The most brutal blackpill is that you’ll never get back the time you spent rotting

mogstar

mogstar

Stop spending hours and hours doing nothing that will benefit you. I know you do that everyday, may it be spending time on this site or playing video games, sitting around or watching videos/series.

The harsh truth is that all of those things are an utter waste of time and time is the most precious thing you got. There will be a day when you lose all your youth and you will think "I SHOULD HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THINGS WHEN THEY WHERE POSSIBLE AND ENJOYABLE"!

What is enjoyable? How is time spent the best?
Everyone here knows one thing: You want a beautiful girl or multiple girls to adore you and you want to have the feeling of freedom and true confidence. You want to look and feel good. You want a life that is actually worth living. You want to feel the happiness of being successfull.

Stop being lazy and start putting all your efforts into looksmaxing at first. If you feel like you need surgery and you are convinced DO IT. If you don't need it, fine. Build a great physique, work your way up towards perfect skin, fix your hair, have good clothing, have decent social skills by getting into conversations and meeting people.
Get your life in order. Sleep shedule, morning and evening routines, a good job if you are finished studying. If you still live with your parents get out there as soon as possible.

Do what you really, I mean REALLY, want to do. Lets be honest, it is not playing video games or watching series anymore. Instead things like talking to the random hot girl you just saw on the street, getting her number, meeting her, making her fall in love with you, having sex with her. Or just making friends at uni or at your sports club.

You can start slow but you should always strive further, NEVER stop and NEVER EVER fall back.

Remember you only got this one life, it is an actual miracle to be here in the first place. Be thankful everyday, work hard to reach your goals everyday.

There is NO WAY you will regret following this advice

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: lungorichard, Deleted member 14918, stevielake and 26 others
No. Sex is dangerous.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
inb4 the masses pile up to say "dnrd" on this post

like nigga that's the point of the post :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

also mirin the copypasta's message

inb4 the masses pile up to say "dnrd" on this post

like nigga that's the point of the post :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

also mirin the copypasta's message
I actually wrote this and was pretty high effort

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Aqua
comecei a nao desperdiçar meu tempo nao lendo esse textao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, Deleted member 6403 and mogstar
Time rotting is time well spent

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
good thread. times flies by SO fast its unbelievable. i didn't even realize i turned 34yo last month. in my thoughts i was always the 18yo kid who would ascend soon... but i stayed khhv:hnghn:

set goals and work towards them every day:Comfy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Gaming and jerking of and etc is enjoyable shit but studing amd working isent they are just used to survive

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 275
im taking roids and making money on stocks, what else is there to do

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9641, subhuman incel and 2 others
It takes time to build a good physique. It takes time to plan surgeries, it takes time to find an apartment to live in, it takes time to have enough money to do all of that.

It isnt laziness at least in my case. It just takes a lot of time to do all of the things you say you should do. Lol, I don't spend my time permarotting either idk anyone who does that.

Yet it still takes time. Changing my mindset won't make me handsome, I need to put effort into all of that too which, as I said, takes time.

• +1
Reactions: Slasher and subhuman incel
Its all about pleasure, whatever brings you pleasure is worth it, that's how it works.

As long as rotting is bringing you pleasure reward, do it.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
well that starts with you, giraffe :feelskek: ;
when are you gonna stop the autistic sperging and reddit copy pasta of shitty soy memes @gigi boi?
just do the work boyo :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing, gamma and 1 other person
well that starts with you, giraffe :feelskek: ;
when are you gonna stop the autistic sperging and reddit copy pasta of shitty soy memes @gigi boi?
just do the work boyo :feelskek:
Im working on it my friend. Will buy test from @ManletEater and start my cycle :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, oldcelloser and ShowerMaxxing
I want to take a break from the whole internet tbh. Luckily I'll be with @Baldingman1998 soon where there's no electricity for 20 hours of the day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
privileged peoples advice

I want to take a break from the whole internet tbh. Luckily I'll be with @Baldingman1998 soon where there's no electricity for 20 hours of the day
(y). I can't live without internet so its torture. But this site is a waste of time if not looksmaxing

• +1
(y). I can't live without internet so its torture. But this site is a waste of time if not looksmaxing
Inshallah I can read books more than internet. Bruh I'm gonna feel like a foreigner in Lebnen it's been so long

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 I think I forgot how to speak Arabic jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing and Baldingman1998
  • +1
Not everyone is six foot five

• +1
Speaking is easy it's the reading and writing I'm forgetting jfl
Ana bil 3akes I'm socially retarded and forget Arabic phrases often so I end up on the spot forgetting what I want to say. Luckily I look white so people assume it's because I'm american

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Baldingman1998
Ana bil 3akes I'm socially retarded and forget Arabic phrases often so I end up on the spot forgetting what I want to say. Luckily I look white so people assume it's because I'm american
Same but in all languages:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and CupOfCoffee

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
It takes time to build a good physique. It takes time to plan surgeries, it takes time to find an apartment to live in, it takes time to have enough money to do all of that.

It isnt laziness at least in my case. It just takes a lot of time to do all of the things you say you should do. Lol, I don't spend my time permarotting either idk anyone who does that.

Yet it still takes time. Changing my mindset won't make me handsome, I need to put effort into all of that too which, as I said, takes time.
@NuclearBrainReturns @onnysk You Two Are "LooksMaxxing" For HOT STRONGMEN.
You Want THIS:
tumblr_ordl21CRL01w66tvlo1_1280.jpg

@OldVirgin this thread should scare you

Stop spending hours and hours doing nothing that will benefit you. I know you do that everyday, may it be spending time on this site or playing video games, sitting around or watching videos/series.

The harsh truth is that all of those things are an utter waste of time and time is the most precious thing you got. There will be a day when you lose all your youth and you will think "I SHOULD HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THINGS WHEN THEY WHERE POSSIBLE AND ENJOYABLE"!

Everyone here knows one thing: You want a beautiful girl or multiple girls to adore you and you want to have the feeling of freedom and true confidence. You want to look and feel good. You want a life that is actually worth living. You want to feel the happiness of being successfull.

Stop being lazy and start putting all your efforts into looksmaxing at first. If you feel like you need surgery and you are convinced DO IT. If you don't need it, fine. Build a great physique, work your way up towards perfect skin, fix your hair, have good clothing, have decent social skills by getting into conversations and meeting people.
Get your life in order. Sleep shedule, morning and evening routines, a good job if you are finished studying. If you still live with your parents get out there as soon as possible.

Do what you really, I mean REALLY, want to do. Lets be honest, it is not playing video games or watching series anymore. Instead things like talking to the random hot girl you just saw on the street, getting her number, meeting her, making her fall in love with you, having sex with her. Or just making friends at uni or at your sports club.

You can start slow but you should always strive further, NEVER stop and NEVER EVER fall back.

Remember you only got this one life, it is an actual miracle to be here in the first place. Be thankful everyday, work hard to reach your goals everyday.

Cope I rot have a shit life

I don't rot have a shit life

Cuck mindset.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
In English please

If you don't understand what I said your brain is completely disfunctional. Normal pattern recognition would find the meaning behind what I said.

Seems you're severely mentally disabled, subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

A lot of truth in here mixed in with some bluepill ideologies.

If you don't understand what I said your brain is completely disfunctional. Normal pattern recognition would find the meaning behind what I said.

Seems you're severely mentally disabled, subhuman
In English please

At least my life isn’t shit :Comfy:
my life is probably better than yours but I can't cope not dating asian models

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
blackpill: the past is the past

kys for such a dump thread

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com