The more friends a girl has = the more OVER it is for you non-NTs (simple facts)

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Girls are like chickens, the more get together the more stupid and erratic they get. You can't trust their true decisions unless they're alone.

Plenty of dudes talk of this, it's akin to "game," separate her from "her herd" so she can't have external pressure or influence to question you.

If any girls I've been with have had any friends I would have no chance. One-on-one you can convince them you're normal, with social groups it's over.... Alone with a girl who likes you there's room for error, now imagine you're with tons of other girls and her as a non-NT weirdo.

This is why I feel I am doomed and many of you. Too many girls are too social out in open, have friends, it's hell if you're not NT. If you're odd with her alone she has nothing to compare it with, she has no clucking chickens measuring your every flaw and magnifying them. Never have a wife/gf if she has more than 2 friends max. In fact it's best if she has no real friends at all, can never have any real issues then.

Unless you're Chad of course and NT, but other than that you're fucked if you gotta constantly be social and keep up the normie facade. I know that's my curse. And you don't even have to take my word for it, ask ANY slayers or Chads here and they will tell you I am right 100% on this.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, hattrick, litaz and 10 others
True as fuck. You have tinder tho. If you are autistic, there is no chance of winning bitches in social circles. Just hop on tinder and meet her 1v1. Of course, your looks is the most important thing. If you are ugly/average and not social god, it's over. There is small chance of finding some GL girl who is autistic/loner but it is rare as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, ROTTING, Deleted member 16357 and 1 other person
There is small chance of finding some GL girl who is autistic/loner but it is rare as fuck.

I managed it, which is why I was able to get a looksmatch+ years back. Other than that I was stuck with femcel-tier women, nothing more.

And I don't do OLD anymore, it's no use when you have to still deal with bulllshit + I hate getting ghosted, too big of an ego hit for me.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and lepo2317
what you're looking for is called MDMA. Trust me on this, it makes you extremely sociable and low inhib. Don't go hard on it though

• +1
Reactions: litaz and 5.5psl
Very true, girls have rejected me before because they could tell I wouldn't fit in with her friendgroup (don't drink, loner, crippling obsessions,etc)

don’t let her have any friends

Even if you are the most 'neurotypical' guy in the world you will do much better by going at her 1v1 instead of confronting all her friends at once.

They will 100% find a fault in you and cockblock you even if you are young Brad Pitt.

Then, once you date her, she will discuss you to death with *all* her female relatives who will listen and who have seen you or at least heard about you.
Have too many flaws and one of these conversations will make her 'lose her spark towards you'. Without you even lifting a finger.

There is a reason why even these big shot Hollywood men end up in divorces and fast breakups - I believe it's because these women keep listening to their friends and peers and genuinely think "they can do better than you".

Some of those women are jealous of the relationship and will do everything to sabotage it; They get an ego boost and kick out of it.

Having a girlfriend or wife with hundreds of friends (not just facebook friends - actual friends she talks to) is an awful idea.
Dating a 'social butterfly' is an awful idea. Plus she will constantly have temptations to cheat because many of her friends will be orbiter males just waiting for a crack in her armor to slip into her pants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, czwarty, Artemis and 1 other person
This is why social media ruined dating and society. Because everyone used to be their own person. Now everyone is part of the social media hive mind.

I'm autistic as fuck and mentally ill in other ways. I'm a mouth breathing birdcel. And my first gf, whom I was with for 10 years, was like a 6/10 without makeup with a beautiful smile, and a cool tomboy type. When I started dating her, she had no friends. That could simply never happen now.

Unbelievably relatable.

It's so many more times easier to make friends or potential romantic relationships with women you meet 1 on 1 (yeah, basically an MMA match).

Most women default to the crowd, I've had women confide with me that the whole pronoun / woke BS is just that - BS, but they will hang around woke orbiters and normies anyway, so they act different in groups.

For me, it used to be easy to meet a girl via dating apps, then literally "just be myself" because then my looks carried me and I don't have to appease her friends.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
I'm autistic as fuck and mentally ill in other ways. I'm a mouth breathing birdcel. And my first gf, whom I was with for 10 years, was like a 6/10 without makeup with a beautiful smile, and a cool tomboy type
What happened?

True i got german girlfriend but then she went back to germany and i could tell that everytime i text with her the interest is dissapearing... kinda sucks i really liked her because she showed me a lot of affection while in person