What can I use to ascend

hghgoblin664

hghgoblin664

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
0
I’m using creatine rn and other things that mostly help with sleep and skin health but I’m wondering what peps or other things could I use to help have another puberty or something like that and to gain muscle mass I’ve been lifting for 2 years and I’ve barely made progress I have friends that are heavier then me and only js started lifting and they are getting close to me, please recommend what I could do much appreciated
 
I’m using creatine rn and other things that mostly help with sleep and skin health but I’m wondering what peps or other things could I use to help have another puberty or something like that and to gain muscle mass I’ve been lifting for 2 years and I’ve barely made progress I have friends that are heavier then me and only js started lifting and they are getting close to me, please recommend what I could do much appreciated
16 btw
 

Similar threads

exhuma
Replies
2
Views
29
keife
keife
iwillascend11
Replies
24
Views
99
iwillascend11
iwillascend11
L
Replies
0
Views
22
Luctost
L
Q
Replies
8
Views
43
quaexz
Q
wastyyed
Replies
5
Views
110
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top