THE MORE I TRY, THE MORE I MOVE AWAY

walidthelooksmaxxer

walidthelooksmaxxer

Iron
I had a little bit of bloating, i tried with leanmaxxing with limiting water (drinking only when body needs) now i am more bloated than before.
Can someone help? i'm going to rope if i dont get rid of this bloating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and majesticincel
I had a little bit of bloating, i tried with leanmaxxing with limiting water (drinking only when body needs) now i am more bloated than before.
Can someone help? i'm going to rope if i dont get rid of this bloating.
Giv a better plan then this and if that's it you aren't even trying.

Giv a better plan then this and if that's it you aren't even trying.
basicly leanmaxxing and limiting my food intake + cutting carbs and for water i dont give it too much attention, i just drink when thirsty

Nigga this is a retarded question drink water and consume electrolytes and your body wont hold onto water and be bloated. you can only use diuretics to dehydrate your occasionally as it is horrible for you

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel and Schizotypalcel
basicly leanmaxxing and limiting my food intake + cutting carbs and for water i dont give it too much attention, i just drink when thirsty
Drink water, no sugars, potassium supps. And let me tell you again drink water get at least your daily sodium intake.

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Nigga this is a retarded question drink water and consume electrolytes and your body dose wont hold onto water and be bloated. you can only use diuretics to dehydrate your health occasionally as it is horrible for you
how much water?

depends on physical activity? but when i was drinking 3l i was just forcing myself
you should be doing activity everyday and yes, if you like a little kid maybe drink less idk your situation your legit telling us nothing

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel