The most brutal blackpill of all: Having too high expectations from surgery

This is why you faggots build discipline before anything else

Hes a subbuman himself larping at different identities. And will never ascend. And poor on top. Most people will never be chad ever point. Even with distration osteogenesis. Because your harmony + pheno + impossible to fix flaws cap you. Let alone luck, surgeon.
He is a 6'7" white ltn. He can prolly become at least mtn.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Hes a subbuman himself larping at different identities. And will never ascend. And poor on top. Most people will never be chad ever point. Even with distration osteogenesis. Because your harmony + pheno + impossible to fix flaws cap you. Let alone luck, surgeon.
btw are you still planning to get eye job?

• +1
Salludon is not a universally appealing dude even though he is high PSL. Imo, in the west he is like 5 PSL. White HTN who is gymcelled would beat him.
I don't give a rat's ass about that. Opry or Barrett arent universally appealing either but the fact is all of them including salludon fits the objective measurements of facial attractiveness. U can't deny he's gl.
There will always be a bigger fish and the game is rigged to the white man's advantage.
Water
Besides all these black and white theories made by socially awkward incels aren't the absolutes.
There is more to attraction than face and race irl.

You are biased. You think CosmicMaxxer is a chad even though he looks like an uncanny subhuman.

But you are generally right. Looksmaxxing requires a base. A 5'4" indian is never gonna be normie no matter what he does.
I've never seen CosmicMaxxer's full face. I'm referring to a few other users.

Not sure about O'Pry but I can think most white guys could get to zurzolos level with just softmaxxing.
This. I see white guys who look like Zurzolo daily. Literally just the average white guy who girls call "kinda cute" with blue eyes and a tan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and incel194012940
Yes next year but so far 0 surgeon accepted
Why?
Fucking surgeons are acting like fags.
Just do what I want and don't make me retarded and get your money for it.

This. I see white guys who look like Zurzolo daily. Literally just the average white guy who girls call "kinda cute" with blue eyes and a tan.
cope

Yes next year but so far 0 surgeon accepted
Imo, getting to 10/100 bf should be your priority. Maybe, one you are lean, you won't feel the need to get any more surgeries.

• +1
You are the one coping. Go outside and look at the average white guys in a middle class area. Average guy is literally 5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
This is why you faggots build discipline before anything else
Not just about discipline dude. Base is very important.

There is also things we don't understand about facial appeal. There are many users who don't get rated very highly but do a lot better irl.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
You are the one coping. Go outside and look at the average white guys in a middle class area. Average guy is literally 5 PSL.
Wouldn't say middle class necessarily. But maybe a town with a college campus nearby that has mostly middle class+ young white people.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 7725
indeed sub 6'5 you will feel the disadvantage
Autism. I'd say under 6' you are a disadvantage in the US or UK. In places like denmark, norway etc, 6'1"-6'2" is median.

But there is a sub-chad manlet nordic on here who still got very good results on tinder.

Hypergamy is the biggest cope on this website. The vast majority of women do not have high standards. It is just that incels overrate normies who get laid.

• +1
Average guy is 4 psl you retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Average guy is 4 psl you retard
Cope. Don't include ethnics, oldcels, dwarves, deformed people in the average. Young healthy white guys are 5 PSL and average 6 ft.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Oberyn, incel194012940 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 15827
Go to a model casting and every guy is 7 psl teehee
Most models aren't 7 PSL. Average white guy could model if he softmaxxes.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
No. Go to any college campus and every young white guy is 5 PSL.
Lol at this autism. Average white guy is sub 4 psl. U don’t realize how subhuman others are hence why the overate, because you’re even uglier than that so you inflate everything to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Oberyn, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Lol at this autism. Average white guy is sub 4 psl. U don’t realize how subhuman others are hence why the overate, because you’re even uglier than that so you inflate everything to cope
this

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18840
Not even close. I love how people cope so fucking hard on this site about the average man. Nobody cares about 30 year olds. If we only count 18-22 year old college students, then the average white guy is 5 PSL.

• +1
Nah. He can still compare users being rated 4 PSL on here to guys outside. Also, most people fraud their pics on here.

• +1
Not even close. I love how people cope so fucking hard on this site about the average man. Nobody cares about 30 year olds. If we only count 18-22 year old college students, then the average white guy is 5 PSL.
Even a lot of 30 year olds have NW1, are lean, forward grown etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and incel194012940
people who say that the average man is ugly are social rejects who are only able to judge through their retail coworkers, CS classmates, computer game playing friends and low class surroundings (average person is ugly because wallmart has subhumans)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
people who say that the average man is ugly are social rejects who are only able to judge through their retail coworkers, CS classmates, computer game playing friends and low class surroundings (average person is ugly because wallmart has subhumans)
Exactly. The people who matter are def not subhuman. I think this is where the hypergamy meme came from.

Also, people have trouble differentiating deformed people from subhumans.

• +1
Don't project the fact that you have a shit pheno, $0 in your bank account, and are a subhuman despite having no flagrant failos onto everyone else here.

95% of the white guys I see on campus could ascend to Chad(lite)-hood with 1-2 surgeries. Just because you're either:

a) terrible pheno
b) deformed
c) ugly despite no failos
d) poor and can't afford it

Doesn't mean it doesn't work. I've seen half a dozen people ascend in PMs from surgery while people make cringe threads like this.
any infraobrital ascensions?

any infraobrital ascensions?
No. Infraorbital rims are a meme if you're under 30. Tons of good looking guys have them. It's just people who are non-Chads despite having no flagrant failos trying to find issues with their face.

Infraorbital rim implants literally make you look like you have mongoloid admixture, with no actual PSL increase.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Stfu i mog u my opinion matters not urs

Cope. Don't include ethnics, oldcels, dwarves, deformed people in the average. Young healthy white guys are 5 PSL and average 6 ft.
why are you rating almost every person here under 5 then?

I am getting my double jaw surgery next year, I have been in braces 9.5 months now.

I'm oldcel but will surgerymaxx until i'm dead.

Autism. I'd say under 6' you are a disadvantage in the US or UK. In places like denmark, norway etc, 6'1"-6'2" is median.

But there is a sub-chad manlet nordic on here who still got very good results on tinder.

Hypergamy is the biggest cope on this website. The vast majority of women do not have high standards. It is just that incels overrate normies who get laid.
If you can get heightmogged, you Are at an disadvantage

If you can get heightmogged, you Are at an disadvantage
Depends on how often you get heightmogged. At 5'10" I am shorter than the most men who matter. Obviously, there are deformed looking manlets I am taller than but they are not human.

Don't project the fact that you have a shit pheno, $0 in your bank account, and are a subhuman despite having no flagrant failos onto everyone else here.

95% of the white guys I see on campus could ascend to Chad(lite)-hood with 1-2 surgeries.
Reminder: LooksOverAll looks like this

Zil LooksOverAll morph1 2742430 philtrum

and thinks he's going to look like this after all of his surgeries

Zil LooksOverAll morph4 2742438 lefort11

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 7725 and HerpDerpson

95% of the white guys I see on campus could ascend to Chad(lite)-hood with 1-2 surgeries. Just because you're either:

a) terrible pheno
b) deformed
c) ugly despite no failos
d) poor and can't afford it

Doesn't mean it doesn't work. I've seen half a dozen people ascend in PMs from surgery while people make cringe threads like this.

e) being non-nt.
Looksmaxxing will only serve to give you more access and opportunities. But if you're not nt, then you won't go far, even if you looksmax to chadlite.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis