THE MODERATING TEAM SUPPORTS ISIS

moggathon

moggathon

Forum Chad. Mutts dni. Highest iq user
Thread 'IS-K kill and wound more than 20 Taliban members.'
https://looksmax.org/threads/is-k-kill-and-wound-more-than-20-taliban-members.1043871/

Here we see @Fiqh making a post in support of isis. You can click on the thread and clearly see he supports isis.

I was not happy with this for obvious reasons so I made the mods aware of the situation.
43DA5D37 6857 4335 A122 438FA78EDBCD

But no action was taken. In fact I was mocked by the moderator @coisbhai .
9C0F31BB DF27 4E85 B137 3159D7DDC2D5

Now you may ask, ‘what rule has he broken? He’s just exercising his freedom of speech.
He has broken this rule:
25FF0A3A AE37 4A54 B58B 0C04266874A0
In most EU countries including America supporting an extremely violent and disgusting terrorist group is illegal. Furthermore even if it wasn’t illegal to post isis propaganda, it could directly or indirectly incite some unhinged Muslim to commit a violent act.

Anyone with a brain that doesn’t support isis would agree that the user @Fiqh needs to be banned. But he seems to have either slipped under the radar of the mods or is being actively protected by them. Possibly because they agree with him. Who knows.

@Master @Alexanderr @Sny @NumbThePain @Gargantuan @Eternal_

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nigkook, nordicfoidslayer23, flippasav and 13 others
@Sny why isn’t he banned?

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
i have no personal opinion on isis or taliban they’re both sand niggers blowing each other up in the sand kys sandnigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, deadmanwalking, Despicable and 3 others
i have no personal opinion on isis or taliban they’re both sand niggers blowing each other up in the sand kys sandnigger
Why are you telling me to kms bud? That’s not nice.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, GabachoCopium and vermillioncorefan
@Sny why isn’t he banned?
He doesn't seem to be fully endorsing ISIS. Also he hasn't specified action that may be implied as a call to action or arms. Simply agreeing with a terrorist group isn't enough to warrant a ban like that. We will monitor this conversation further to see if there are any issues.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and murdah
He doesn't seem to be fully endorsing ISIS. Also he hasn't specified action that may be implied as a call to action or arms. Simply agreeing with a terrorist group isn't enough to warrant a ban like that. We will monitor this conversation further to see if there are any issues.
This is wrong on many levels because even posting about this without making a disclaimer that you don’t agree with them is enabling other people to do the same. Thus inciting violence. This isnt helping your case.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 51576
FACT CHECK: ✅ TRUE ✅

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser and nigkook
Way to draw more attention to the forum you informant retard

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and murdah
https://looksmax.org/threads/is-k-kill-and-wound-more-than-20-taliban-members.1043871/

Here we see @Fiqh making a post in support of isis. You can click on the thread and clearly see he supports isis.

I was not happy with this for obvious reasons so I made the mods aware of the situation.View attachment 2944197
But no action was taken. In fact I was mocked by the moderator @coisbhai .View attachment 2944203

Now you may ask, ‘what rule has he broken? He’s just exercising his freedom of speech.
He has broken this rule:View attachment 2944208.
In most EU countries including America supporting an extremely violent and disgusting terrorist group is illegal. Furthermore even if it wasn’t illegal to post isis propaganda, it could directly or indirectly incite some unhinged Muslim to commit a violent act.

Anyone with a brain that doesn’t support isis would agree that the user @Fiqh needs to be banned. But he seems to have either slipped under the radar of the mods or is being actively protected by them. Possibly because they agree with him. Who knows.

well well well…

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Way to draw more attention to the forum you informant retard
Blame me instead of the moderating team for not dealing with it.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, ggg.tv🤫, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
He doesn't seem to be fully endorsing ISIS. Also he hasn't specified action that may be implied as a call to action or arms.
i've seen him do both of these things

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
This is wrong on many levels because even posting about this without making a disclaimer that you don’t agree with them is enabling other people to do the same. Thus inciting violence. This isnt helping your case.
he does,

he 100% endorses their terrorist attacks anyways

worse thing is, moderation team has many arabs who support hamas terrorists

That's not even the worst he's posted. Definitely deserves a ban. That other Maghreb nigger deserves one too. Remember how your thread on him magically dissapeared. Fuck them and the dawahgandist who sent them here. Also fuck the mods who protect them

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, ggg.tv🤫 and yeeyeeslayer
That's not even the worst he's posted. Definitely deserves a ban. That other Maghreb nigger deserves one too. Remember how your thread on him magically dissapeared. Fuck them and the dawahgandist who sent them here. Also fuck the mods who protect them
Make sure to report him @yeeyeeslayer

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Make sure to report him @yeeyeeslayer
4157544 Screenshot 2024 05 26 at 33240 PM
4157541 Screenshot 2024 05 26 at 94755 AM

No one is gonna ban this faggot😡 The mods are all muzzy incels and the "Christian" ones are absolute fucking cucks

• +1
isis mogs and is cool and fun boyo. Get with the program

• WTF
Reactions: i_love_roosters
4157544 Screenshot 2024 05 26 at 33240 PM

Post illegal content :feelswat: This nigga has posted isis executions so many times

Here's one instance

Screenshot 20240526 160029 Chrome

• +1
also this content/users being allowed here increases the liklihood of this forum getting shut down

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
i really hope master/alexanderr at least address the points made here and the screenshots presented
@Alexanderr is a good guy I think he’ll understand

• +1
even posting about this without making a disclaimer that you don’t agree with them is enabling other people to do the same
Hmm, no.

Not explicitly putting a disclaimer does not enable support because, well, context matters.
Discussing a topic isn't endorsing it. Users have freedom of speech as long as they don't incite violence (i.e. calls to action).

If you have a thread/post of his that explicitly calls for violence feel free to report it (i.e. something more than "he's got an angle here" report you made earlier. No need to be vague, if it's an explicit threat.

Intent and adherence to guidelines are what matters, not the presence of a disclaimer.

This post of his would warrant a warning, for example.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Fiqh and Sny
also this content/users being allowed here increases the liklihood of this forum getting shut down
People have said that for years, about incels.is too. We're not turning this forum into Reddit if I can help it.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Sny
Hmm, no.

Not explicitly putting a disclaimer does not enable support because, well, context matters.
Discussing a topic isn't endorsing it. Users have freedom of speech as long as they don't incite violence (i.e. calls to action).

If you have a thread/post of his that explicitly calls for violence feel free to report it (i.e. something more than "he's got an angle here" report you made earlier. No need to be vague, if it's an explicit threat.

Intent and adherence to guidelines are what matters, not the presence of a disclaimer.

View attachment 2944963
People have said that for years, about incels.is too. We're not turning this forum into Reddit if I can help it.
*banning isis supporters* = turning this forum into Reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and yeeyeeslayer
Hmm, no.

View attachment 2944963
BRUH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Hmm, no.

View attachment 2944963
But showing support for isis is illegal which breaks a rule jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and yeeyeeslayer
But showing support for isis is illegal which breaks a rule jfl.

From what I can see, his reply isn't as black-white as you make it out to be.
I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty certain he wouldn't go to prison for that thread.
So, I stand by what I said earlier, if you can find something more incriminating, then report it.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
View attachment 2945032
From what I can see, his reply isn't as black-white as you make it out to be.
I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty certain he wouldn't go to prison for that thread.
So, I stand by what I said earlier, if you can find something more incriminating, then report it.
If it isn't obvious enough, I don't support the group itself - I, and many others, are just happy when Bashar's or some Iraqi militia member dies.

I was not happy with this for obvious reasons so I made the mods aware of the situation.View attachment 2944197
But no action was taken. In fact I was mocked by the moderator @coisbhai .View attachment 2944203

Dont ban fiqh u kuffars

Dont ban fiqh u kuffars
You are a Pakistani Muslimcel. You had to learn what the word kuffar meant because it’s in a foreign language. It’s the same foreign language that you call your god.

Shameful, beta

You are a Pakistani Muslimcel. You had to learn what the word kuffar meant because it’s in a foreign language. It’s the same foreign language that you call your god.

Shameful, beta
I legit didnt reply to your thread because of how dumb it was, i thought to myself incels in this forum will stay ignorant even tho i pointed out all of the things you said so why do i bother replying :lul: i expect better arguments you pointed out the worst like a true nationalist would

الله يهديكم و يهدينا جميعا

I legit didnt reply to your thread because of how dumb it was, i thought to myself incels in this forum will stay ignorant even tho i pointed out all of the things you said so why do i bother replying :lul: i expect better arguments you pointed out the worst like a true nationalist would

الله يهديكم و يهدينا جميعا
You didn’t reply because I sent you to school and educated your little dumbass. I’m also not an incel or nationalist.

Don’t copy and paste Arabic, beta. You speak and write Urdu, not Arabic. Your overlords speak Arabic

You didn’t reply because I sent you to school and educated your little dumbass. I’m also not an incel or nationalist.

Don’t copy and paste Arabic, beta. You speak and write Urdu, not Arabic. Your overlords speak Arabic
You’re Turkish

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576

you are indeed an incel and a nationalist

اللہ تم کو اور مجھے ہدایت دے

Aren't you Arab? I thought your kind think of ISIS as being based because at least they put foids in their place and stone the gays.