The mods need to get onto this otherwise this forum will die out

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Overlord
We should genuinely make it so that the serious tag genuinely means that people will get a warning if they post something that isn't serious in a post tagged with serious.

There is no place on this forum you can do that. Looksmaxxing is the only serious section of the forum but you can only talk about looksmaxxing there. So you go to OffTopic but you just get low iq retards who are just trying to be 'funny' all the time. Just look at this sad desperate shit:

Literally the first 3 replies were low effort shitpost. 3 in a row.

This needs to change before there is no place for people to have genuine discussions and we lose our connection and sense of community making the forum die out.

(@)Master thoughts?

@cromagnon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, TechnoBoss, lifeless and 9 others
I approve and agree

Happy Two Thumbs Up GIF by Olivia Rodrigo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore, Snowskinned and 3 others

IMG 9801

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Jova, DarkAscender and 3 others
every day i wait anxiously and patiently for the daily @n9wiff thread
and BOOM! he post, the dopamine rushing to be apart of the first 10 replies hits, I move my mouse on the title quickly, then I click
a thread appears up, I didn't read it yet, but I'm planning to , the slight sweat dripping from my forehead, my fingers slightly hurting bc of how fast I clicked on the thread, the adrenaline hitting, I type out a long reply which I know no ones gonna read
and now my dopamine system feels rewarded and content.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Kroker, DarkAscender and 4 others
and BOOM! he post, the dopamine rushing to be apart of the first 10 replies hits, I move my mouse on the title quickly, then I click
a thread appears up, I didn't read it yet, but I'm planning to , the slight sweat dripping from my forehead, my fingers slightly hurting bc of how fast I clicked on the thread, the adrenaline hitting, I type out a long reply which I know no ones gonna read
every day i wait anxiously and patiently for the alurmo reply
and BOOM! he posts, the dopamine rushing to be apart of the first 10 replies hits, I move my mouse on the reply button quickly, then I click. the reply box appears up, I didn't read it yet, but I'm planning to , the slight sweat dripping from my forehead, my fingers slightly hurting bc of how fast I clicked on the reply button, the adrenaline hitting, I type out a long reply which I know no ones gonna read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, DarkAscender, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Costcosuperstore, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
I fully agree with you and its mostly niggas who are just on this site for the "clout" that it gives them on looksmaxxing social media like tik tok and then they only shitpost here

• +1
every day i wait anxiously and patiently for the alurmo reply
and BOOM! he posts, the dopamine rushing to be apart of the first 10 replies hits, I move my mouse on the reply button quickly, then I click. the reply box appears up, I didn't read it yet, but I'm planning to , the slight sweat dripping from my forehead, my fingers slightly hurting bc of how fast I clicked on the reply button, the adrenaline hitting, I type out a long reply which I know no ones gonna read
I'm afraid to read your posts because of the possibility of overdosing on cringe:feelskek:

• +1
  • WTF

• JFL
  • +1
Not reading allat but I agree

• +1
  • JFL
Did not read and i mog you

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Costcosuperstore and NorwoodAscender
I fully agree with you and its mostly niggas who are just on this site for the "clout" that it gives them on looksmaxxing social media like tik tok and then they only shitpost here
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. Why jfl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Snowskinned, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
I mean its possible op didnt write a serious thread

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
We should genuinely make it so that the serious tag genuinely means that people will get a warning if they post something that isn't serious in a post tagged with serious.

There is no place on this forum you can do that. Looksmaxxing is the only serious section of the forum but you can only talk about looksmaxxing there. So you go to OffTopic but you just get low iq retards who are just trying to be 'funny' all the time. Just look at this sad desperate shit:

View attachment 3179196
View attachment 3179198
Literally the first 3 replies were low effort shitpost. 3 in a row.

This needs to change before there is no place for people to have genuine discussions and we lose our connection and sense of community making the forum die out.

(@)Master thoughts?

View attachment 3179199

@cromagnon
This is already a rule. You can’t shitpost in a thread if it’s labeled as serious & you can get a warning for it.

There will always be a few posts that might go unnoticed by moderators but that doesn’t mean it’s allowed.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: castizo and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.