The mog between me and my brother is so brutal

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
Im 178cm, low MTN, 61kg, socialminned non NT depressed abused dog with weird interests and no achievements, shitty asymmetric jaw, crooked nose deformed face and suicide thoughts

My brother is 183cm, mid HTN, good frame, good insertions, strong symmetric jaw, good pfl, good hair and colouring, broad chin, strong gonions, straight white teeth (he never brushes, i brush everyday and floss and their yellow), knows the whole city, multiple gf, amazing life, good person, female friends hug him, other women want him.

The mog is just so brutal, and everybody keeps telling me that too e v e r y d a y. I can‘t take it anymore. In every photo or vid i just look emberassingly shitty he makes fun of me with it. Im like the genetical trash that came out of my mother and everybody hates me for existing. I am not even worth to be a son or brother, they would barely mind me being somewhere or not, i simply do not matter

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, mayo mogger, sub5c3l and 14 others
Shizo ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
I would have roped long ago if my bro mogged me that hard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, sub5c3l, northern mogger and 4 others
That is so brutal. Epecially the part about not needing to brush his teeth, and they stay perfect; while you brush everyday and they are yellow. Just goes to show some people aren't meant to win. I mean what kind of shit is this where he puts in no work and gets better results, while you put in more work and get less results?

It's all a scam.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, sub5c3l, mike21 and 4 others
I mog my entire family into outer orbit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Charisma and Richard Cheese
Then there is me mogging my brother meanwhile he has an increasing bodycount and girls he talks to regurarly while I'm KHV.

@depressionmaxxing holy shit the part about him making fun of you for being uglier is the most cortisol inducing line I read today. @Magnum Opus

• +1
Reactions: fuse
@depressionmaxxing holy shit the part about him making fun of you for being uglier is the most cortisol inducing line I read today. @Magnum Opus
-

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Then there is me mogging my brother meanwhile he has an increasing bodycount and girls he talks to regurarly while I'm KHV.
and he's 3 years younger than you, brutal shit

Im 178cm, low MTN, 61kg, socialminned non NT depressed abused dog with weird interests and no achievements, shitty asymmetric jaw, crooked nose deformed face and suicide thoughts
I caged hard at this description

and he's 3 years younger than you, brutal shit
Yup. He often asks me why I'm still KHV and haven't got a gf yet, then I start rambling about bimax and other craniofacial imperfections and he calls me a perfectionistic narcy retard.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, Lonenely sigma, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Yup. He often asks me why I'm still KHV and haven't got a gf yet, then I start rambling about bimax and other craniofacial imperfections and he calls me a perfectionistic narcy retard.
maybe take what he's saying into account:p

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Magnum Opus
The mog is just so brutal, and everybody keeps telling me that too e v e r y d a y. I can‘t take it anymore. In every photo or vid i just look emberassingly shitty he makes fun of me with it.
kill him

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
My brother has a girlfriend only because he has blue eyes, facially he is similar to me and he is shorter.

Brutal jbwpill

My brother has a girlfriend only because he has blue eyes, facially he is similar to me and he is shorter.

Brutal jbwpill
My brother looks like me, just an superior version with no enviromental issues

You may cage reading it, imagine how it feels living it knowing there‘s no way out
I can‘t imagine it tbh because I would approach the things completely different

brutal. he won the lottery, you didnt. it is what it is

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme

My brother is 183cm, mid HTN, good frame, good insertions, strong symmetric jaw, good pfl, good hair and colouring, broad chin, strong gonions, straight white teeth (he never brushes, i brush everyday and floss and their yellow), knows the whole city, multiple gf, amazing life, good person, female friends hug him, other women want him.

The mog is just so brutal, and everybody keeps telling me that too e v e r y d a y. I can‘t take it anymore. In every photo or vid i just look emberassingly shitty he makes fun of me with it. Im like the genetical trash that came out of my mother and everybody hates me for existing. I am not even worth to be a son or brother, they would barely mind me being somewhere or not, i simply do not matter
All this to vent about a normie. Be grateful u dont have chad/ stacy/ lite/ model siblings. Thats what actual hurts

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Dude is one rating below his brother and thinks issa big deal keeeekk

yeah but his bro NTmogs him so thats like 3 points smv rating

yeah but his bro NTmogs him so thats like 3 points smv rating
Im not buying none of this. So much users are suffering way more than a singular rating gap, op can do teeth whitening for all i care

Brutal.

Family gatherings with your brother and his attractive gf and everyone looking at you knowing that you are the only incel there are incoming...

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, mayo mogger and depressionmaxxing
Im not buying none of this. So much users are suffering way more than a singular rating gap, op can do teeth whitening for all i care
I just wanna be normal man, even if others have it worse

My brother is chad compared to me

Bet my life ,My brother mogs me the most on this forum. Including amensia’s bro

this is how I mog my little brother, I know he's miring and rambling on some shit forum out there about it

little cuck

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kviijjjjj, depressionmaxxing and sub5c3l
I relate

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
My brother has the same SMV as me but mogs me brutally successfully nevertheless, as he is NT from positive reacations, never getting bullied, and having a male role model (me, his older brother) while I had none and grew up on women influence

Pm me this mog lol