The most angelic of angel skulls

But they don't?
Slavs in general dont have traits that look any more "Mongol" than do Germanic. And if so, name them

Typical Slav face

handsome-young-russian-male-smiling-23170895.jpg

Typical Nordic face

f29683c66c02c55e943c755ad6b57675.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Ancient finns werent the same
Huh?
Modern Finn's are made up of a couple of ancient ethnicities, which all contributed to their appearance. At least if ur talking about Finn's from Finland.
First the Baltic Hunter gatherers, those most likely spoke Paleo-European languages similar to Basque. They were the blonde blue eyes guys with light eyebrows and strong jaws, as well as short noses.
Second the Corded ware guys from Scandinavia and Eastern Europe. Those were the typical Scandinavian look tall people.
Third the LBK cultures that Finn's got from swedish admixture. Those would be more central european, brown hair and green eyes, normal nose type of look
Fourth the Indoeuropean admixture from Eastern Europe. Finn's don't have much of it, but they still have it. Those would be the darker types among them.
Lastly, the people who actually bring Finnish language as it is into Finland and subjected all the other groups into speaking it - the Uralics. Those would be mongoloid, dark eyes and hair, londonvillie types of people.

Typical Slav face

handsome-young-russian-male-smiling-23170895.jpg

Typical Nordic face

f29683c66c02c55e943c755ad6b57675.jpg
Top isn't a typical slav face, neither is bottom a typical Nordic face.
But I have to point out how shit u are at evaluating phenotypes btw.
Top has wider pfl, weaker cheekbones, longer and larger nose than the bottom. If anything top looks slightly more Mediterranean/ central european than the bottom does, not more Asian.
Neither look Slavic nor Scandinavian though.

Top isn't a typical slav face, neither is bottom a typical Nordic face.
But I have to point out how shit u are at evaluating phenotypes btw.
Top has wider pfl, weaker cheekbones, longer and larger nose than the bottom. If anything top looks slightly more Mediterranean/ central european than the bottom does, not more Asian.
Neither look Slavic nor Scandinavian though.

Yea you're just pulling "facts" straight from your ass now. :lul: I have no clue why people here are doing these ridiculous amounts of mental gymnastics to deny the fact that Slavs have heavy Mongoloid admixture.

Yea you're just pulling "facts" straight from your ass now. :lul: I have no clue why people here are doing these ridiculous amounts of mental gymnastics to deny the fact that Slavs have heavy Mongoloid admixture.
What Slavs have "heavy mongoloid admixture"?
Bulgarians have the most Asian (mostly western Asian) admixture of all the Slavs. They don't look what so ever Asian.
I don't know of any Slavic ethnicity that would have "heavy mongoloid admixture" perhaps you'll point those ethnicities out to me, mr.knowitallthatneverlefthisbasementtointeractwithpeople

What Slavs have "heavy mongoloid admixture"?
Bulgarians have the most Asian (mostly western Asian) admixture of all the Slavs. They don't look what so ever Asian.
I don't know of any Slavic ethnicity that would have "heavy mongoloid admixture" perhaps you'll point those ethnicities out to me, mr.knowitallthatneverlefthisbasementtointeractwithpeople

Some more Russian men. Tell me more about how they are not Asian influenced when half of them have monolids and pancake faces. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

97d876642738e890199b601c35d71ca3.jpg

Some more Russian men. Tell me more about how they are not Asian influenced when half of them have monolids and pancake faces. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

97d876642738e890199b601c35d71ca3.jpg
Thats such a silly silly cherrypick i dont think i should even bother responding...

Thats such a silly silly cherrypick i dont think i should even bother responding...

Yea whatever, keep telling yourself that Russians don't have Asian admixture when people from countless Asian populations have settled there since before the Kievan Rus even was a thing. Enjoy your delusionmaxxing.

Yea whatever, keep telling yourself that Russians don't have Asian admixture when people from countless Asian populations have settled there since before the Kievan Rus even was a thing. Enjoy your delusionmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987