The moment god chose to put you a dick, you lost in this gay earth

Deleted member 4804

Deleted member 4804

El fatso
Jfl at being male.
Lack of testosterone = depression anxiety suicidal thoughts etc.
Nature is overwhelmed by estrogen, food is full of estrogen, water is full of fking estrogen.
Males = has to compete with 4 bilions savages for pussy and to literally survive in this society.
Now lets see tutorial mode of planet earth : estrogen everywhere : making u more feminine, simps everywhere paying u 100k a month for instagram pics. There is no walls or no limits since there is retards liking granny or fat ass fking obese girls. Expected to not work and get treated like a princess, 3.5 billions princess wont get fed alone 😳😳
Bring in the simps and male slaves.
Wont get rejected for small pussy or roast beef but reject normal penises. ( rip @Titbot )
Fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143, BonesAndHarmony and 2 others
Dnrd lololololol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Dnrd lololololol
Damn nigga that 01b2da82ca

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
Just be a High T Mogger theory.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4804
Just bet to be the 0.00001 percent of males vs just bet to be a 99.99 percent of females ?😳

It's not even that tbh.

Just don't be a subhuman and have a decent height and dick and you're good.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 4804
It's not even that tbh.

Just don't be a subhuman and have a decent height and dick and you're good.
Having a "decent dick" is already top 10 percents my dude, height too.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Roping Subhuman
Just lol if you arent 6'9 psl 8 face 10x8 dick

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 4804
Jfl at being male.
Lack of testosterone = depression anxiety suicidal thoughts etc.
Nature is overwhelmed by estrogen, food is full of estrogen, water is full of fking estrogen.
Males = has to compete with 4 bilions savages for pussy and to literally survive in this society.
Now lets see tutorial mode of planet earth : estrogen everywhere : making u more feminine, simps everywhere paying u 100k a month for instagram pics. There is no walls or no limits since there is retards liking granny or fat ass fking obese girls. Expected to not work and get treated like a princess, 3.5 billions princess wont get fed alone 😳😳
Bring in the simps and male slaves.
Wont get rejected for small pussy or roast beef but reject normal penises. ( rip @Titbot )
Fuck this gay earth
C18

Clown world

• JFL
  • +1
I made three eggs and they were half raw.

I feel like Roping.
If the yolk was raw, then it can be fully digested, if its cooked, only 50 percent is digested my nigga. For the white part its the opposite, so u r gaining :feelsez:

• +1
You dont have to be the best male to get female attention etc
I'm living proof

Honestly I dont hate female behaviour
I would want the best I can get aswell
It's also our own fault (men) for taking anything and everything

Men have no standard and it's starting to fuck us

But yeah agree on the part about paying for only fans it's weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4044
Cope. I’ll never want to be pregnant or endure pain for some woman. Being a successful male is the ultimate blessing on earth

• +1
Cope. I’ll never want to be pregnant or endure pain for some woman. Being a successful male is the ultimate blessing on earth

Women are weak both physically and mentally.

JFL at wanting to bleed once a month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vvvvxxxx
Jfl at thinking that women suffer, they feel less pain than men, also dw, u will have other ways to suffer. By getting killed by another man, or hardworking in the mines or go at war so chad can fuck your wife

• JFL
  • +1

Any man that envies women’s lives for one second has chronically low T tbh.

• +1
ngl despite everything I’d still remain a guy

• +1
Any man that envies women’s lives for one second has chronically low T tbh.
Nigga u retarded if u dont see a correlation between chads life and a woman life. The life u envy is literally the same as a random women, u want easy mode stop coping

• +1
Jfl at thinking that women suffer, they feel less pain than men, also dw, u will have other ways to suffer. By getting killed by another man, or hardworking in the mines or go at war so chad can fuck your wife
Nah bro, there’s no variance in women’s lives. Their looks set their lives in stone way more than men. They can never deviate from the herd. A female outcast was as good as dead back then. Yeah they have a higher pain tolerance, but it is still painful. Just the fact that I can have 100 children and feel no pain is a blessing.

• +1

You're beginning to sound a bit like a Tranny bro ngl.

It doesn't matter if Women feel less pain or whatever, i don't want to bleed once a month a be a sex toy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vvvvxxxx
Nigga u retarded if u dont see a correlation between chads life and a woman life. The life u envy is literally the same as a random women, u want easy mode stop coping
Lmao, JFL at thinking slaying means anything to women. Slaying is a male drive. PSL needs to get more blackpilled on women’s lives tbh. The blackpill applies to women as well.

• +1
You're beginning to sound a bit like a Tranny bro ngl.

It doesn't matter if Women feel less pain or whatever, i don't want to bleed once a month a be a sex toy.
U fking ape when did i say i want to be a woman ? I say its a clown world for letting the man take all the fking pain while women live on tutorial. Why tf would i want to have an axe wound

• +1
Tenor

Last edited:
  • +1
U fking ape when did i say i want to be a woman ? I say its a clown world for letting the man take all the fking pain while women live on tutorial. Why tf would i want to have an axe wound

I wish i was an Ape bro.

I understand what you're saying but it doesn't concern me, Females are sex dolls and have no further purpose, it's cringe to be a Female, when i look at Females in military for example it's jfl tier.

• +1
Lmao, JFL at thinking slaying means anything to women. Slaying is a male drive. PSL needs to get more blackpilled on women’s lives tbh. The blackpill applies to women as well.
Also even now women do not suffer as much, there is literally none death by giving birth anymore, and jfl they do not even make kids anymore . Just look at some 1st world countries stat

• +1
Not as severe but still applicable

• +1
Bro don't be so defeatist. Looksmax as much as you can and live life man. Its all there is.

• +1