the more south you go, the more subhuman the people are

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

ɢᴏᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪɴᴄ
This happens in every country and continent. the more south in the region you travel, the more subhumans you see.
Indian GIF

In europe the south parts are usually filled with swarthy meds and gypsys. in america’s south you’ll run into many manlet inbred hillbillies and niggers. in asia, the souther you go THE MORE INDIAN IT GETS

this is very concerning

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, SAQUIB66, Aladin and 5 others
Heat and/or sun also seems to be correlated with lower IQ. Interesting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, murdah, Jova and 1 other person
This happens in every country and continent. the more south in the region you travel, the more subhumans you see.
Indian GIF

In europe the south parts are usually filled with swarthy meds and gypsys. in america’s south you’ll run into many manlet inbred hillbillies and niggers. in asia, the souther you go THE MORE INDIAN IT GETS

this is very concerning
south of Brazil has a lot of supermodels

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, GabachoCopium and HitAndRun
South of my country are literally Peruvians jfl over

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Opposite in England and brazil but generally I agree. Northern people live in colder/harsher but more predictable environment while tropics live an easier but unpredictable environment. The latter results in stronger and more resilient high iq people

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince, MrBossMan, murdah and 1 other person
This is just heavy cherry picking considering chinese people, japanese people, australians, mediterranean people, arabs etc exist. And these people are literally the reason we as a species developed so much/aren’t living in mutt huts today.

Opposite in England and brazil but generally I agree. Northern people live in colder/harsher but more predictable environment while tropics live an easier but unpredictable environment. The latter results in stronger and more resilient high iq people
But this isn’t true considering northern europeans are weaker/ cuckier than southern europeans

Indian GIF

this is very concerning
meanwhile in australia average man is 6’3 tan and a varsity sports player

You are a mutt too nigga.
Brazilian mutts are different than amerimutts. All of them are mixed with portueuse and indigenous blood. Whilst we amerimutts are mixed with 50% aryan and 50% subharan :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and GabachoCopium
Brazilian mutts are different than amerimutts. All of them are mixed with portueuse and indigenous blood. Whilst we amerimutts are mixed with 50% aryan and 50% subharan :feelshah:
They are triracial I think. Many brazillians also have significant SSA component since Brazil imported so many afrcians. Brazil is a big mutt nation with no national identity because of this. People are more loyal to their gangs/ communities than their country because everyone hates each other.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and murdah
They are triracial I think. Many brazillians have significant SSA component since Brazil imported do many afrcians. Brazil is generally big mutt nation with no national identity because of this. People are more loyal to their gangs/ communities thanbtheir country because everyone hates each other.
Plus, they’re not mulattos lol. Mulatto is BMWF. Biracial mutts like me mog.

• +1
Plus, they’re not mulattos lol. Mulatto is BMWF. Biracial mutts like me mog.
It depends on the region I think. Many of them are mulattos but they are lower pedigree and from generally shit ethnicities. They are like 40-60% white, 40% african and the rest 10-20% is some random mix. Neymar is your average south American mulatto.

• +1
It depends on the region I think. Many of them are mulattos but they are lower pedigree and from generally shit ethnicities. They are like 40-60% white, 40% african and the rest 10-20% is some random mix. Neymar is your average south American mulatto.
DOESN’T COUNT.

• +1
  • +1
Why it doesn't count?
Must be 100% African Background + 100% European background. The term mulatto came from the slave days where they were 100% subharan and the slave owners were 100% European.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and GabachoCopium
Must be 100% African Background + 100% European background. The term mulatto came from the slave days where they were 100% subharan and the slave owners were 100% European.
By that logic psl god Meeks and all american mulattos also don't count since most african Americans are around 20% white and American whites have a noticeable black and native American dna.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, murdah and GabachoCopium
eskimos are the biggest moggers - theory??!

By that logic psl god Meeks and all american mulattos also don't count since most african Americans are around 20% white and American whites have a noticeable black and native American dna.
They count if they’re biracial, regardless if they have more white DNA of black DNA. Triracial is not mulatto tho

• +1
They count if they’re biracial, regardless if they have more white DNA of black DNA. Triracial is not mulatto tho
Meeks is atleast 60% white. His skull is fully European.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and murdah