the most attractive ethnic minorities of india part 1

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
before starting this thread these minorities are super rare to come across , and arent usually found in western countries
GOANS-ethnic group people who have mixed varied Indian subcontinent and Portuguese ancestry or people of Portuguese descent born or living or originating in former Portuguese Indian colonies

Usually tall , have fairer skin that ranges from dusky to super white , lighter eye colors and robust jaws

KERALA-
people with genetics hailing from A majority of the human ancestry in the Lakshadweep islands, off the coast of Kerala in the Arabian Sea, is largely derived from South Asia with minor influences from East and West Eurasia ,

height ranges from 5foot5 to 6foot5 skin tone varies , eye color varies from dark to super light this is due to scottish and english coloionalism breeding

Rajasthan - people who are the original gypsies
hieght usual
ly 5foot8 have insane bones usually dark in skin and have insane eye color

Pashtun - Pashtun tribes revealed high genetic diversity which is comparable to the other Central Asian, Southeast Asian and European populations. ... The results revealed that Pashtun are the composite mosaic of West Eurasian ancestry of numerous geographic origin

moggers ,s
the others are yet to come

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, StrangerDanger, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
Another Indian state affairs thread @PrestonYnot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard, StrangerDanger and 2 others
a little bit misleading as pashtuns arent native to india though and they are like a tiny minority thats already mixed with the population

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Danish_Retard and Shrek2OnDvD
a little bit misleading as pashtuns arent native to india though and they are like a tiny minority thats already mixed with the population
there is quite a large community in andhar pradesh and new delhi as there ancestors settles there from trading

Btw OP the current day goans aka luso indians have very little Portuguese ancestry you could have made that argument a few generations back but not now

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, AsGoodAsItGets and Jason Voorhees
there is quite a large community in andhar pradesh and new delhi as there ancestors settles there from trading
but they are mixed with the indic population, they are not pure anymore. take a look at shah rukh khan, aamir khan etc.

Btw OP the current day goans aka luso indians have very little Portuguese ancestry you could have made that argument a few generations back but not now
i have so many friends back in dubai there eye color halo is insane

but they are mixed with the indic population, they are not pure anymore. take a look at shah rukh khan, aamir khan etc.
bro they are celebrities how can you use that as a representative sample for the whole minority of population

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
bro they are celebrities how can you use that as a representative sample for the whole minority of population
Plus celebrities mog average people

my point still stands, they are not natives and the ones living there are heavily mixed. you wont find a pure pashtun in india.

i have so many friends back in dubai there eye color halo is insane
Goans and luso indians are also different. The term goan is used to refer to the locals and luso indians to the ones who are mixed there are practically 0 natives with light eyes. And infact light eyes are rare in Spain and Portugal even They are only common to Nordic countries

Last edited:
Goans and luso indians are also different. The term goan is used to refer to the locals and luso indians to the ones who are mixed there are practically 0 natives with light eyes. And infact light eyes are rare in Spain and Portugal. They are only common to Nordic countries
yes that's my error apologies for that

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
yes that's my error apologies for that
@john2 has been to Goa maybe he could tell us more. What do these half Hispanic curries look like.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and john2
All mogged by 5’11 chubby sausage eating alpinid Bavarian furries

• +1
More groups:
- indian jews
- kashmiris
- some banglas with type 4 textured hair
- scythian village moggers :love::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Jason Voorhees and AsGoodAsItGets
before starting this thread these minorities are super rare to come across , and arent usually found in western countries
GOANS-ethnic group people who have mixed varied Indian subcontinent and Portuguese ancestry or people of Portuguese descent born or living or originating in former Portuguese Indian colonies
View attachment 1235680
Usually tall , have fairer skin that ranges from dusky to super white , lighter eye colors and robust jaws

KERALA-
people with genetics hailing from A majority of the human ancestry in the Lakshadweep islands, off the coast of Kerala in the Arabian Sea, is largely derived from South Asia with minor influences from East and West Eurasia ,

View attachment 1235682
height ranges from 5foot5 to 6foot5 skin tone varies , eye color varies from dark to super light this is due to scottish and english coloionalism breeding

Rajasthan - people who are the original gypsies
View attachment 1235691 hieght usualView attachment 1235694ly 5foot8 have insane bones usually dark in skin and have insane eye color

Pashtun - Pashtun tribes revealed high genetic diversity which is comparable to the other Central Asian, Southeast Asian and European populations. ... The results revealed that Pashtun are the composite mosaic of West Eurasian ancestry of numerous geographic origin

View attachment 1235790 moggers ,s
the others are yet to come
Mallu moggers reppp

More groups:
- indian jews
- kashmiris
- some banglas with type 4 textured hair
- scythian village moggers :love::ROFLMAO:
>Indians with major scythian ancestry

can't even koffee with karan GIF

I hope this was sarcasm and no one reading this post took it seriously

@volcelfatcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
>Indians with major scythian ancestry

can't even koffee with karan GIF't even koffee with karan GIF

I hope this was sarcasm and no one reading this post took it seriously

@volcelfatcel
its obviously a joke, hes grouping kashmiris as indians

@john2 has been to Goa maybe he could tell us more. What do these half Hispanic curries look like.
Sadly I haven't seen any half Hispanic Indians when I was in Goa. I was in a resort, I didn't go out and roam the entire city.