The more I ascend, the less interested in women I become

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Posts
4,454
Reputation
7,528
The more I ascend and have success with women, the less I feel interested in them.

I get a bigger high from mogging other males than being intimate with a girl.

Anyone else feel the same?
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Peruvian, Tricky, Future Arablite and 2 others
no
 
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
The more I ascend and have success with women, the less I feel interested in them.

I get a bigger high from mogging other males than being intimate with a girl.

Anyone else feel the same?

> *snap*

Cringe Compilation


Not in the slightest.
 
There will always be bigger fish. No point in mogging other males for the sake of mogging other males.
 
There will always be bigger fish. No point in mogging other males for the sake of mogging other males.
Nothing feels better than mogging other males. When a truly majestic male outmogs me, i feel awe and am grateful for the experience
 
Nothing feels better than mogging other males. When a truly majestic male outmogs me, i feel awe and am grateful for the experience
Bruh I feel like you shouldn't walk around just wondering if a Male is mogging you or not idk if that is healthy. Just do you and ascend to higher levels and pick up chicks cuz that's why we are here right? Just being fixated men like that just slightly homo
 
I don't care about mogging tbh I just wanna pump n dump tbh tbh
 

Similar threads

iwillascend11
Replies
24
Views
99
iwillascend11
iwillascend11
R
Replies
4
Views
45
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
1blameMiles
Replies
19
Views
57
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
roidar
Replies
2
Views
59
roidar
roidar
hghgoblin664
Replies
1
Views
10
hghgoblin664
hghgoblin664

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top