The more offspring you have, the more chance you have of creating moggers

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
Water title but if you consider how white couples went from having 5-6 children on average to having 1-2, that means the probablity of one of your genetic lottery dice rolls landing on a mogger is much lower which means much less couples have offspring that truly makes the effort of raising children feel worthwhile

If you have 5 average offspring and one mogger offspring who goes on to do great things, the one mogger makes the 5 average ones seem more worthwhile.
Sure the mogger could be born first but in that case you're in rare territory and can stop then or choose to have more in search of another mogger while already in bonus territory.
Since the majority of white couples stop at 2 children, they aren't giving themselves the best odds of birthing that elusive mogger that makes the process of reproduction truly worthwhile.

My father was the biggest mogger and tallest of his family and he had a lot of siblings born before him
Imagine if my grandparents had decided that they had enough kids before producing the offspring that would go onto produce me who will go on to produce 10 more celtic mogger offspring if things go my way
My father followed the trend of producing less offspring than his father because muh better living conditions means less kids because suddenly they're viewed from an economic and expenses lens but I will not fall for that same trope.
In a time when whites are having 1-2 children and ethnics birthrates outside Sub-S africa are falling dramatically (Iran 1.6 fertility rate) I will have 10 offspring per spouse which would lead to such insane levels of blood connections in the next generation relative to their peers that it would be like having a fucking army while others have no family of fighting age to call on

Imagine some unsuspecting toursist rocking up to my village in 20-30 years and being greeted by an army of 6'4+ Antefaced TFBEMs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, standardcel, forevergymcelling and 6 others
Excited Water Sports GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ambi, standardcel and 3 others
REALLLY????????

OP your a genuis

are you a statistician by any chance?

• JFL
Reactions: Albedo, ambi, greycel and 1 other person
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albedo and Manletmachine
Just be a reject just to have one lucky brother theory.

• +1
Reactions: Albedo and moreroidsmoredates
Back in the 60s and 70s, it wasn't uncommon to see a white couple with over 5 kids

Water title but if you consider how white couples went from having 5-6 children on average to having 1-2, that means the probablity of one of your genetic lottery dice rolls landing on a mogger is much lower which means much less couples have offspring that truly makes the effort of raising children feel worthwhile

If you have 5 average offspring and one mogger offspring who goes on to do great things, the one mogger makes the 5 average ones seem more worthwhile.
Sure the mogger could be born first but in that case you're in rare territory and can stop then or choose to have more in search of another mogger while already in bonus territory.
Since the majority of white couples stop at 2 children, they aren't giving themselves the best odds of birthing that elusive mogger that makes the process of reproduction truly worthwhile.

My father was the biggest mogger and tallest of his family and he had a lot of siblings born before him
Imagine if my grandparents had decided that they had enough kids before producing the offspring that would go onto produce me who will go on to produce 10 more celtic mogger offspring if things go my way
My father followed the trend of producing less offspring than his father because muh better living conditions means less kids because suddenly they're viewed from an economic and expenses lens but I will not fall for that same trope.
In a time when whites are having 1-2 children and ethnics birthrates outside Sub-S africa are falling dramatically (Iran 1.6 fertility rate) I will have 10 offspring per spouse which would lead to such insane levels of blood connections in the next generation relative to their peers that it would be like having a fucking army while others have no family of fighting age to call on

Imagine some unsuspecting toursist rocking up to my village in 20-30 years and being greeted by an army of 6'4+ Antefaced TFBEMs
That’s why I plan on marrying a tall woman (5’9 minimum) that is a bit above average facially with strong lower third, good bideltoid with, I will have 6 children with this woman (at least one will be mogger) and the rest will slay for the rest of their lives. I need to do this as I had late puberty (was 5’0 for years MTN back then) life was hell.

If you have many kids you will create a family that will eventually be aunties and uncles and parents, multiple kids pretty much ensures unconditional love between all members and good social skills, prevents mental cels basically

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back