The most blackpilling website on the Internet

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
Is lolcow dot farm
It's the biggest foid only website and 100% of posts there are dedicated to worshipping gigachads. They have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY higher standards than even Tinder foids. They consider even 8/10 men to be fucking SUBHUMAN. 9/10 is average to them and only 10/10 ultragodchads are actually attractive.
It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OVER for the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, ElySioNs, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
Checking it out right now. Which sub forum to look in?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and SubhumanForever
lol exactly the one I was looking in. Look at this, I wonder who is behind this?

IMG 0901

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, DeformedCell, rg1235 and 13 others
They must be lima lookalikes then.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Clqs, <6PSLcel and 3 others
a bunch of femcels

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, borntosuffer, rg1235 and 13 others
Someone should post org members on there and ask if they would fuck them/find them attractive

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, hypernormie, Clqs and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, Neverbeganlmaoo, rg1235 and 10 others
how did i not know about this? perfect site for studying female nature

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, datboijj, hypernormie and 6 others
which board is the one where foids thirst over chads

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
How old are you out of curiosity? 16?

The fact you think it’s serious and that women actually think like this is concerning
H O L Y C O P E

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and zurzolo
its filled with femcels. who cares what they are attracted to they don't leave their room

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, rg1235, shia.jihadist and 7 others
its filled with femcels. who cares what they are attracted to they don't leave their room
First of all no such thing as femcels
Second, there is a thread where they discuss pregnancy and ALL OF THEM ARE FUCKING CHADS
Third, all foids have the same taste in men

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, hypernormie, watah and 7 others
Holy shit. They call us moids. I was aware of the term, but I never knew people unironically used it. Guess they aren't that original after all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, hypernormie, lebronjames23 and 7 others
That part is not true. Women do have types, otherwise literally every male model would look like a fucking clone of each other.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, datboijj, Darkeningstar and 4 others
First of all no such thing as femcels
Second, there is a thread where they discuss pregnancy and ALL OF THEM ARE FUCKING CHADS
I know many femcels in real life. Get made fun, and have no men interested in them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing, Darkeningstar and 2 others
">>1352782 Doja cat confirms she lurked here at least once and refers to lolcow as lipstick alley mixed with 4chan. This prompts a sea of "hi cow" posts and retardation. She did not like her head being called a bicycle seat very much."

Is this site bigger than I thought?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Darkeningstar and zurzolo
They be coping calling chads subhuman just like the forum be calling legit stacies “mtb”

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, lebronjames23, Darkeningstar and 3 others
a bunch of femcels

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and BeanletMogger
Holy shit. They call us moids. I was aware of the term, but I never knew people unironically used it. Guess they aren't that original after all.
they aren't original in anything, even the site is a rip off 4chan and they use rip off lingo too

• +1
They be coping calling chads subhuman just like the forum be calling legit stacies “mtb”
No, dude, they legit think everyone who is not a gigachad is a subhuman. FOIDS DON'T NEED TO COPE BECAUSE THEY CAN FUCK CHAD WHENEVER THEY WANT

• +1
Who cares about what these basement-dwelling femcel standardcels think. They'll just grow old and alone, settle with some oofy doofy, or rope if they really think this way.
Not the type of women any man should even think about for even a second. Literally bottom of the barrel.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, rg1235, lebronjames23 and 4 others
Who cares about what these basement-dwelling femcel standardcels think
WELL YOU SHOULD FUCKING CARE BECAUSE THE WHOLE POINT OF LIFE IS TO HAVE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS AND IF FOIDS THINK THAT EVERYONE BELOW 9/10 IS A SUBHUMAN YOU MIGHT AS WELL ROPE

• JFL
  • +1
WELL YOU SHOULD FUCKING CARE BECAUSE THE WHOLE POINT OF LIFE IS TO HAVE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS AND IF FOIDS THINK THAT EVERYONE BELOW 9/10 IS A SUBHUMAN YOU MIGHT AS WELL ROPE
if you care so much about what that fatass femcel thinks maybe you should marry her

• JFL
  • +1
After spending some time on this website its brutal, they like boys that look like teenagers and mostly prettyboys, Ova if u are not estrogen maxxing in 2024
Some bitch said this guy aged like milk

Aint no way if u are mentally stable and think this guy aged badly

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar and SubhumanForever
if you care so much about what that fatass femcel thinks maybe you should marry her
RETARD, ALL FOIDS THINK THE SAME
IF THIS "fatass femcel" THINKS 8/10 AND BELOW MEN ARE TRASH - EVERY FOID ON THE PLANET THINKS THE SAME WAY

• +1
RETARD, ALL FOIDS THINK THE SAME
IF THIS "fatass femcel" THINKS 8/10 AND BELOW MEN ARE TRASH - EVERY FOID ON THE PLANET THINKS THE SAME WAY
ok negroid your ape brain won't understand what I'm saying anyway

• +1
IMG 0117
Within a few seconds of scrolling. Think i’ll be hitting the hay early tonight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, zurzolo and SubhumanForever
Any woman that uses forums is autistic or really ugly. I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the “women” on that site r just fags larping

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, lebronjames23, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Any woman that uses forums is autistic or really ugly. I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the “women” on that site r just fags larping
WHY DOES IT FUCKING MATTER HOW THEY LOOK?
THEY ALL FUCK GIGACHADS

• +1
WHY DOES IT FUCKING MATTER HOW THEY LOOK?
THEY ALL FUCK GIGACHADS
Nigga faggots fuck jordan barett all the time. Fucking a giga chad isn’t an accomplishment, but fucking a giga stacey is tbh.

• +1
Imagine being below 7.5 PSL and below 6'5:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'd rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo and SubhumanForever
A good amount of them seem like pedos tbh

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, BeanletMogger, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
Is lolcow dot farm
It's the biggest foid only website and 100% of posts there are dedicated to worshipping gigachads. They have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY higher standards than even Tinder foids. They consider even 8/10 men to be fucking SUBHUMAN. 9/10 is average to them and only 10/10 ultragodchads are actually attractive.
It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OVER for the world.
Real, I saw and read comments of that website a it’s full of fem cels.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, zurzolo and SubhumanForever