The most brutal neckpill you probably can't swallow

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Your ability to have a big neck is determined by your palate width/jaw natural width (gonions width)
I always wondered how the fuck @forevergymcelling always lost his neck gains so fast after training it. It's because your body knows you don't need all that size for your neck.
Meanwhile there's literal chads born with huge big necks that never probably trained them in their life.
My little brother is close to be 9 years old and he naturally already have a wide neck (I know his shit will mog in the future)

Even neck size is genetic. Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 5892, nitesik and 6 others
indeed my pencil neck cant swallow it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Dystopian and Deleted member 17311
being smart and knowing how to make a reasonable cash is more important than having thick neck

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, spongebob, .🇹🇩. and 3 others
Yes it's genetic(water) but ion think palate size has anything to do with it

It has mostly to do with androgen receptors and T levels.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
All neckpills are just skullpills

Neck is completely non factor

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Dystopian
Listen here you lying piece of shit

I’m gonna get a big fucking neck if it’s the last thing I do :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, closedplatecel, LooksOrDeath and 5 others

Attachments

• IMG_20220604_182408.jpg
    IMG_20220604_182408.jpg
    631.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Racky
Listen here you lying piece of shit

I’m gonna get a big fucking neck if it’s the last thing I do :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Just brutal
Even the most easiest softmaxx is genetically determined. Brutal.

Accept it, you can't fight nature. It wanted you to have a small neck because you have shit airways.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and currylightskin
Me : pencil neck faggoy

My brother : wide neck 6’5 jaw mogger, never trained neck in his life

• +1
Reactions: Slob and currylightskin
True it’s heavily genetic - more so than most muscles- you can still probably add a good 2 inches training it which is a fair differnece

I’ve been neckmaxxing for the past 9 months doingneck curls at the end of every pull day in the gym - went from 14 inches to about 15.25 inch, with another years training I ca probably hit 16 inches- but I’ll never have a mogger 18 inch neck like a lot of rugby players or pro wrestlers do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, closedplatecel, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
while neck size has lots of androgenic receptors it has a higher genetic component than other muscles but that does not mean you can not train it and get a bigger neck, lets be real neck training is not hell week. 15 reps done thrice a day is enough and once you have a big neck training it twice a week should be neough

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 14561
kinda bs, my cousin has a huge neck, he's 16 years old and doesn't train nothing at all, his jaw is normal, nothing above average, he's not recessed neither projected

mastoid insertions, muscle building genetics and resistance training*
In general insertions matter and the bones the muscles rest are the most important factor. Also you confuse some stuff.

Muscle building genetics is nothing more than insertions, bone circumference, receptors and 1/2 type ratios.

Receptor density is way more important than training, even than T. Even more so since neck is high on ARs.

I have a woman size jaw and neck over for me

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Dystopian
Another idiot who has a 5th grade level comprehension of anatomy and physiology.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Explain this then
Screenshot 20220405 0048193

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 13787 and Mongrelcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mongrelcel and Birdcell

my neck is decent sized and I am still narrowjawcel and hideous. I will train my neck hard so I may die of sleep apnea!!!:feelswhy::lul:

P. Diddy used to have a decent sized neck yet no jawbone.