• So Sad
Reactions: JL~, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 6095 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and fras
what a cope she looks too robust, not angelic

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 6475 and 3 others
its not even simping hes not even giving her money or something how is it simping when hes not benefitting her in any way
says eva's whore.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, SubhumanCurrycel, fras and 1 other person
bitch looks russian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 3043 and fras
Hot.
Would make mogger children.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, fras and Deleted member 3043
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
If she was black with those bones, you’d call her a monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222
Oh yes she would son :feelsohh:

CFEHXObUkAAC1C_.jpg
"""""""angelic""""""".
Too much forum for today

nigga be calling tranny looking "girls", "angelic"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, sytyl and Bitch
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 3043
she looks white w mongoloid admixture so it was obviously from EE.
The average white EE is like 2% Asian with like half of all EEs being 0%. The typical Georgian is for the most part 0%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3043
The average white EE is like 2% Asian. The typical Georgian is for the most part 0%.
you'r probably right, but she looks too smooth for a westerner, imo that's defo some mongolian admixture, only slavs have that, not westerners

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 10987
The average white EE is like 2% Asian. The typical Georgian is for the most part 0%.
Slavs are 100 % indo european
Asian looking russians are just tatars or finns who were there before slavs inavded

• +1
Bojack-tier midface

No need to say, I would still of course pump her with my semen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10176
"""""""angelic""""""".
Too much forum for today

nigga be calling tranny looking "girls", "angelic"
She just have big jawline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Slavs are 100 % indo european
Asian looking russians are just tatars or finns who were there before slavs inavded
I have seen a lot of DNA tests of Russians online. Quite common for Russians to have a little Asian DNA. I think it's too little to show a visible difference. Plenty of white Americans are 1-2% black yet look completely white.

• +1
The average white EE is like 2% Asian with like half of all EEs being 0%. The typical Georgian is for the most part 0%.

Gotta be a smartass here

"A study of human genetics by Battaglia, Fornarino, al-Zahery, et al. (2009) suggests that Georgians have the highest percentage of Haplogroup G (30.3%) among the general population recorded in any country. Georgians' Y-DNA also belongs to Haplogroup J2 (31.8%), Haplogroup R1a (10.6%), and Haplogroup R1b (9.1%)."

G is Asian, J is usually found among Middle Easterners, R1a is common among Slavs (with Mongol admixture that is) and R1b is Celtic. So they do have a lot of Asian in them.

• Woah
  • +1
Makeup ?
Angles ?

Slavs are indo euro man
maybe but not only, they have a different look, this one is way too robust, looks masculine compared to girls in the west, don't know how to say it just don't look westerner

• +1
I have seen a lot of DNA tests of Russians online. Quite common for Russians to have a little Asian DNA. I think it's too little to show a visible difference. Plenty of white Americans are 1-2% black yet look completely white.
Yeah its from the finno-ugric admixture

• +1
maybe but not only, they have a different look, this one is way too robust, looks masculine compared to girls in the west, don't know how to say it just don't look westerner
You said she looked to smooth and now you say she look too masc ?

What ????

• +1
Gotta be a smartass here

"A study of human genetics by Battaglia, Fornarino, al-Zahery, et al. (2009) suggests that Georgians have the highest percentage of Haplogroup G (30.3%) among the general population recorded in any country. Georgians' Y-DNA also belongs to Haplogroup J2 (31.8%), Haplogroup R1a (10.6%), and Haplogroup R1b (9.1%)."

G is Asian, J is usually found among Middle Easterners, R1a is common among Slavs (with Mongol admixture that is) and R1b is Celtic. So they do have a lot of Asian in them.
I have not seen many Georgian DNA tests but I have seen quite a few Caucasian DNA tests and I don't remember anyone scoring any Asian. Of course I am talking about autosomal DNA tests. Haplogroups are virtually useless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10987
Gotta be a smartass here

would you be able to recognize an admixture immediately, even a little if you see a face or you can't?

• +1
would you be able to recognize an admixture immediately, even a little if you see a face or you can't?
Also his own source stated "We estimate that the geographic origin of haplogroup G plausibly locates somewhere nearby eastern Anatolia, Armenia or western Iran."

So the haplogroup isn't even a Mongolian one in origin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3043

I think it's pretty easy to categorize people from their faces and imo the Asian admixture among Slavs, Caucasians etc. is very obvious to see.

• +1
I think it's pretty easy to categorize people from their faces and imo the Asian admixture among Slavs, Caucasians etc. is very obvious to see.
that's what i believe too, but i feel like i have mongolian cheekbones tbh, despite not having technically link with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and fras
Damn wish I had a big chin

The asian admixture is from finno ugrics

that's what i believe too, but i feel like i have mongolian cheekbones tbh, despite not having technically link with them
Pm and i will say you bro

• Love it
  • +1
Which still means they have Asian/Mongoloid traits. Doesn't matter whey they come from.
Yeah but they dont come from the mongol invasion
The asian genes come from the finno ugrics that were there before russians came

Which still means they have Asian/Mongoloid traits. Doesn't matter whey they come from.
But they don't?
Slavs in general dont have traits that look any more "Mongol" than do Germanic. And if so, name them

nope not angelic yet
FCA45724 BD5E 4B44 AB10 4D790847AD7A

25A949AE DB64 4C02 B48B 80149FC708E8

Yeah but they dont come from the mongol invasion
The asian genes come from the finno ugrics that were there before russians came
Finno ugric is a language group, not an appearance.
Look up "Erzya people", "Nenet people", "khanty people", and then "Finnish people"
And tell me if those groups look what so ever similar to one another ...

• +1
Finno ugric is a language group, not an appearance.
Look up "Erzya people", "Nenet people", "khanty people", and then "Finnish people"
And tell me if those groups look what so ever similar to one another ...
Ancient finns werent the same