The most blackpilling website on the Internet

6”8 chad minimum for 2024 or LDAR

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
lol exactly the one I was looking in. Look at this, I wonder who is behind this?

View attachment 3033853
Just like looksmax.org it’s 99% subhuman females that are just chatting shit to feel better about themselves because they are ugly and know it’s over subconsciously

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, serialcoper, zurzolo and 2 others
Just like looksmax.org it’s 99% subhuman females that are just chatting shit to feel better about themselves because they are ugly and know it’s over subconsciously
I’m not even like that, I just want to be beautiful, not for girls. Just so I can feel good about my self.

• +1
Reactions: wowamat, zurzolo and perpetuallytired
Yeah except the difference is that ANY FOID can get gigachad

Beware of drawing logical conclusions from this kind of female behaviour, especially online, if anything this is a good way to understand how females do not behave.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hypernormie, EliteMewing, serialcoper and 2 others
Beware of drawing logical conclusions from this kind of female behaviour, especially online, if anything this is a good way to understand how females do not behave.
H O L Y
COPE

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Darkeningstar
Niggas have no experience. Who cares what ugly black women say online. Look at how foids act in real life. And it is not a flex for these foid toilets to get pumped and dumped by chad, their goal is to keep chads for long term relationships

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Pollorex and Darkeningstar
  • +1
Nah. I'd say it's 70% narcy/autistic/mentally ill people who look average-above average and 30% ugly.

So basically it's like looksmax.orgs demographic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, tombradylover and Darkeningstar
"blackpilling" lol lol lol
Just a bunch of retarded foids thinking they have a chance with models :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, serialcoper, zurzolo and 2 others
Nah. I'd say it's 70% narcy/autistic/mentally ill people who look average-above average and the 30% ugly.

So basically it's like looksmax.orgs demographic.
70% sounds like a hard stretch. Either way my point still stands. It’s posturing and chatting shit for validation. In reality these foids are getting pumped and dumped by MTNs in the club

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper, zurzolo, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Niggas have no experience. Who cares what ugly black women say online. Look at how foids act in real life. And it is not a flex for these foid toilets to get pumped and dumped by chad, their goal is to keep chads for long term relationships
Not a few times have I seen similar situations. It has also happened to me. For example, one time a girl would say to me 'strange, that even you have a girlfriend', which if interpreted literally means 'you are a subhuman', but then that same person had asked a friend of hers about me and told me about it.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and tombradylover
Not a few times have I seen similar situations. It has also happened to me. For example, one time a girl would say to me 'strange, that even you have a girlfriend', which if interpreted literally means 'you are a subhuman', but then that same person had asked a friend of hers about me and told me about it.
Yup.
Foids have fragile egos. They will poke fun and act disinterested (sometimes not always of course) as a defense mechanism for their egos in case the male they like does not reciprocate positive feelings back toward them. It’s retarded I hate when foids do that.

• +1
Anyone else have a hard time using these types of forums ? Like 4chan for example

• +1
Average foid on that forum :feelshehe::

Brutal, and over big time :lul: :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Lmao how do you shitskins feel going through that thread of "attractive dudes"
Its literally all unknown white guys that utterly obliterate the shitskin models that are clearly posted by a single same person throughout LMFAO

The girls also reply and ask "who?" on the white guys while the shitskins get 0 replies. Absolutely brutal as fuck. Get mogged by BWC

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and SubhumanForever
How old are you out of curiosity? 16?

The fact you think it’s serious and that women actually think like this is concerning
Why are you coming after me? Obviously these women have mental issues lol it’s just funny

I know many femcels in real life. Get made fun, and have no men interested in them.
Except when they go online and have hundreds of tinder likes and dudes giving them discord nitro

• +1
Lmao how do you shitskins feel going through that thread of "attractive dudes"
Its literally all unknown white guys that utterly obliterate the shitskin models that are clearly posted by a single same person throughout LMFAO

The girls also reply and ask "who?" on the white guys while the shitskins get 0 replies. Absolutely brutal as fuck. Get mogged by BWC
I saw plenty of black dudes lol Mukasa was posted 3 times in one thread

How did you find this?
Basically there is another foid only website called crystal cafe and they had a thread about why dot farm sucks because mods are too crazy or something

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Darkeningstar
I saw plenty of black dudes lol Mukasa was posted 3 times in one thread
All by the same poster you absolute bum LMFAO. Prob some sheboon
Also ZERO replies.
Asian dudes got way more attention than any urkel. Real brutal reality for cucks

• +1
All by the same poster you absolute bum LMFAO. Prob some sheboon
Also ZERO replies.
Asian dudes got way more attention than any urkel. Real brutal reality for cucks
So you’re telling me is Asian dudes pull only ugly fat stinky femcel chicks online? What’s new?

THIS ALSO SHOWS HOW MUCH FOIDS HATE NONWHITES.
NOTICE HOW NONE OF THEM POST NONWHITE GUYS

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
Seeing the level of entitlement foids can get away with... Total foids enslavement, giving them rights was the biggest cuckery ever.

• +1