The moment I get a chance I am going to blast tren

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Fek it man I’m going to run sick body game to the max with this shit

if you run steroids at your bodyfat is going to convert all into estrogens. don't

if you run steroids at your bodyfat is going to convert all into estrogens. don't
?? This nigguh always with the negative. I will be getting more workout gains so I will be getting more muscle wtf r u going on about

?? This nigguh always with the negative. I will be getting more workout gains so I will be getting more muscle wtf r u going on about
it's not about being negative is just scientific you'll aromatase like crazy and get gyno. you can't run roids if you aren't thin to start with. maybe do clenbuterol and t3/t4 but it's gonna take you years man. i was never that fat and i still don't have a 6 pack after those months in which i dieted and worked out

it's not about being negative is just scientific you'll aromatase like crazy and get gyno. you can't run roids if you aren't thin to start with. maybe do clenbuterol and t3/t4 but it's gonna take you years man. i was never that fat and i still don't have a 6 pack after those months in which i dieted and worked out
Cope when I blast tren and get that exercise boost; it’s only up from there

Cope when I blast tren and get that exercise boost; it’s only up from there
bro what's your iq? 90? lmao you don't even understand how steroids work and want to blast

bro what's your iq? 90? lmao you don't even understand how steroids work and want to blast
The more you blast the better bro. Trust me I know what I’m doing

thats retarded

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Lose fat first or get fucked

ever heard of something called aromatase inhibitors

Fk all u incels on here I will blast tren

aromatase inhibitors. ever heard of it
No im natty and plan to be forever
God didnt intent for humans to inject fake bbc steroids, enjoy losing shekels to jews