The monster beneath the cosmetic surgery mask.

D

Deleted member 18730

Autists and bitter incels must remain silent.
If the blackops2 transformation in the attached picture did actually happen, and assuming that the Korean one is real, then might anyone who is a normie or above really feel like bedding either of them if they knew what they originally looked like?

YouTube black pill content creator, Tails, tells us that we should consider ourselves as (to paraphrase) ‘a transferor of genes’ in sexual relationships.

Following that line of thought then, it’d be interesting to read looksmaxxers’ opinions on genes vs. the cosmetic mask.

Question: If it is genes that are the force behind willing sexual relationships, then what might people think about those who are playing a confidence trick on others by being able sleep with them as a result of plastic surgery?
0144EFC1 9309 4AF4 9F76 E16FB3416A29
AA075C78 B818 4655 B035 242201D70A2F

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Manu le coq and LooksOrDeath
When I do get surgeries, I will probably admit to it but claim it was for functional issues (sleep apnea or whatever). I think that makes surgery totally valid.

IMHO, when it is clear that surgeries happened for totally aesthetic reasons, it may reduce someone's potential to be a long-term partner, but it makes no difference in one night stands and other sexual encounters.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ROTTING, Jason Voorhees and 6 others
Good point about the aesthetic reasons/LTR combo. For me there is something that makes my skin crawl at the thought of being in a relationship with someone who was originally far below average in looks, but who has ascended to an attractive level. The thought of their genes being perpetuated through means of a mask invokes so many unpleasant feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
If the blackops2 transformation in the attached picture did actually happen, and assuming that the Korean one is real, then might anyone who is a normie or above really feel like bedding either of them if they knew what they originally looked like?

YouTube black pill content creator, Tails, tells us that we should consider ourselves as (to paraphrase) ‘a transferor of genes’ in sexual relationships.

Following that line of thought then, it’d be interesting to read looksmaxxers’ opinions on genes vs. the cosmetic mask.

Question: If it is genes that are the force behind willing sexual relationships, then what might people think about those who are playing a confidence trick on others by being able sleep with them as a result of plastic surgery?
View attachment 1621525View attachment 1621526

In all honesty people don't really care HOW you got good traits, they only care that you actually have them at the present time.

No different to money, do women really care if you inherited the money? opened a succesful business? sold illegal drugs? they just care that you got it, if anything the more you cheated and/or worked for it they respect you more.

It's the same with looks,

Do you think any woman would turn this guy down if it was revealed what he used to look like? They just care that he has got the looks now.

Simultaneous Rhinoplasty and Orthognathic Double Jaw Procedures: How to Get  the Nasolabial Unit Harmony | SpringerLink

I was reading some forum posts women just begging men to get leg legthhing to reach a tall height, they don't care how you got it as long as you surpassed the bar. whether it was natural, worked for or cheated the goal is met

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, STEVE GAMING and LooksOrDeath
is that really bo2cel?

In all honesty people don't really care HOW you got good traits, they only care that you actually have them at the present time.

No different to money, do women really care if you inherited the money? opened a succesful business? sold illegal drugs? they just care that you got it, if anything the more you cheated and/or worked for it they respect you more.

Do you think any woman would turn this guy down if it was revealed what he used to look like? They just care that he has got the looks now.

Simultaneous Rhinoplasty and Orthognathic Double Jaw Procedures: How to Get  the Nasolabial Unit Harmony | SpringerLink

I was reading some forum posts women just begging men to get leg legthhing to reach a tall height, they don't care how you got it as long as you surpassed the bar. whether it was natural, worked for or cheated the goal is met
It's still best to claim you're naturally that gl if you did get surgeries

Women want kids with good genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Gaia262
I saw a post where the guy ascended with orbital decompression, jaw surgery etc. Totally different look

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

That’s what I think too. But I wonder how many would consider it to be a deal breaker if they knew someone’s original appearance?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
That’s what I think too. But I wonder how many would consider it to be a deal breaker if they knew someone’s original appearance?
for ONS they wouldn't
for LTR it depends on if you claim it was for aesthetics or for quality of life changes
many would reject for reason 1 and very few for reason 2

My experience differs, the women that i have chosen to talk to about it highly respect that you did something to fix a problem and got great results. They tend to always want to know the whole process they are genuinely deeply fascinated about the process. Especially attractive women.

They will switch off if you talk about shit like careers, hobbies ect. but as soon as you mention surgery they switch on like crazy.

I get the eugenics argument that women don't want frauded genes in them, but that doesnt seem to be what i see in reality. I think psl autism is gone too far seeing BTS the South Korean singers are openly known to be surgerymaxxed yet women do anything for them.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and LooksOrDeath
My experience differs, the women that i have chosen to talk to about it highly respect that you did something to fix a problem and got great results. They tend to always want to know the whole process they are genuinely deeply fascinated about the process. Especially attractive women.

They will switch off if you talk about shit like careers, hobbies ect. but as soon as you mention surgery they switch on like crazy.
I see
you definitely have more knowledge than I do on this matter
I get the eugenics argument that women don't want frauded genes in them, but that doesnt seem to be what i see in reality. I think psl autism is gone too far seeing BTS the South Korean singers are openly known to be surgerymaxxed yet women do anything for them.
very true can't believe i didn't notice

I think looks are different from money though. Like you suggest, with money, the ends justify the means through outcomes of value generated by said money.

But the outcome of sexual relationships can be a child born with sub-par genetics. The thought of having a child with someone unattractive is repulsive for many, so it raises the question of what are the limits of the pre-plastic surgery recipient.

It also raises the question of what is more important, the manufacture of good genetic appearance or bad genes that can be passed on?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Regarding frauded genes, women will likely view it on a continuum. There would be limits to the extent to which they would accept being ‘frauded’, e.g., by a normie vs someone widely accepted as ugly.

This also brings up the question of the starting points of South Korean singers. What were most like to begin with facially? How many had an incel appearance? If a Korean incel were to emulate the looks of those singers through plastic surgery, I wonder how most women would feel about being impregnated by frauded genes?

I think looks are different from money though. Like you suggest, with money, the ends justify the means through outcomes of value generated by said money.

But the outcome of sexual relationships can be a child born with sub-par genetics. The thought of having a child with someone unattractive is repulsive for many, so it raises the question of what are the limits of the pre-plastic surgery recipient.

It also raises the question of what is more important, the manufacture of good genetic appearance or bad genes that can be passed on?

Honestly , the manufacture of good genetic appearance is what is key. I don't think women's brains or anyone's brains is able to comprehend frauded genetics seeing cosmetic surgery is only realistically 40 years old and human biology goes back 10,000s years?

If they see "good" traits displayed in front of them they will take that as "real". No different to frauded instagram pictures, does anyone care that this picture is frauded and its not really her? Would people unfollow her if she said she is using makeup and filters?

Top 10 Most Trendy Instagram Filters . - ziontutorial 👽

Btw women fraud their genes like crazy with make up , heels ect as they know how they look at that point is their value, men seem to think it doesnt work the other way around.

The frauding genetics part i feel is redundant, honestly as long as you have the looks secured then how it was achieved doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
for ONS they wouldn't
for LTR it depends on if you claim it was for aesthetics or for quality of life changes
many would reject for reason 1 and very few for reason 2
I thinking the starting point, or pre-surgery, level of unattractiveness needs to be considered though (especially in such cases as the pictures that I attached here). Not to mention the other partner, especially if they are naturally good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and LooksOrDeath
I thinking the starting point, or pre-surgery, level of unattractiveness needs to be considered though (especially in such cases as the pictures that I attached here). Not to mention the other partner, especially if they are naturally good looking.
of course
my point applies if you were ugly and got surgery due to functional reasons
but if you were ugly and got surgery for aesthetics then ehhh

Regarding frauded genes, women will likely view it on a continuum. There would be limits to the extent to which they would accept being ‘frauded’, e.g., by a normie vs someone widely accepted as ugly.

This also brings up the question of the starting points of South Korean singers. What were most like to begin with facially? How many had an incel appearance? If a Korean incel were to emulate the looks of those singers through plastic surgery, I wonder how most women would feel about being impregnated by frauded genes?

Yes that is a good point.

Your mind can't really comphrend the BTS member as an original "incel" it automatically reverts to normie/chadlite by default.

If it was known you were a full "incel" and then escaped this fate this may for some women put her off. Or it may respect you all going in. This depends on the mentality of the girl.

But i completely disagree women will sniff out frauded genes and become hostile. That's psl black pill autism it boils down to if you got it or not. If you are 6 ft 4 it doesnt matter if you got that from drinking a magic potion or was born that way at least you got what they want

Last edited:
Honestly , the manufacture of good genetic appearance is what is key. I don't think women's brains or anyone's brains is able to comprehend frauded genetics seeing cosmetic surgery is only realistically 40 years old and human biology goes back 10,000s years?

If they see "good" traits displayed in front of them they will take that as "real". No different to frauded instagram pictures, does anyone care that this picture is frauded and its not really her? Would people unfollow her if she said she is using makeup and filters?

Top 10 Most Trendy Instagram Filters . - ziontutorial 👽

Btw women fraud their genes like crazy with make up , heels ect as they know how they look at that point is their value, men seem to think it doesnt work the other way around.

The frauding genetics part i feel is redundant, honestly as long as you have the looks secured then how it was achieved doesn't matter.
From a purely biological perspective, men aren't supposed to care what women look like. This is the whole reason for the blackpill: women sexually desire specific men whereas men desire women generally. If an average woman doesn't use makeup/fraud then she still has infinite smv.

Men have no biological incentive to care about the genetic worth of their offspring (we are designed to pass on our genes to any woman we can) whereas women have to care because the consequences of having and raising children with defective dna can be disastrous. Hence how makeup is encouraged for women but disincentivised for men.

Or even more blatantly, makeup is ok for gay men but not for straight men. Because women don't care if a gay dude is frauding since she can't have his kids anyway. Whereas she needs to know the genetic value of a straight guy.

Bit off topic but what did this guy get done? I know Raffaini worked his magic on the lower third & nose but his eye area seems to have changed as well. @SixCRY

Bit off topic but what did this guy get done? I know Raffaini worked his magic on the lower third & nose but his eye area seems to have changed as well. @SixCRY
fat graft

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Yes that is a good point.

Your mind can't really comphrend the BTS member as an original "incel" it automatically reverts to normie/chadlite by default.

If it was known you were a full "incel" and then escaped this fate this may for some women put her off. Or it may respect you all going in. This depends on the mentality of the girl.

But i completely disagree women will sniff out frauded genes and become hostile. That's psl black pill autism it boils down to if you got it or not. If you are 6 ft 4 it doesnt matter if you got that from drinking a magic potion or was born that way at least you got what they want
It’s my contention that if the person was disagreeable enough looking pre-surgery, then many women are likely to become hostile at the idea of frauded genes from that person’s impregnation. I’d predict the higher SMV the woman has, then the greater the potential for hostility. Ultimately it’s a case of what pre-surgery looks level is disagreeable enough for a woman reject the ascender when she discovers it?

• +1
It’s my contention that if the person was disagreeable enough looking pre-surgery, then many women are likely to become hostile at the idea of frauded genes from that person’s impregnation. I’d predict the higher SMV the woman has, then the greater the potential for hostility. Ultimately it’s a case of what pre-surgery looks level is disagreeable enough for a woman reject the ascender when she discovers it?

In theory I understand your point a woman finding out person x was a complete subhuman and this is what she is actually getting.

But in reality, I just feel women and people just respect a person who fixes something and is progressive. Cosmetic surgery and looksmaxxing is a fascinating topic to progressive normies and high quality women.

People just want value, regardless of how it was achieved.

Obviously avoid crap people like boomers, Muslim men, 3rd world ethnic immigrants ect. But you shouldnt care what these demographics think anyway.

But I get so many compliments and just genuinely deep admiration when talking to women and people about what I've done. I wish I could filmed at least one encounter to show you.

In theory you are correct, but in reality being somewhat strategic on who to discuss with leads to positive responses.

Btw the more attractive a girl is the more reciprocal and supportive she is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Danish_Retard
In theory I understand your point a woman finding out person x was a complete subhuman and this is what she is actually getting.

But in reality, I just feel women and people just respect a person who fixes something and is progressive. Cosmetic surgery and looksmaxxing is a fascinating topic to progressive normies and high quality women.

People just want value, regardless of how it was achieved.

Obviously avoid crap people like boomers, Muslim men, 3rd world ethnic immigrants ect. But you shouldnt care what these demographics think anyway.

But I get so many compliments and just genuinely deep admiration when talking to women and people about what I've done. I wish I could filmed at least one encounter to show you.

In theory you are correct, but in reality being somewhat strategic on who to discuss with leads to positive responses.

Btw the more attractive a girl is the more reciprocal and supportive she is.
But do positive female responses plus support from women, especially attractive women, regarding your looksmaxxing surgeries, extend to different females actually having sexual intercourse with you on regular occasions? If so, I’m interested in your starting point, end point and the attractiveness of the women who have slept with you.

• +1