The more you try, the worse it gets

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
Because the more rejections you rack up, the more you realize that:

1.its not a numbers game

2.there is a looks treshold to get laid

3.all psl 3+ girls can do better than yourself

If you have only been rejected by 1 girl you can dellude yourself that you just werent lucky and you need to meet other sluts.

But then you meet other sluts and they reject you, even more brutally than she did, so your copes ar shattered one by one.

Its almost like if one girl rejects you then all girls will. Personally, i have been rejected by both ugly and good looking girls, all girls in the psl 3-9 range can get someone better than me, its over/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, HTN_Mentalcel, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
Only the weak gives up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, HTN_Mentalcel, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
just the normie struggle .more and more guys are truly accepting the blackpill opposed to calling every adopter a loser incel.like everyone here you'll grow old and your efforts will truly be for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and datboijj
Never give up dude

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
When you date down thinking it would be easier but you still get rejected lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and FacialStructure404
just the normie struggle .more and more guys are truly accepting the blackpill opposed to calling every adopter a loser incel.like everyone here you'll grow old and your efforts will truly be for nothing.
Lol most of them were incels in denial. kicking down on us was their only cope jfl

Never get up, keep grinding!

Lol most of them were incels in denial. kicking down on us was their only cope jfl
They are still young ,,,it's once they leave education circles like 22/24 years old and there social circles diminish and being in female proximity dwindles is when the blackpill starts to creep in,as they can't actual attract females due to looks hypergamy .No gen z guy can be on dating apps for years and being shoot down in clubs and won't question is it me ,am i not hot enough?Let me google how to look better....into the BP.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
They are still young ,,,it's once they leave education circles like 22/24 years old and there social circles diminish and being in female proximity dwindles is when the blackpill starts to creep in,as they can't actual attract females due to looks hypergamy .No gen z guy can be on dating apps for years and being shoot down in clubs and won't question is it me ,am i not hot enough?Let me google how to look better....into the BP.
Fuark you wrote my biography :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: