The molepill is brutal

S

SoonToAscend

Platinum
Literally all of the other reasons for being unattractive can be traced, at least somewhat, to nurture instead of nature. Good oral habits = good jaw, eye area, nose breathing = same, being outside a lot, healthy diet, exercise = overall good development, parents get you into swimming = frame expansion.
Shit, you can even change your skin color with melanotan or gluthathione. Or just go outside in the sun/avoid it.

But skin moles?

Nothing you can do. My mother's genes cursed me. So fucking brutal, I look at my old pictures and I see my child face without them, so clean...
Eat unhealthy = still more appear
Eat healthy = still more appear
Sunbath = still more appear
Avoid sun = still more appear
Supplement vit d3 = still more appear
don't supplement vit d 3 = still more appear
in winter = still more appear
in summer = still more appear

This is legit a genetic curse. There is no twitter raw primal schizo guide about, no raw vegan one. Carnivore, keto isn't the solution. Dermarolling isn't.
Like shit, if you're under 25 you can prolly fix your jaw without surgery if you get lucky with improving oral habits and/or orthodontic devices
but for moles? you can only cut them off. And you'll be left with scars and with few hundred $ less on your account. And more will grow in future.

Seems like in future I'll be able to perform in blackface and exoticmaxx here in central europe

Also having a lot of moles increases your risk for skin cancer by like, a lot, so that's also funny

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and sub5inchcel
All is genetic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Styn1312, Danish_Retard, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Just get them removed you autistic subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 15302 and SoonToAscend
Im still getting new ones jfl Im getting them all removed Id rather have 30 tiny scars than moles

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
They are mostly cope,but i get whatcha mean

• +1
You could have them removed with laser, I had mine removed 5+ years ago. Only left a small mark, not noticeable at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Oberyn, Torero and 4 others
You could have them removed with laser, I had mine removed 5+ years ago. Only left a small mark, not noticeable at all.
But they will still appear. I've been getting around 1 noticable/per year since around 8 years old on my face

But they will still appear. I've been getting around 1 noticable/per year since around 8 years old on my face
Hmm idk about that.. For me two moles have completely disappeared on their own. I did have three removed with laser tho. None of which have returned.

• Woah
Hmm idk about that.. For me two moles have completely disappeared on their own. I did have three removed with laser tho.
Woah, 2 moles went without surgery? Seems insane

Woah, 2 moles went without surgery? Seems insane
Not insane, moles can fade on their own. They were very small though, don't think you can expect the same thing from larger moles.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad and SoonToAscend
Not insane, moles can fade on their own. They were very small though, don't think you can expect the same thing from larger moles.
Over for me then

I know lots of slayers with big flat moles
Especially on the neck and cheeks
U got any examples?

I mean like, influencers or something, don't post your irl friend on this website :forcedsmile:

generally I always thought that moles destroy your chances of being pretty unless it's like, 1 small one on the cheek

• JFL
Reactions: IceBreaker0
U got any examples?

I mean like, influencers or something, don't post your irl friend on this website :forcedsmile:

generally I always thought that moles destroy your chances of being pretty unless it's like, 1 small one on the cheek
Bro i meant real life people i know.Theres probably influencers too but they photoshop thror shit
And it doesnt really matter.

But get them removed if they bother you

• +1
Why do moles appear? Is it a sign of bad skin quality?

• +1
Why do moles appear? Is it a sign of bad skin quality?
100% genetics
more like bad genome quality, your melanocytes clump up instead of being distributed evenly.

• So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity
Stupidest shit I've read in a while.
You can literally remove 100+ in a single laser session.

• Hmm...
I mean new ones will grow, it doesn't adress the root of the problem.
You think you'll wake up with 100 new moles after removing them or something?
Yeah, sun gives you moles over time, do another session after 10 years then.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and SoonToAscend
Literally less than a week ago, I got a new mole on the tip of my nose. Never had that before, certainly not as dark.

It only came because of high sun exposure and mt2.

• +1
welp, I get them even in winter without sun exposure so jfl at my cucked subuhman genes :forcedsmile:

Nobody gives a shit
If you looked like brad pitt sluts would be licking your moles rn as we speak
Subhumans blame their problems on the most retarded shit I swear

• JFL
Nobody gives a shit
If you looked like brad pitt sluts would be licking your moles rn as we speak
Subhumans blame their problems on the most retarded shit I swear
They are a looksmin
if I looked like brad pitt and had moles I would not look like Bradd Pitt.
that's like saying if I had chico eye area girls would be licking my recessed jaw as we speak

why not remove them manually? my grandfather used to do it

• +1
Get extremely tan so they’re less noticeable. If you get skin cancer by doing this you get to sympathymaxx and girls may pity fuck you; two birds one stone

• Love it
cope, just remove them at your dematologist like i do fagget

• +1
I've got a small mole on my cheek, is this ok?
I think a small mole on cheek isn't a problem as it's not that noticable. Just hope it doesn't turn into skin cancer. My personal issue is that I have a lot of very big, very visible ones. Maybe if I had one it could actually boost my looks as it would give an "exotic" vibe or something? But that ain't happening

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I think a small mole on cheek isn't a problem as it's not that noticable. Just hope it doesn't turn into skin cancer. My personal issue is that I have a lot of very big, very visible ones. Maybe if I had one it could actually boost my looks as it would give an "exotic" vibe or something? But that ain't happening
I've got very few very dark brown moles on my body. My only visible one to people daily is on my cheek.
Where do you have these moles?
What do you mean by exotic vibe?

• +1
I've got very few very dark brown moles on my body. My only visible one to people daily is on my cheek.
Where do you have these moles?
What do you mean by exotic vibe?
I have moles everywhere. On my cheeks, forehead, arms, belly. There is one inside my pubic hair even

By exotic vibe I mean this

• +1
  • +1
Which ones are you aiming to get removed?
I see, I think it's a halo on foids but not lads
I think I'll remove those on my face. The ones on the rest of the body mb when I'll get jacked in the few following months and go take a picture with insane pump to fraud muscles.
In both cases I'll use an excuse that "I don't want them to become cancerous" to my parents as I can't sign for removal as an underage person in my country.

• +1
I think I'll remove those on my face. The ones on the rest of the body mb when I'll get jacked in the few following months and go take a picture with insane pump to fraud muscles.
In both cases I'll use an excuse that "I don't want them to become cancerous" to my parents as I can't sign for removal as an underage person in my country.
That's literally the worst excuse you could use lmao.
If you're removing moles with laser, your not removing enough of the tissue to be safe if that mole became cancerous.
This is literally why you need to go to a dematologist because they can easily see if the specific moles you want removed have any features that could make them become cancerous in the future.

• +1
That's literally the worst excuse you could use lmao.
If you're removing moles with laser, your not removing enough of the tissue to be safe if that mole became cancerous.
This is literally why you need to go to a dematologist because they can easily see if the specific moles you want removed have any features that could make them become cancerous in the future.
I know it's stupid but my parents are gonna buy it probably
so you can do it only by cutting them out?

I know it's stupid but my parents are gonna buy it probably

so you can do it only by cutting them out?
If they would became cancerous then yeah obviously.

• +1
I got my moles removed

• JFL

• JFL