The most bitter incels are blackcels

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
some of them have channels they are so angry at the world try to bring everyone down to their shitty level

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, anthony111553, piec and 15 others
Ricecels have entire podcasts and popular channels seething about dating culture, WMAF and talking about masculinity

Nigcels are not yet on this level

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jonnyboi, Nirvana, piec and 13 others
Ricecels have entire podcasts and popular channels seething about dating culture, WMAF and talking about masculinity

every race is on this level u just don’t see it but everyone like that should be hung they r waste ig space

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, isis_Bleach, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
facts

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It’s actually whitecels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Kroker, Nirvana and 6 others
some of them have channels they are so angry at the world try to bring everyone down to their shitty level
Can you blame them.

We were sold a lie. A lie that if bbc we’d be born NT but instead we were born non NT the fire we hate life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, aesthetic beauty, Suns9999 and 2 others
the reason blackcels are so bitter is bc they are cursed with intelligence in a community renowned for stupidity and criminality,

this leads to being an outcast, people will say you talk or act white for a black man.

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life, psychomandible, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
It seems like most ethnic groups have been mentioned on this thread as the most bitter inkwells, but it's interesting Indians/South Asians haven't been brought up.

Which is funny considering that they are arguably the most shitted on group in the west. Like they are the only ethnicity (aside from whites) where it is considered ok to be racist to them.

@Gengar

Can you blame them.

We were sold a lie. A lie that if bbc we’d be born NT but instead we were born non NT the fire we hate life
You should read pimp by iceberg slim it’s gold so far hahaha

Rice bras are all natural incels

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
the reason blackcels are so bitter is bc they are cursed with intelligence in a community renowned for stupidity and criminality,

this leads to being an outcast, people will say you talk or act white for a black man.
Nar it’s just being non NT. never met a black cel that was NT. every single one is non NT no exception
You should read pimp by iceberg slim it’s gold so far hahaha
What’s it about if it’s brain rot garbage I won’t read it

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever

Why would we? We fuck your white women we have no need to make podcasts on WMBW when we are the ones who cucknyou instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattocel and DarkTriadBeliever
@PrinceLuenLeoncur what do u rate annoyingtv

yeah. Im mulatto and Im mad as hell

Good point.
Suburbanite blackcels probably aren't content with thugmaxxing for ghetto black girls, they're just normal people who happen to be black, but unfortunately it's not only encouraged for them but expected. It's not just their appearance but their community actively holding them back. I find blackcels very interesting to talk to, they have interesting perspectives

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Kroker, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
Not even close Indian incels hate moggs everyone in this planet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, watah and 4 others

This entire black culture revolves around being a mindless consumer slave. The same reason why niggas put so much importance on drip, style etc because it's way to signal to sheboons that they have resources. You need to be a primitive low iq ape as black guy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lean4Life, PrinceLuenLeoncur, TheLookInYourEyes and 2 others

List some other names besides OreoMan that's doing this I'll wait.

So you made this thread throwing an entire race under the Bus because the views of just 1 Black
Youtuber seems "negative" to you....?
I don’t want to name others but even lot of conspiracy theory channels seem to be black
I’m not hating they are based

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Yliaster
This entire black culture revolves around being a mindless consumer slave. The same reason why niggas put so much importance on drip, style etc because it's way to signal to sheboons that they have resources. You need to be a primitive low iq ape as black guy.
Really only holds for american blacks. Having interacted with a lot of nigerians due to my area, they despise that shit and place a greater emphasis on education and moral values.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Jason Voorhees
It seems like most ethnic groups have been mentioned on this thread as the most bitter inkwells, but it's interesting Indians/South Asians haven't been brought up.

Which is funny considering that they are arguably the most shitted on group in the west. Like they are the only ethnicity (aside from whites) where it is considered ok to be racist to them.

@Gengar
Beacuse they beg for approval

Really only holds for american blacks. Having interacted with a lot of nigerians due to my area, they despise that shit and place a greater emphasis on education and moral values.
They get called booty scratchers, white massa slaves and other slurs by african americans tho. American blacks consider themselves to be superior to their african brothers

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
They get called booty scratchers, white massa slaves and other slurs by african americans tho. American blacks consider themselves to be superior to their african brothers
Yeah and the nigerians here are actually rich while those same n words spend their days playing basketball and watching black entertainment television specials made by niggas like 50 cent who look down on them

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yeah and the nigerians here are actually rich while those same n words spend their days playing basketball and watching black entertainment television specials made by niggas like 50 cent who look down on them
Nigerians are lifemaxxing while niggas are busy trying to look cool. Once a pavement ape forever a pavement ape.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Sprinkles, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Why would we? We fuck your white women we have no need to make podcasts on WMBW when we are the ones who cucknyou instead
"your" women? :feelskek:
"you"? :feelsgah:

Nigger, don't you DARE associate me with white women.
They aren't "my" women
Only MEN can be White, with the capital W in my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nigerians are lifemaxxing while niggas are busy trying to look cool. Once a pavement ape forever a pavement ape.
Doesn’t matter both living life big

• +1

Ricecels need to stop being cucks they should fight back but not take back noodles who betrayed them in the first place which is a cuck move why go after foids who dont love u for who u truly are?

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, PrinceLuenLeoncur and autistic_tendencies
Ricecels need to stop being cucks they should fight back but not take back noodles who betrayed them in the first place which is a cuck move why go after foids who dont love u for who u truly are?
There's no upgrade over Asian women

We’ll never be. Because we don’t care if you take our foids lol we bag everyone else’s already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Low class people summarised in a nutshell regardless of race that’s the sad thing

• +1
We’ll never be. Because we don’t care if you take our foids lol we bag everyone else’s already
Thats why im so jealous of you black guys tbh youre the only race along with abos and maybe curries who dont care if other men bag ur foids

Literally cannot be cucked since ur foids are literally too ugly for anyone to fuck

Jesus christ god really does love blacks :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger

I saw one like this in my local area lol. Ricecel podcast seething about inceldom

And when I was on the train with a chink girl, some chink guy looked like I'd murdered his family when he saw us together

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
But when I say the title I’m wrong
You say all black guys are all incel how is that the same as the title u sperg

You say all black guys are all incel how is that the same as the title u sperg
They are we have the most anger because we hated the worst

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I think the currycels would have something to say about this