The more I learn about Islam/Muslims the more disgusted I get

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
Literal mental illness
No wonder it's so popular among subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 58230 and 3 others
Islam is fake and gay. We have many slumdog jihadi residents on this forum though. They’re a very odd and unfortunate bunch!

Islam is fake and gay. We have many slumdog jihadi residents on this forum though. They’re a very odd and unfortunate bunch!
"Gay"

Meanwhile the pope allows transgenders to be baptised.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and try2beme
"Gay"

Meanwhile the pope allows transgenders to be baptised.
I’m not even Catholic. Why do you retards not understand that Christianity has different denominations that don’t include Catholicism.

Also, there’s nothing wrong with transgenders being baptized. Baptism is for sinners. To be baptized means to repent of previous sins and live a holy life and to depart from those sins. It’s implying that these people are being baptized to seek change and renewal in their life.

Dumbass nigga

• +1
Reactions: randomop and FBl
I’m not even Catholic. Why do you retards not understand that Christianity has different denominations that don’t include Catholicism.

Also, there’s nothing wrong with transgenders being baptized. Baptism is for sinners. To be baptized means to repent of previous sins and live a holy life and to depart from those sins. It’s implying that these people are being baptized to seek change and renewal in their life.

Dumbass nigga
Same retards who place all Muslims under the same cloak, why get mad when we follow your logic?

Anyways...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and try2beme
U spending all day everyday defending the gayest religion on earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and romanstock
Same retards who place all Muslims under the same cloak, why get mad when we follow your logic?

Anyways...

We place Muslims under the same cloak because 90% of you are the exact same—sunni uncivilized animals that need to be quarantined. The remaining 10% Shia chads are cool but of-course they too need to accept Jesus and to repent.

All of Islam is absolute and utter cancer but Shia chads tend to be much better people to be around.

You remind me of a nicotine daydream

High school, eighteen

Drunk until the sunrise somewhere on the beach

Bumping Springteen on some fifteens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230
We place Muslims under the same cloak because 90% of you are the exact same—sunni uncivilized animals that need to be quarantined. The remaining 10% Shia chads are cool but of-course they too need to accept Jesus and to repent.

All of Islam is absolute and utter cancer but Shia chads tend to be much better people to be around.
Of course you call them chads, your own Christians convert to Shi'ism because it's essentially the same thing 😂😂😂

All Abrahamik religions are trash tbh but Islam mogs Christcuckanity

Anyways...

I thought in Islamic countries they allow transgenders 🤨

just know that islam is the only thing that can unite enough people against templars

also be sure to not confuse it with arab culture