the more educated women are,the more hypergamous they are.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Female doctors , woman with a phd , female lawyer...

These kinds of women won't settle down with anything less than a polyglot neurosurgeon , rocket scientist ,CEO of multimillion dollar firms or some high level public servant.

The coping nerds in my class think they will win over girls hearts academically. They won't , unless they become really really successful and make $$$$$.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Golang, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
Yeah, well wouldn't it be a terrible waste of genetics to marry a garbage collector, if you're a surgeon yourself? That's how it's supposed to be. High quality people go for high quality people. I don't understand why people here make fantazies how they'll marry some stacy WAY above their league. I just want my looksmatch with tolerable personality.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, bladeeout, Eduardo DOV and 4 others
Yeah, well wouldn't it be a terrible waste of genetics to marry a garbage collector, if you're a surgeon yourself?
Death to white people

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Yeah. That's why our ancestors were smart and didn't allow them to be educated.

Instead of just saying our Ancestors were backwards, maybe we should examine why they actually did it?

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Bro it's all about the looks

• Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Death to white people
AbandonShip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 7866 and AbandonShip
Yeah, well wouldn't it be a terrible waste of genetics to marry a garbage collector, if you're a surgeon yourself?
cry for 6 psl garbage collector

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
water is wet

even outside of the blackpill this is very known but it makes sense and who would want a mc donalds worker wife if you are in a high position yourself

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Looks play a huge role but it's still not a complete picture.
In my opinion, what a woman seeks in a man can be boiled to these two principles

-Provide good genetics for her and her kids (Looks)
-Provide good resources for her and her kids (Social status , wealth ,NTness and career)

There exist good looking losers who do nothing but playing vidyas and smoking weed all the day in their basements too. They are wasting their prime and potential down the drain. The agepill is real and not every guy can still be good looking in their 40s-50s.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Yeah, well wouldn't it be a terrible waste of genetics to marry a garbage collector, if you're a surgeon yourself? That's how it's supposed to be. High quality people go for high quality people. I don't understand why people here make fantazies how they'll marry some stacy WAY above their league. I just want my looksmatch with tolerable personality.

Agreed, a high class Stacy will bring a man nothing but dramas , insecurity and headache.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
My looksmatch is white only :feelswah::feelswhy:

you are saying they are hypergamous, and saying they will select hard.
??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back