The most blackpilled rater

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
I completed a college human anatomy class and if i want to i will be able to go to college as soon as next year and i am planning on getting a Bachelor of Science degree to become a maxilofacial surgeon.. i have read countless books on facial aesthetics, literally have thousands of pages worth of information on facial aesthetics saved.

If you want the most blackpilled rating then you need to get it from me. Getting it from other users who know extremely basic levels of knowledge is cope. Asking some third worlders who haven’t left their bedroom in years for a rating on your SMV is cope.

I am the best rater on looksmax. And in around a decade I will be the best and most blackpilled surgeon.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Lorsss, Shrek2OnDvD and 12 others
@Prettyboy @Ethereal @Lorsss @Kingkellz

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lorsss, Prettyboy, Kingkellz and 4 others
Ok chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jagged0 and prettyboislime
@N1666 @RoBobaFett999 @buckchadley31

I completed a college human anatomy class and if i want to i will be able to go to college as soon as next year and i am planning on getting a Bachelor of Science degree to become a maxilofacial surgeon.. i have read countless books on facial aesthetics, literally have thousands of pages worth of information on facial aesthetics saved.

If you want the most blackpilled rating then you need to get it from me. Getting it from other users who know extremely basic levels of knowledge is cope. Asking some third worlders who haven’t left their bedroom in years for a rating on your SMV is cope.

I am the best rater on looksmax. And in around a decade I will be the best and most blackpilled surgeon.
post what would you rate as ideal face structure

@N1666 @RoBobaFett999 @buckchadley31
bruh this nigga actually tryna tag me for reps after I said one of his threads was based

dude's tryna act like he didn't bark at me for internet clout like 3 weeks ago

bruh this nigga actually tryna tag me for reps after I said one of his threads was based

dude's tryna act like he didn't bark at me for internet clout like 3 weeks ago
i tagged you because i thought you had gained wisdom and would agree that this thread was also based. Guess not.

Are you sure you are 100% not a larper?

@thecel 100% gonna be the best surgeon in the US
His understandings on facial aesthetics mog 99% of surgeons IRL :what:

Or we could, ask a foid

You'll lose a lot of free time studying for that
Are you ready to sacrifice your slayer lifestyle?

• So Sad
Reactions: prettyboislime
nobody knows enough about looks here at this moment to become chad with surgery, it's an incredibly complex science that's still not fully understood