the modern women loves to kill babies

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
these herbalists are giving women remedies to kill the fetus inside them. Muh natural remedies for birth control, shouldnt that be preventive instead of a DIY murder lmao. As if abortion wasnt enough now the avg women will gladly kill her own fetuses because the internet guided her how to. Next they will be giving tutorial of how to kill your newborn if YOU regret it badly enough or if it ruins YOUR life

Most women think this idea is great, no wonder cause most women r pro choice but making an active decision to kill it urself is deranged, im put off dating seriouslt in the West more and more. Imagine ur future wife used to make baby killer confectionaries cause she couldnt keep her legs closed lmao. Especially if she isnt even in any relationship

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, 5'7 zoomer, Gargantuan and 5 others
I’m not against abortion tbh, I think it’s much better to prevent a baby from being born rather than giving it a shit life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun, noodlelover, dna_cel and 2 others
Most abortions are done by low income and black/ethnic ppl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, murdah, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others
I’m not against abortion tbh, I think it’s much better to prevent a baby from being born rather than giving it a shit life
What happened to being responsible for your own body

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Most abortions are done by low income and black/ethnic ppl
nobody defends abortion like a white blue haired feminist though

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
makes me glad I am not in the west (USA and canada)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and try2beme
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme
Bunch of fucking psychos

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and murdah
IMG 4629

WHY WOULD A WOMAN RATHER ABORT THAN PREVENT? IM GENUINELY CONFUSED??

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
IMG 4630

• Woah
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Recessed Life, Ricky212 and Imretarded?
I'm pro abortion because we need the stem cells for research.

What happened to being responsible for your own body
Well I’m for abortion but only during upto a certain point during pregnancy

Also tons of shit happens, a condom can break, BC isn’t 100% defensive, rape etc so I’m really not a fan of making it illegal. Being against it is fine to me but I def think it should be legal

i think it's fucked up if it's a late term abortion and the baby is practically fully formed in the womb

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Dude you would have an abortion to if you got a bitch pregnant in a one night stand
Who are we kidding

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
i think it's fucked up if it's a late term abortion and the baby is practically fully formed in the womb
Agreed, I think like the first two months of pregnancy is fine before it’s like an actual baby

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
women who done one abortion hate demself after

LMMMMMMMMMMMMMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm pro abortion because we need the stem cells for research.
im pro abortion because most abortion victims are nigger babies. we are not the same

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
these herbalists are giving women remedies to kill the fetus inside them. Muh natural remedies for birth control, shouldnt that be preventive instead of a DIY murder lmao. As if abortion wasnt enough now the avg women will gladly kill her own fetuses because the internet guided her how to. Next they will be giving tutorial of how to kill your newborn if YOU regret it badly enough or if it ruins YOUR life

Most women think this idea is great, no wonder cause most women r pro choice but making an active decision to kill it urself is deranged, im put off dating seriouslt in the West more and more. Imagine ur future wife used to make baby killer confectionaries cause she couldnt keep her legs closed lmao. Especially if she isnt even in any relationship
things are getting worse, next they are gonna make it legal for women to kill live babies because muh feminism

dnr favelacel-drug-addict cope

It doesn’t matter now since so many women are struggling with infertility, probably due to the vaccine tbh.

The only pregnant women I see nowadays are unvaccinated.

• +1
true just like zimbabwe is a part of east asia
The UK is more similar to america and canada than it is to the rest of europe lmao

• +1
The UK is more similar to america and canada than it is to the rest of europe lmao
either you think london is the only part of the UK or you are just delusional, I have absolutely nothing in common with americans, my place is way more similar to central europe and eastern europe

• Hmm...