The moment i became lactose intolerant my life ended

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Its insane how until 19 i had zero problems with milk and then something just happened and now even a teaspoon of milk makes me shit diarrhea. Its over for my calcium :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, BrahminBoss, turkproducer and 5 others
pics? how you know u got diarrhea from milk and not the meth pill you took eariler?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Elvisandreaa, turkproducer and 9 others
pics? how you know u got diarrhea from milk and not the meth pill you took eariler?
8460.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Tony
Its insane how until 19 i had zero problems with milk and then something just happened and now even a teaspoon of milk makes me shit diarrhea. Its over for my calcium :feelsrope:
Take calcium carbonate its tastless

i stopped drinking milk in middle school so I can diet

Now even a dash of whey with water has my ass feeling weird and shitting terribly for 4 days

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Prettyboy, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Consume yogurt and cheese so that you can digest it.

Yeah it's over for me too, whenever I drink milk I feel like shit and get very bad allergic reaction, I feel like I am slowly getting allergic to everything.

@kjsbdfiusdf

It could be 2 things
Either natural intolerance as you matured (happens I think)

Or your Hypothyroid because Thyroid is very involved in digestion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
It is done for you

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
tsertser why dont u start drinking only milk for the next 3 months 10 liters per day, u will give ur body ultimatum to digest it or die, then u will giga digest it when u lower it to 2 liters per day in the 4th month. i think its giga high iq plan

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Tony, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
I laugh at lactose intolerantcels
Feels good to have robust mountain man genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I laugh at lactose intolerantcels
Feels good to have robust mountain man genes
the thing is he became intolerant after eating shit like beans and oats which destroyed his gut

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
You can overcome this
I don't drink milk too often
I don't have much trouble digesting it but I always have acne when I consume milk

Is watery stool without any other problem is lactose intolerance sign?? I drink 1.5 liters everyday , someday i get problems some day not , i mean problem like watery stool , not much watery though

I drank milk in morning got no problem. Then today after eating rice and other shit i drank 1.5 liters milk and after 2.5 hours i had to shit. Do u think my body will absorb the protein and nutriets or they will go to waste??

my steppe genes allow me to drink milk even in my 80's