The most beautiful date I’ve ever had that made me fall in love

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
This was over 9 months ago but I still remember it like yesterday. It was my second date with this beautiful brunette / blonde mix girl, pretty long hair with perfect forward grown maxilla, big brown doe eyes. She was a country girl with nice tits and a fat ass but moved to college and became a stoner and was just my type and we were both into the same music. Our first date we hit it off and just talked all night but I could tell she was into me so I knew we would end up hooking up on our second date.

I planned a perfect night for us. We met at my grandparents nice beach house and drank a bottle of wine on the deck and watched the sunset. Then after the sunset we went down to the beach where I had set up some blankets and rolled us a nice fat joint and we got blazed under the stars. We just laid together drunk and high, cuddling and looking at stats for a while and then I went in for a kiss and soon after that she grabbed my hand it out it down her pants. We were pretty fucked up so we ended up getting totally naked and fucking on the beach with tons of other houses around so kinda risky but was really fun, I didn’t have a condom but she didn’t care but made me pull out and and let me cum on her ass, after that we went skinny dipping to clean off and I pushed her all the way under and she got mad but couldn’t chase me down.

She was super horny and wanted to smoke and fuck more so we did about 3 more times on the beach that night, just fucking smoking taking sips of wine and cuddling all this under the starlight, listening to some lil peep, and hearing the waves crash right at our feet.

Honestly can’t imagine a better night, actually out third date was even better but basically same story just at my families farm, it was so nice being at the farm all alone away from any neighbors out in the country. I’m glad I experienced even though she ended up ruining my life. Don’t cry because its over, smile because it happened :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ballskin, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Why did she ruin your life?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Dn rd but she’s dating multiple guys

Imagine falling in love in 2022

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Why did she ruin your life?
Because she broke up w me

It was kinda my fault though

We weren’t even dating just would get really fucked up together and fuck all night but I still totally fell in love with her
:lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and oldcelloser
She elevated his DHT levels inviting Norwood the Reaper in.
Legit she led me to start doing even more steroids and started drinking a ton when she left to cope and it just annihilated my looks legit went from like a 8 to a 4 in a few months ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
more like baldingsoyboy :feelskek: