The most brutal part about the blackpill

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Is that unless you're 99th percentile or clean cut chad tier, any girl you encounter will be able to fuck a man of your level + higher with ease

This kind of mentality used to kind of fuck me up back in the day when I was incel. I'd see hot girls on the street and think to myself 'she could legit just make a tinder account and fuck some guy who mogs me in under 24 hours, why the fuck would she even give me a chance'

Even in nightclubs, if you're not at least Chadlite, there will be guys in there that mog you in every single way. Why would a girl who is looking to get fucked that night chose an inferior option, ask yourself. If you had both a stacy and HTB approach you, who would you chose? Why would you pick the HTB if you were literally just looking to fuck.

Why would a girl who could get casual sex with Chad choose you for a FWB situation. The only chance you have is to coax them into thinking you're LTR material, but this is a lot of work and effort + you will get infuriated knowing Chad didn't have to do shit. He fucked her within 30 mins of meeting, meanwhile you're on your 5th date without so much as a kiss @Ken

Casual sex as a sub Chad (and maybe even chadlite) is a thing of the past unless you're fucking girls 2 point below you or you get extremely lucky running niche game, pheno game or you met some bitch who doesn't go online or clubbing, lessening her exposure to guys that mog you into oblivion

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Crimson, LooksmaxxHopeful, Marsiere214 and 31 others
In most night clubs there isnt even a chadlite keep coping with muh chad is everywhere

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23778 and 7 others
In most night clubs there isnt even a chadlite keep coping with muh chad is everywhere

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, SubhumanCurrycel and FailedNormieManlet
Youre going fight for Chad scraps, water

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Lihito, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
You need therapy sweetie

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, pardocel, Lihito and 10 others
I've been swiping right exclusively on whales on tinder and not matching with any of them
I will legit swipe left on 30-40 foids in a row if that's how long it takes me to find a whale with MTB+ face
I then look back through the likes I've sent and begin searching all of the whales on facebook and then I find their instagram and add it to my database
I will not attempt to contact any of them on instagram until I have jawsurgerymaxxed and instagram statusmaxxed with NT pics and paid followers
I have 15 whales in my database, even slaying one of them post surgery + e-status would be considered a lucky result in 2023

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, gymmaxedhorse, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
Niggas be happy when they shoot their shot and bag a higher PSL foid than them. Not realising he’s gonna get cucked with the ones whom mog him and his looksmatch.

This is why I always say, date below your looksmatch is always better and a sense of security aka less cuckage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Ken, subhuman incel and 7 others
If I win forum member of the year, I'll release an in depth guide on how to escape inceldom :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, latincell95, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 9 others
I've been swiping right exclusively on whales on tinder and not matching with any of them
I will legit swipe left on 30-40 foids in a row if that's how long it takes me to find a whale with MTB+ face
I then look back through the likes I've sent and begin searching all of the whales on facebook and then I find their instagram and add it to my database
I will not attempt to contact any of them on instagram until I have jawsurgerymaxxed and instagram statusmaxxed with NT pics and paid followers
I have 15 whales in my database, even slaying one of them post surgery + e-status would be considered a lucky result in 2023
Whats your definition of landwhale

Is that unless you're 99th percentile or clean cut chad tier, any girl you encounter will be able to fuck a man of your level + higher with ease

This kind of mentality used to kind of fuck me up back in the day when I was incel. I'd see hot girls on the street and think to myself 'she could legit just make a tinder account and fuck some guy who mogs me in under 24 hours, why the fuck would she even give me a chance'

Even in nightclubs, if you're not at least Chadlite, there will be guys in there that mog you in every single way. Why would a girl who is looking to get fucked that night chose an inferior option, ask yourself. If you had both a stacy and HTB approach you, who would you chose? Why would you pick the HTB if you were literally just looking to fuck.

Why would a girl who could get casual sex with Chad choose you for a FWB situation. The only chance you have is to coax them into thinking you're LTR material, but this is a lot of work and effort + you will get infuriated knowing Chad didn't have to do shit. He fucked her within 30 mins of meeting, meanwhile you're on your 5th date without so much as a kiss @Ken

Casual sex as a sub Chad (and maybe even chadlite) is a thing of the past unless you're fucking girls 2 point below you or you get extremely lucky running niche game, pheno game or you met some bitch who doesn't go online or clubbing, lessening her exposure to guys that mog you into oblivion
How did you ascend?

Whats your definition of landwhale
On the larger side

On the smaller side

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, aBetterMii, gymmaxedhorse and 16 others
And they don't swipe on you?
correct, I messaged 4 foids on POF that are in my whale database (since you can message without matching first on there) and none of them responded

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn, thereallegend and khvirgin
correct, I messaged 4 foids on POF that are in my whale database (since you can message without matching first on there) and none of them responded
Do you consider yourself ugly?

Do you consider yourself ugly?
I'm a handsome young man that's failoed by a recessed maxilla (I'm aware that's an oxymoron)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
even in Mumbai, every time I been to a high end nightclub, there is no dearth of impossibly ripped guys over 6'2, beardmaxxed, ginormous skulled etc. Can't even imagine how bad it is in the west. Whenever I went to a tourist spot with young chads and stacies from around the world, there were the odd nordic guys touching 6'7, ripped, chiseled beyond photoshop with perfect tan and coloring (not common but the fact, you could see one of those even once every 3 days is quite concerning).

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, ManletBlackcel, Truecel14 and 4 others
even in Mumbai, every time I been to a high end nightclub, there is no dearth of impossibly ripped guys over 6'2, beardmaxxed, ginormous skulled etc. Can't even imagine how bad it is in the west. Whenever I went to a tourist spot with young chads and stacies from around the world, there were the odd nordic guys touching 6'7, ripped, chiseled beyond photoshop with perfect tan and coloring (not common but the fact, you could see one of those even once every 3 days is quite concerning).
Best looking guy I've ever seen were in London, Marbella, Barcelona and Amsterdam; all in the summer

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, subhuman incel, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Just be chad theory.

You need Allah

slaying life is haram

nightclub is haram

being white is haram

rotting is haram

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Oberyn
:feelsmega: that is dangerous mindset to have, we know the next step if you are a permanent mog victim and decide to mass mogging yourself

you will become a fifa player on rotstation, beat players without skipping goal scenes with mixed pause scenes and eat pizza :oops:

Jackie Kennedy Democrat GIF by US National Archives
american loop GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, ReadBooksEveryday, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
I think about this every time I go out with a decent looking female from I met online. I know she must have a ton of better looking guys she matched with. I dont feel worthy of being on a date with her, I know im not a first option. I know its a waste of time but just interacting with a decent looking female feels good so I will continute wasting my money on dates. Holding hands or hugging a female is the best feeling ive ever experienced. I cant even imagine how great a kiss would feel.

The only way to meet a good girl is through family or friends. Maybe they have a shy virgin female friend or relative who lives at home with her strict parents and has minimal social media presence. What used to be so common in past generations is now almost impossible to find.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, LooksmaxxHopeful, aBetterMii and 6 others
but most men find girlfriends thanks to social circle, the point that many blackpillers miss is that is not normal going to bars and having an hookup with random foids

but most men find girlfriends thanks to social circle, the point that many blackpillers miss is that is not normal going to bars and having an hookup with random foids
No, most meet through online or bars now now. Around two-thirds and this is from 2017. It must be over 75% by now.

Last edited:
I think about this every time I go out with a decent looking female from I met online. I know she must have a ton of better looking guys she matched with. I dont feel worthy of being on a date with her, I know im not a first option. I know its a waste of time but just interacting with a decent looking female feels good so I will continute wasting my money on dates. Holding hands or hugging a female is the best feeling ive ever experienced. I cant even imagine how great a kiss would feel.

The only way to meet a good girl is through family or friends. Maybe they have a shy virgin female friend or relative who lives at home with her strict parents and has minimal social media presence. What used to be so common in past generations is now almost impossible to find.
the only non ruined female is 10 years old in the west. it's not even a matter of desire but a matter of practicality if you want a non ruined virgin girlfriend/wife

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Ken
No, most meet through online or bars now
starting from social media is not the same of using social media to meet people already met irl and also these datas are only about United States

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Im talking about casual sex not LTRs

For 99% of men, having a looksmatchd FWB is a thing of the past

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19036 and Pakicel
Im talking about casual sex not LTRs

For 99% of men, having a looksmatchd FWB is a thing of the past
I am not even into casual sex.

The part of the blackpill that bothers me is being treated like garbage because you are ugly. And, contrary to what this site believes, it is not always 'easy' to fix the 'ugly' part even with surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

Biggest and most frustrating blackpill For me by far+ the fact that chads can get away with practicaly everything and normies still deny the lookspill

Im studying sociology rn and im preparing some blackpill studies + writing a book on blackpill to cuck normies one last time before (((they)))shut me down

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Biggest and most frustrating blackpill For me by far+ the fact that chads can get away with practicaly everything and normies still deny the lookspill

Im studying sociology rn and im preparing some blackpill studies + writing a book on blackpill to cuck normies one last time before (((they)))shut me down
every single girl on tiktok would revolt at this post

"personality matters!!!"

i think theres half truth to that though, this is extreme...

if theres a chad with a shitty personality a great personality HTN with certain halos could potentially cuck him. the world isnt black and white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Can confirm first (and only) time I went to a club I was expecting to see Chadlites in like every 1 out of 5 men with a lot of HTN But I mogged pretty much everyone there. Everyone was either subhuman or MTN with a few htn mixed in. Definitely never felt mogged.

It’s sometimes blows my mind why The 5+/10 girls who have had casual sex with me ever chose me and not a chad

But I guess real life is more caveated and nuanced than it may seem

every single girl on tiktok would revolt at this post

"personality matters!!!"

i think theres half truth to that though, this is extreme...

if theres a chad with a shitty personality a great personality HTN with certain halos could potentially cuck him. the world isnt black and white
Cope no name

This is why I want to get a gf through warm approaching (social circle, sports, friends, etc.) not through OLD or whatever, I want to get to know someone first before trying to date, however I know that no matter the approach looks are #1 so first I'm going to spend the next couple years looksmaxxing to chad or at least chad-lite, or at least maxx to whatever I can.

How many guys are literally waiting 5 dates to get a kiss? 1/2 girls is at least dtf on the first date. This is some incel fantasy shit.

OP is probably a GL guy who wants 0 competition