THE MOST BRUTAL DREAM OF MY LIFE (I BROKE DOWN IN TEARS AFTER WAKING UP)

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
i reunited with this foid i used to know and i hugged her and picked her up and spun her around and then i motorboated her but apologized for being too spicy but i knew she liked it and was ok with it
then i whispered in her ear i love you
and at the end before i woke up i was just so happy that i knew her again and we would start being best friends w benefits again then i woke up and it’s my first day of clown college jfl at my worthless existence
@8PSLcel thoughts bro why i’m incel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Hikicel69, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
@Roddy Ricch @Vermilioncore @TRUE_CEL @Rupert Pupkin @BigJimsWornOutTires @zv1212

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and BigJimsWornOutTires
I had a dream I stuck my fat cock in a latina JBs mouth while my bro fucked her friend

• Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach
shit man thats brutal this happens every morning for me pretty much

i always wake up and believe it's true for a few seconds before reality strikes

• +1
Brutal shit bro.
Tbh I’m at work right now. I feel like getting drunk, but I have to drive home, don’t wanna crash and kill someone and end up in prison for the rest of my life. I wanna be low inhib and fuck and rape

• JFL
you claimed many slays, J. K. Rowlingns
I can see it. Knowing who truly mogs above the rest is one of my talents. You all will be surprised that I personally know the actor that will be portraying one of your heroes soon in a series. Now, who wins the bid - Netflix, Apple, Hulu, Prime, HBO Max - ugh. But the series will roll.

That real-life character, OP resembles.

• JFL
I can see it. Knowing who truly mogs above the rest is one of my talents. You all will be surprised that I personally know the actor that will be portraying one of your heroes soon in a series. Now, who wins the bid - Netflix, Apple, Hulu, Prime, HBO Max - ugh. But the series will roll.

That real-life character, OP resembles.
i look like roderick from diary of a wimpy kid but hot

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I had a dream I stuck my fat cock in a latina JBs mouth while my bro fucked her friend
i lived that but except my bro fucked the girl i fucked and it was more than one bro
she got passed around like a meth pipe

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

same bro like at first i realized i woken up but i still beleive i’m reunited with her then i kms

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20735
Brutal shit bro.
Tbh I’m at work right now. I feel like getting drunk, but I have to drive home, don’t wanna crash and kill someone and end up in prison for the rest of my life. I wanna be low inhib and fuck and rape
it’s my first day of clown college bro
i go there to learn what i already know, how to be a clown failure jester retard
but tbh i quit alcohol i just smoke cigs now

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore

do u dream about the same girls over n over

tbh i quit alcohol
Good job, I can’t quit.
Have fun on your first day of collegerino! Say some shit to make me cage come on I need some humor :ogre:

• JFL
Good job, I can’t quit.
Have fun on your first day of collegerino! Say some shit to make me cage come on I need some humor :ogre:
idk bro i quit being funny after i was pulling too many hos off of it including your girl and mom we did a threesome
turns out she’s bisexual and lowkey likes that ur mom looks like u , incest type shit innit, i liked it too

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
do u dream about the same girls over n over
yes man all the time especially past oneitises that i've had even if i wouldn't date them irl now

• Love it
yes man all the time especially past oneitises that i've had even if i wouldn't date them irl now
why wouldn’t u date them irl now
they r pretty and funny

why wouldn’t u date them irl now
they r pretty and funny
most of them i don't like now for personal reasons (aka i got rejected and am butthurt about it)

the ones i would date are not single sadly

• JFL
i reunited with this foid i used to know and i hugged her and picked her up and spun her around and then i motorboated her but apologized for being too spicy but i knew she liked it and was ok with it
then i whispered in her ear i love you
and at the end before i woke up i was just so happy that i knew her again and we would start being best friends w benefits again then i woke up and it’s my first day of clown college jfl at my worthless existence
@8PSLcel thoughts bro why i’m incel
fuaaark you had fwbs? id feel sympathy if she was oneitis you never had but at least you had fwb