The most boring actors in Hollywood

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Jennifer Aniston-Always the crying/pick me up girl with no personality of her own.She is pretty. She has a character she can play. When a director wants that character they call Jennifer. She does her job. She doesn't try to do more than that. Full stop.

Adam Sandler- I know many people won't agree with this but yes Adam Sandler is overrated. Yes for the roles that typecastr him he is good,he has the capability, but just doesn’t try a lot of the time. He's always the sarcastic manchild in his movies

3245663 6eb2c36426375bbd9a12f7e1f358841dc9 billymadison1h473w710

Emma Watson- Overrated looks, overrated acting and like everyone in the list always plays the same fucking role. She is always the sweet/cleaver girl in her movies. Boring as hell. It's like you are just watching the same charector but in different plots
3245665 355a3c43e2f83e31152b221a15e0ba21

Vin Diesel-Bald muscle head who doesn't know how to act. Even B grade actors have more range than this guy and even for the roles that typecast him he doesn't do a good job. Has been and always will be behind the shadow of Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson

3245670 vin diesel gif 7

What are your thoughts? Agree or disagree with my picks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, GabachoCopium, coispet and 4 others
For me it’s the rock (Dwayne Johnson) bro plays the big tactical meat head in every movie ☠️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, arabcelxxx, Kevin Logan and 9 others
Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling, Jard Letto

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kevin Logan
all of them

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Kevin Logan and coispet
Images   2024 02 24T234951556

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
We need to talk about all the black actors and their predisposition to always play the character that gets first killed in the movies.

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Jason Voorhees
We need to talk about all the black actors and their predisposition to always play the character that gets first killed in the movies.
Not true.

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Stopped reading at Adam Sandler.
Where tf is that retarded actor wannabe called Ryan Gosling?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Mark wahlberg. Very forgettable when he's on screen even though he had main roles in otherwise great movies

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, borismonster, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
Jennifer Aniston-Always the crying/pick me up girl with no personality of her own.She is pretty. She has a character she can play. When a director wants that character they call Jennifer. She does her job. She doesn't try to do more than that. Full stop.

View attachment 2767379

Adam Sandler- I know many people won't agree with this but yes Adam Sandler is overrated. Yes for the roles that typecastr him he is good,he has the capability, but just doesn’t try a lot of the time. He's always the sarcastic manchild in his movies

View attachment 2767377

Emma Watson- Overrated looks, overrated acting and like everyone in the list always plays the same fucking role. She is always the sweet/cleaver girl in her movies. Boring as hell. It's like you are just watching the same charector but in different plots
View attachment 2767378

Vin Diesel-Bald muscle head who doesn't know how to act. Even B grade actors have more range than this guy and even for the roles that typecast him he doesn't do a good job. Has been and always will be behind the shadow of Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson

View attachment 2767380

What are your thoughts? Agree or disagree with my picks?
Don’t agree that vin diesel can’t act tbh. He just got complacent with his fast and furious roles

Just watch the riddick movies for example he was pretty good in those

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Just lol at incels hating on actors who make millions of dollars n shut jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Kevin Logan
Jennifer is gorgeous, or at least she was in Friends, there was something loveable about the “pick me” attribute she had/that you mentioned, she plays the emotional character great

I’d be lying if I didn’t rewatch Friends 10 times because of her tbh

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Egyptianmogger
i think the quality these actors lack is charisma and presence. there are some actors that are magnetic even in bad movies, like raul julia. some films benefit from and even require the presence of larger than life personas like schwarzenegger to work.

ryan gosling and timothy chalamet are boring and overrated, they are simply not leading man material. gosling worked as a comic relief character, that's what his phenotype is capable of convincingly portraying, and chalamet is too small and rat like to be anything other than supporting cast. the problem is with hollywood trying to "break the mold". manlets like deniro and al pacino worked because they played villains and anti heros, ie dysgenic criminal scumbags. chalamet needs to play a low level drug dealer, he'd fit perfectly with his lazy eye and lethargic screen presence.

agreed about pitt, he looks too stupid to be in many of the roles he plays. he excels in the roles where he's in over his head.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and borismonster
For me it’s the rock (Dwayne Johnson) bro plays the big tactical meat head in every movie ☠️
What other role could that nigger play? He became famous for his muscle and size, he will always play as a action hero even if the movie is a comedy. He is just the modern Arnold Schwarzenegger's

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro