection in that particular surface that u do not recognize asymmetry, use a true mirror for a few months then look back into a normal mirror and u'll look like an abomination.

Fucking brutal i can see whst my issues are as well i can see mouth breather signs i need imdo and genioplasticity

• +1
Reactions: Xander578
I get treated better than I think I look
Probaly because I over analyze my own flaws

I will fucking notice if my one eye got 5% more lashes others probably wont

Flipping it doesn't make you look better or worse, you're just not used to seeing yourself unmirrored, hence you think you look worse. All that matters is proportions. The only benefit of seeing yourself flipped is to find out how bad your asymmetries are.
LEGIT AS FUCK flip any video of a person and it looks off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
Mirror reflection can affect anyone, subhumans , chads, normies, etc
It’s not that big of a deal irl
19A9E0D1 2D87 4B87 A5EA E64DF0FF34C4
BEEA1FFF A590 44D5 811E CD495B78B012

9216BAAB 7EDD 45C8 A638 DC36494D70EF
349F316B 208E 4ADD B458 A0B053B47742

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and PjSon
there was a study that showed that while participants preferred mirror-reversed versions of themselves (like everyone usually does), their friends preferred the non-mirror flipped version, which is basically the camera version or the version they're used to irl. When the camera no longer flips your image, the image appears very drastically different to you, and any faults/asymmetries are amplified. But you look essentially the same way as you do in the mirror to other people, cuz they're used to the non-flipped version of you. Also, a mirror provides a more accurate depiction than photos because a mirror image is 3d and in real time, a picture is 2d and a snapshot of one moment. The flipping is almost negligible, our brain just interprets these as drastic difference b/c you're so used to seeing yourself in one way

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Alexanderr and 5'8manlet
cope^

If the mirror wasn't lying why do you see 2/10 guys doing day-game on Stacies? surely they would know their SMV doesn't match. Go on hairloss sites you see subhumans getting 20k hair transplant when they clearly need a head transplant instead.
ur unconsciously biased towards yourself so your brain deludes urself into thinking ur better looking than you are. dont blame the gun, blame the shooter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10569 and 5'8manlet
i dont think you're actually uglier but instead just used to seeing a mirror reflection of yourself all the time so when you see it flipped you notice every little thing. mirror a picture of your mom or someone you see everyday they will probably look a bit off cause you're used to seeing it the other way

A11bb1030ac6fb9a2a8194322fd9002e

• +1
I've seen my family members looking in the mirror and they don't look any better for that matter.