The most awful name according to allah

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
Sahih al-Bukhari 6205

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The most awful name in Allah's sight on the Day of Resurrection, will be (that of) a man calling himself Malik Al-Amlak (the king of kings).

We all know who the King of kings is

1 Timothy 6:15: "who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal power. Amen."

Revelation 17:14: "These will make war with the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful."

Revelation 19:16: "On his robe and on his thigh was written this title: King of kings and Lord of lords."

"We muslims love Jesus too"

5qv36c

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eternal_, BigBiceps, atlantean and 3 others
Screenshot 20240421 134152 TikTok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, moreroidsmoredates, whiteislandpill and 2 others
4048990 Black Hebrew Israelism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, brucewayne78, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
Over for Maliks

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and i_love_roosters
@6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) @ElTruecel @BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Over for my Muslima friend named malik

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean and i_love_roosters
Don't see what's wrong. A man calling himself King of Kings is a man who has great arrogance, and not only that but he puts himself above God whose name is Malik (King) and Malik-ul Mulk (Sovereign of the Kingdom). Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him) would never do that, since he was an exceptionally humble man. Only his enemies and the enemies of God who distorted his revelation would do such. Funny that's in the book of revelations and by Timothy also specifically, two books whose authenticity is some of the most disputed books in the Bible by scholars, and whose fabrication is some of the most acknowledged and accepted.

In Islam you can name Malik (King) or Abd Al Malik (Slave of the King, God), but you can't name King of Kings

By the way JFL at the "Muh Jesus was peaceful in christianity bro, love thy neighbour dude, love the sinner son" but then you quote verses that say the next but ommitt the bloody parts

Revelations 19:15
"From his mouth issues a sharp sword with which to smite the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron; he will tread the wine press of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name inscribed, King of kings and Lord of lords."

good post, hate it when moslems cope by saying they love the ‘true christ’ as described by their pedophile prophet

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Don't see what's wrong. A man calling himself King of Kings is a man who has great arrogance, and not only that but he puts himself above God whose name is Malik (King) and Malik-ul Mulk (Sovereign of the Kingdom). Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him) would never do that, since he was an exceptionally humble man. Only his enemies and the enemies of God who distorted his revelation would do such. Funny that's in the book of revelations and by Timothy also specifically, two books whose authenticity is some of the most disputed books in the Bible by scholars, and whose fabrication is some of the most acknowledged and accepted.

In Islam you can name Malik (King) or Abd Al Malik (Slave of the King, God), but you can't name King of Kings
Kinda dnr, I mean I read some but not much.
Same old refuted muzzy copes
"From his mouth issues a sharp sword with which to smite the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron; he will tread the wine press of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name inscribed, King of kings and Lord of lords."
Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

I don't claim Jesus is peaceful nga, He was the definition of based

5qv36c

Last edited:
good post, hate it when moslems cope by saying they love the ‘true christ’ as described by their pedophile prophet
Jesus is the biggest failure according to Islam, yet they claim to respect him

• +1
Reactions: atlantean

By the way JFL at the "Muh Jesus was peaceful in christianity bro, love thy neighbour dude, love the sinner son" but then you quote verses that say the next but ommitt the bloody parts

the books of revelation and timothy are both canonised by the church. there is no debate about its authenticity, the only debate that comes in regard to its legitimacy is from your shit skinned sand nigger prophet who lived 600 years after christ.

and the passage you quoted is out of context jfl, if you read the whole passage it describes gods triumph of good over evil, which is the basis of the faith

christ is king

• +1
the books of revelation and timothy are both canonised by the church. there is no debate about its authenticity, the only debate that comes in regard to its legitimacy is from your shit skinned sand nigger prophet who lived 600 years after christ.

and the passage you quoted is out of context jfl, if you read the whole passage it describes gods triumph of good over evil, which is the basis of the faith

christ is king
Don't even bother with this retard, his iq is affected by this map

Screenshot 20240421 123606 Chrome

*Inbreeding rates*

I already mogged him in arguments many times and I'm still waiting for him to disprove my main thread against Islam. Not to mention, he's being paid to be here

• +1
Don't even bother with this retard, his iq is affected by this map

View attachment 2872022
*Inbreeding rates*

I already mogged him in arguments many times and I'm still waiting for him to disprove my main thread against Islam. Not to mention, he's being paid to be here
islam is a creation of the jews, it appeals to the savage retarded arab brain and turns them even more savage. you need sub 90 iq to believe in islam jfl

• +1
islam is a creation of the jews, it appeals to the savage retarded arab brain and turns them even more savage. you need sub 90 iq to believe in islam jfl
It's good to see another Christian bhai here. The brotherhood is strong

• +1
the books of revelation and timothy are both canonised by the church.
So? Even what the early church deemed as authentic and unauthentic has been completely demolished hundreds of times by future christian scholarship, sometimes by consensus. You can say that about a lot of Bible passages that were later acknowledged as fabrications, like the story of the prostitute and the stone.

Saying "The church deems them as authentic" is like if a killer says he is innocent in court.
there is no debate about its authenticity,
There is though, heavy and highly controversial ones in fact. There is even great debate about whether to take it literally because of how bloody it is compared with the rest of the New Testament, which completely destroys this fake narrative of the praceful christianity
the only debate that comes in regard to its legitimacy is from your shit skinned sand nigger prophet who lived 600 years after christ.
Somehow the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) still got the Bible authenticity part way better after more than a thousand years of research by all kinds of scholars than the so called early church
Of course it is good vs evil always. According to the Bible when God (Jesus according to christians) ordered the israelites to slaughter amalakites including infants and donkeys it was also "Good vs evil". "Good vs Evil" is the only way to justify such christian narratives, and even then everyone is hesitant to adhere to them, even some of the most extremist christians and jews sometimes.
christ is king
The Messiah Son of Mary (Peace and Blessings be upon him) will side with the people who bow their heads to the ground when they pray, fast 1 month every year, dress humble clothes, tell their women to cover, avoid economical interest, etc, just like he did. He will not side with some westerner with tattoos and dogs, and will not go on rally with the dirty capitalists and colonialists.

which completely destroys this fake narrative of the praceful christianity
There's no such narrative, maybr some evangelicals say stuff like that. Christianity is the definition of based
Somehow he still got the Bible authenticity part
muhammad and allah affirmed the authority, preservation, and inspiration of the Bible. Plus, he should've focused on his book and not others cuz his book has chapters burned into non-existance and verses eaten by goats.

I'm not responding to the rest cuz it's not arguments, it's just seething

• +1
@atlantean told ya this nigga is retarded and his response shows. You can't argue with these people, they have legions of demons in them

• +1
There's no such narrative, evangelicals say stuff like that. Christianity is the definition of based
Translation: "I have no idea but i'm either too proud to accept defeat and humilliation or i'm a fed. All i can do is deflect to Islam"
muhammad and allah affirmed the authority, preservation, and inspiration of the Bible.
Plus, he should've focused on his book and not others cuz his book has chapters burned into non-existance and verses eaten by goats.
Both claims already addressed to you here in this now infamous thread, one of many of you getting humilliated and later on turning a blind eye as usual. You just act as if nothing happened probably because you are either crying in a corner or a fed
I'm not responding to the rest cuz it's not arguments, it's just seething
Translation: "I have no idea but i'm either too proud to accept defeat and humilliation or i'm a fed. All i can do is deflect to Islam"

Both claims already addressed to you here in this now infamous thread, one of many of you getting humilliated and later on turning a blind eye as usual. You just act as if nothing happened probably because you are either crying in a corner or a fed
You're the one who got humiliated, boyo. Read it again, I absolutely obliterated you. Your arguments were moronic. It's crazy how delulu you are. It's a weird combination of low iq due to generations of inbreeding and demonic possession.

Don't even mention feds nigga, everyone atp knows you and your dalit friends are isis shills and recruiters. It's a defense mechanism of yours to call everyone who exposes how obviously fake Islam is a fed. You seem like a lost cause, all religions have followers, even the most unbelievable ones, yet their believers think they're right, you're literally just that.

Oh, still waiting for your response to my main thre on islam, it's funny how you openly refused to respond, yet you had the audacity to type this (twice jfl)

• +1
So? Even what the early church deemed as authentic and unauthentic has been completely demolished hundreds of times by future christian scholarship, sometimes by consensus. You can say that about a lot of Bible passages that were later acknowledged as fabrications, like the story of the prostitute and the stone.

Saying "The church deems them as authentic" is like if a killer says he is innocent in court.
this makes 0 sense and you are a genuine retard, st peter and his successors are the leaders of the church and were given divine protection by christ and told to guide the faithful to the truth, if the church canonised those books, as guided by the holy spirit then it is legitimate and true, there is no argument to be made and there has never been apart from a few reformists and of course mohammed and his jewish handlers, who didnt even have access to the bible during their writing of the quran and were relying solely on oral recitations of the bible, this is why there are multiple inconstancies with the quran and historical errors
Somehow the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) still got the Bible authenticity part way better after more than a thousand years of research by all kinds of scholars than the so called early church
no he didnt jfl, the moslem argument is that the bible was tempered with and that is not the original one, yet you can not produce the supposed original copy, if the book has been tampered with then surely you should be able to find an older copy which exists that proves this

also the quran affirms the legitimacy of the bible, then further states that the word of god is divinely protected, therefore the bible would be divinely protected yet moslems say its not, why would allah divinely protect the quran and not the bible? and there are written historical accounts of the current quran not being the original one that was written and transcribed by muhammaed and his jewish handlers, there were multiple versions of the quran in circulation until a certain caliph decided to have his own made and burned the other ones, so we can presume that the quran changed from its original version
The Messiah Son of Mary (Peace and Blessings be upon him) will side with the people who bow their heads to the ground when they pray, fast 1 month every year, dress humble clothes, tell their women to cover, avoid economical interest, etc, just like he did. He will not side with some westerner with tattoos and dogs, and will not go on rally with the dirty capitalists and colonialists.
christ gave no such commands, christianity does not dictate how one must live his life and to abide by 100000 different rulings to get into heaven, what matters simply is the purity of the heart, not how many children you can rape in a given time frame or how efficient you are at larping like an auscwhitz prisoner like your pedophile prophet did

Matthew 22:37-40

• Love it
@atlantean told ya this nigga is retarded and his response shows. You can't argue with these people, they have legions of demons in them
hes a retarded currycel jfl, they are possessed by demons it is impossible to make them see the quran as being anything but a fabrication.

the quran mistakenly refers to the vigin mary as the sister of arron and confuses mary with the sister of moses, it also mentions samaritans as being from during the time of moses but we know archeologically and genealogically that they dont emerge as a group until many centuries later. there are many more inconstancies and mistakes but you will never be able to ingrain this in the peanut brain of the moslem

• +1
hes a retarded currycel jfl, they are possessed by demons it is impossible to make them see the quran as being anything but a fabrication.

the quran mistakenly refers to the vigin mary as the sister of arron and confuses mary with the sister of moses, it also mentions samaritans as being from during the time of moses but we know archeologically and genealogically that they dont emerge as a group until many centuries later. there are many more inconstancies and mistakes but you will never be able to ingrain this in the peanut brain of the moslem
It also says The Trinity is Marry, Jesus, and The Father. A book can't get more ridiculous. High IQ bhai

• +1
I'm starting to think muslims don't worship the God of Abraham at all. More like Baal or even something way more sinister.

Jesus Christ is lord.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

Attachments

• 1713732111062.gif
    1713732111062.gif
    9.6 MB · Views: 0
I'm starting to think muslims don't worship the God of Abraham at all. More like Baal or even something way more sinister.

Jesus Christ is lord.
Elaborate