The most blackpilled movie

D

Deleted member 78221

Neurodivergent
I think it's definitely the brothers cause while the military cuck was away fighting for the army, his wife cheats on him with his unemployed chad brother.

Or it could be titanic. The woman still remembers Romeo on her deathbed even though they only fucked once and she was married.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
the bee movie.

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and SubhumanForever
I'm yet to watch it but from what I hear: Gattaca. The plot is that there exists genetically engineered super humans that become their own class. Our protagonist is a non genetically engineered man with a life span that isn't predicted to be too long thanks to a condition. To avoid passing on this condition again his younger brother is genetically engineered to be free of it. Said younger brother slowly grows taller and overpowers him. The movie then focuses on our protagonist and his dreams of joining a space program only reserved for super humans. He frauds being a super human through various means including massive gymmaxxing + surgery (IIRC dude literally goes through LL) in order to sneak his way into the program.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster