The money system and dating system are unfair

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
Extremely unfair. Why do chads have 1000 slays, while incels have none. Why are some people billionaires and others are poor? There is no way you can believe in a benevolent god when you see this

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
its designed to extract everything from the bottom 99.99999%
girls are designed to reject everyone from the bottom 99.99999%

• +1
Why you think God is unfair if he made you an ugly guy?

Buddha said that your current life is the karma of your past life. Maybe in the past life, you did something very horrendous so God punished you as an incel in this life.

• +1
unfair dating system is needed for more superior human evolution,
if you are subhuman, your genetic is a threat in lowering human gene pool quality

• +1
Moneysystempill broke me

I think the money system is fair

Why you think God is unfair if he made you an ugly guy?

Buddha said that your current life is the karma of your past life. Maybe in the past life, you did something very horrendous so God punished you as an incel in this life.
Retard
if you are subhuman, your genetic is a threat in lowering human gene pool quality
Why women sleep with uglier guys than me though?

I think the money system is fair
U fucking kike

Retard

U fucking kike
Massive cope the money actually allows incels to have power over other people

probably you are not as superior as your think, we all have this idea of better than someone, but blinded by the flaw of self judgement

probably you are not as superior as your think, we all have this idea of better than someone, but blinded by the flaw of self judgement
Yeah probably the bald manlets and ethnics are still superior to me...

Do you want kids of the future to look like weak manlet recessed genetic garbage?
If not, then let females do their highly important job in filtering out value from the trash. Its nature and perfectly fine.
I still dont know why people here cant accept human laws and how females are designed. Stop crying about unfair and how you hate girls for being demanding.

Do you want kids of the future to look like weak manlet recessed genetic garbage?
If not, then let females do their highly important job in filtering out value from the trash. Its nature and perfectly fine.
I still dont know why people here cant accept human laws and how females are designed. Stop crying about unfair and how you hate girls for being demanding.
I want to holocaust them becuz i hate foids nature

“Just ascend and stop complaining bro.”

Yes. Rather have 5’2” bald Indian engineer with 140 IQ than Maher-like dudes who are dumb asf

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Extremely unfair. Why do chads have 1000 slays, while incels have none. Why are some people billionaires and others are poor? There is no way you can believe in a benevolent god when you see this