the most brutal mog I've ever experienced

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

white. american. christian.
prepare yourself for the story, of the most brutal mog I have ever experienced. I think I still have mental trauma from it. I was 13, about 5'2, walking home from school downtown. I see this giant figure in the distance. fucking uncanny, ridiculous. taller than the bus stop. ridiculously wide. everybody turned their head at this mf. and no I'm not a larping faggot "I get heightmogged by women at 6'5" this man was legitimately well over 7feet given his relation to door frames etc. widest frame possible, huge ass fucking hands, balding but like I can see up there, and with a trench coat and cigar. never have I felt that mogged, it still stays with me. I'll never forget that 7'5 400lb giant, saw him like 5 times again after that. he looked uncomfortable, like he couldn't support himself, still mogged me hard. and I had a 4'6 like 70lb friend who was there too, I can only imagine the mental trauma he experienced
@Ethnicshit @Beetlejuice @portuguesecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, Lolcel, TopzCat1 and 23 others
Perfect description of a retarded ogre who probably gets no pussy jfl ahahahaa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Baldingman1998, BigBoy and 5 others
At this point i get more trauma from being mogged than being rejected by a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, TopzCat1, audreyen and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Cope he has jb‘s with daddy issues knocking on his door daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Baldingman1998, BigBoy and 9 others
doesn't matter. being within 100meters of him gives you permanent mental damage

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, YungStud, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
@WadlowMaxxing felt mogged by a 7’ balding ogre ? I wouldn’t tbh haahaha

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and lutte
thats @cocainecowboy

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 3043, BigBoy and 2 others
How were you able to cope?

Not long after, that very boy started injecting chinese research chemicals in a last bid to gain height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, YungStud, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
when I was 13 (5’2 as well) I had another friend the same age as me who was 6’5

What PSL was he?

like 3.5. he was balding but it went with pheno kinda, he had short hair so it didn't look weird
You mog him then, he probably felt the same way when he saw you. just didn't show it.

I bet you dickmog him.

Did the suspect look somewhat like this police sketch?

69AD1AD0 AEE2 4B58 B1FE 0AB856C9E1DD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5746, mogstar and 1 other person
You mog him then, he probably felt the same way when he saw you. just didn't show it.

I bet you dickmog him.
he looked like he really didn't give a fuck. like at all. the guy was just smoking and walking down a straight path. I think when you're that tall you probably get tired of being "the tall guy"

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2214
prepare yourself for the story, of the most brutal mog I have ever experienced. I think I still have mental trauma from it. I was 13, about 5'2, walking home from school downtown. I see this giant figure in the distance. fucking uncanny, ridiculous. taller than the bus stop. ridiculously wide. everybody turned their head at this mf. and no I'm not a larping faggot "I get heightmogged by women at 6'5" this man was legitimately well over 7feet given his relation to door frames etc. widest frame possible, huge ass fucking hands, balding but like I can see up there, and with a trench coat and cigar. never have I felt that mogged, it still stays with me. I'll never forget that 7'5 400lb giant, saw him like 5 times again after that. he looked uncomfortable, like he couldn't support himself, still mogged me hard. and I had a 4'6 like 70lb friend who was there too, I can only imagine the mental trauma he experienced
@Ethnicshit @Beetlejuice @portuguesecel
Brutal nothing has happened story, Nearly shit my pants.

Brutal nothing has happened story, Nearly shit my pants.
you haven't seen him, the man. it was a bad feeling. you won't ever understand unless you see him. being that much smaller,I felt feminine. I really think that level of mogging causes physocological damage. I 100% agree with midget being a disability and deserving stimulus checks

you haven't seen him, the man. it was a bad feeling. you won't ever understand unless you see him. being that much smaller,I felt feminine. I really think that level of mogging causes physocological damage. I 100% agree with midget being a disability and deserving stimulus checks
Inject e and marry him then.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and WadlowMaxxing
That'd be gay, fgt.
Holy shit, that's not what I meant, just change your pants and show the stained ones you wore previously.

Reminder your height begins with a 5 yet is less than three digits so you can't even fraud 6ft. I haven't been heightmogged AND framemogged in a year.

Imagine getting into a fight with that guy tbh

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, mogstar and WadlowMaxxing
Reminds me of this time I saw this absolute giant of a man at the time I was thinking well over 7 feet tall but he was probably around 6'10" I was just a little kid so I didn't mind being mogged, however this girl who I was talking to about how huge this guy was scoffed at him and said her family knew a bunch of 8'0" men, JFL even at that age women have no idea how tall people are

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and WadlowMaxxing
Screenshot 2021 01 28 at 162002
Screenshot 2021 01 28 at 162053
Screenshot 2021 01 28 at 162119

you met this guy?

was this you op?

Screenshot 2021 01 28 at 162126

jfl

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-28 at 16.19.34.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-28 at 16.19.34.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot 2021-01-28 at 16.21.26.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-28 at 16.21.26.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, BigBoy and WadlowMaxxing
like you would know, chad
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
go to sleep chad

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
@BigBoy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
funny post ngl
it's true. this literally happened. I haven't seen the guy for quite some time now but I probably will once quarantine ends. you just don't grasp the true difference in size until you stand next to him. fuck it was so brutal

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
@FailedChadlite read this

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
Average experience of a 6'4 barefoot .me user