The most brutal blackpill

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
IMG 8490

Legit no one can argue with this. “Muh whores”. Men and women live on completely different planets when it comes to “dating”. I’ve made threads about this before. No amount of looksmaxxing is ever gonna make up the difference between lives of Chad and Stacies. Female’s are currently at the top of lived life experiences. Men paying for them is expected. Legit the bare minimum.

Thread which this interaction is from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, try2beme, murdah and 1 other person
I’ve made threads about this before.

It’s beyond over.

these "women" dont seem very kind to me 👿

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and AspiringMogger
13k rep while saying the most stupid things ever explains why this forum is over

women dont seem very kind to me 👿
They’re indifferent. I feel as though when I smile to men in passing they are more welcoming irrespective of looks level. Women I mog are nicer when I smile to them, women prettier than me are nice when I smile to them. Women around my looksmatch are indifferent.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
17578.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and AspiringMogger
They’re indifferent. I feel as though when I smile to men in passing they are more welcoming irrespective of looks level. Women I mog are nicer when I smile to them, women prettier than me are nice when I smile to them. Women around my looksmatch are indifferent.
i dont smile at women my age so i wouldnt know
but yeah men are alot nicer than women

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
13k rep while saying the most stupid things ever explains why this forum is over
JFL you can’t cope with your negative post:rep:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I’d seethe too if I was unpopular even with losers

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I need to poop

• +1
JFL you can’t cope with your negative post:rep:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I’d seethe too if I was unpopular even with losers
i'm worth more than your entire bloodline this is the only place we could ever interact to each other

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and WatermelonLover
Who cares tbh havent you gotten numb to this after years of bring blackpilled?

• +1
Not even stacy and chads are comparable. HTB’s can compete with Chad’s in terms of SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and murdah
Who cares tbh havent you gotten numb to this after years of bring blackpilled?
Not yet, every once in a while I experience something that spikes my cortisol. My inbox was also kinda empty that’s why I mad a thread uWu

Not even stacy and chads are comparable. HTB’s can compete with Chad’s in terms of SMV
I still haven’t gotten money from a woman this year. I need to become a pimp

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Whore ramblings dnrd

• +1
Reactions: murdah
i'm worth more than your entire bloodline this is the only place we could ever interact to each other
If that were true what she said wouldnt offend u weirdo

• JFL