The more alpha minded males there are in the world the better for all men. A lot of monkey brained retards don’t understand this

jm17

jm17

Solstice
The more you have men with self respect, integrity, dignity, and morals, the better it will be for all men, than vice versa, I’d rather there be much more alpha males than the contrary. Everything would be much smoother to.

I might show u something and the reason why in my next thread on this , if I want to continue on about this.

I’ve noticed a lot of y’all HATE men y’all consider alpha, when u should really hate men who are weak cucks , beta, and simp minded

and yeah ofc everything is black and white.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 13318 and Deleted member 5786
simps ruin everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and jm17
cope if there is more alpha males, the harder the competition will be for us.
So the more there is beta males around us, the less there is alphas, and we could get bitches more easily.

cope if there is more alpha males, the harder the competition will be for us.
So the more there is beta males around us, the less there is alphas, and we could get bitches more easily.
You don’t think critically, and is very wrong, whenever I decide to make a thread explaining, I’ll tag u , or I’ll just explain to you in your conversations when I’m not busy or w.e

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604

The more you have men with self respect, integrity, dignity, and morals, the better it will be for all men, than vice versa, I’d rather there be much more alpha males than the contrary. Everything would be much smoother to.

I might show u something and the reason why in my next thread on this , if I want to continue on about this.

I’ve noticed a lot of y’all HATE men y’all consider alpha, when u should really hate men who are weak cucks , beta, and simp minded

and yeah ofc everything is black and white.
I agree, having strong high t men creates a healthy society. Giving powers to beta cucks ruin everything and put the power into the women's hands. in the next 10 years its gonna be damn near illegal to be a man.