The most brutal blackpill

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

ConstructionMaxxing
---> Personality is genetics too.
Regardless of childhood development, personality is 99% genetics.

When I was in high school, there was an invited speaker one day. He was abused and abandoned by his family. He was also short, asian, and his voice sounded like a girl. He still had a stacy blonde wife and two daughters. Why? because he had the typical slayer personality. He talked about how he did drugs and partied a lot in college, and told us not to do it JFL.

My sister and I had the same child development. My sister is very extroverted and has hella friends. I am introverted and don't have as many friends. Coincidently, my dad was an extremely extroverted slayer, and he became successful working as a salesman, whose job is literally talking to people. and my mom is an introvert who works at a university lab. I look more like my mom than dad, and my sister the opposite.

Coincidence? I think not.

There is no escape from Genetic determinism. Every single thing is pre-determined from the very beginning.

i agree but i think it's more complex than this and that circumstances / environments can limit how your personality should manifest, like the genetic baseline. my friends in hs were pretty autistic and i was shocked at how nt some of them have become. i guess they were all predisposed to being nt and social but it didn't really happen until they left our school / area where they were giga low status and their looks improved.