PSL night out with Pinhead + ethnic Chadlite summary

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Everyone here already knows what I look like

@Pinhead Returns is 5'11 and Chadlite facially, but is brutally failod by his pale skin and tiny neck bringing him down to HTN tier. He also has low muscle mass despite his coat hanger tier clavicles that mog even mine. NW1, stubble with good harmony, square jaw and protruding wide chin and no failos except ones I mentioned. If he fixed his failos he'd be a clean cut chadlite.

Another normie tier guy was with us but was denied entry to the club

The ethnic guy is 6'1 barefoot and looks like a worse version of this guy, but with green eyes and excellent coloring (he works outside in the sun all day)

I wasn't sure if I mogged the ethnic guy tbh he's easily the best looking ethnic I've met in person. @Pinhead Returns seems to think I do (entire package wise), but the normie tier guy referred to the ethnic as the "biggest shagger" among us.

Observations:

• Club was at like 3/4 capacity, I estimated there to have be around 300-350 people in there. Most of them 18-20 year old zoomers
  • Zoomers look like utter fucking garbage. They are somehow even less robust than what people my age were at 18. They all looked the same, melted potato face, tiny skull, 0 dimorphism pudgy looking, skinnyfat disgraces. All rocking the same broccoli or curtain haircut. This applies to all ethnicities.
  • Nobody in the club was gymcelled. I had the best frame and physique combo in there, bar one guy who was a giga gymcel or roided, but he was ugly.
  • Our group mogged every single guy in there. @Pinhead Returns claims that I was the biggest mogger there, with the ethnic guy coming in at a close second, and 2 other guys + pinhead himself fighting for spots No. 3,4 and 5.
  • We were outside trying to get some cigarettes since the normie guy had our tobacco and wasn't allowed in. Me and the ethnic guy approached a group of girls and they were giving us attitude about the cigs even though we offered them money. A second time I went by myself to a LTN and a girl he was with and they gave me two, the ethnic chadite then said it's because "I look better" (I'm not saying this to brag or anything, this info is crucial for the conclusion section of this thread). He actually got approached while we were waiting for a drink by another guy just so he could tell him how GL he was.
  • We saw a lot of manlet subhumans with hot girls. It was legit comical, some of these guys were like 5'5 recessed into oblivion with a HTB's hands all over them and kissing them. We stood next to these abominations and made them look like a different species. Yet the power of status/social circle prevailed, our looks meant nothing
  • All three of us were high energy on the dance floor, acting hyper NT ect
  • Near the end of the night a HTB white girl came onto me and started grinding on my cock, I shuffled back to try and get away but she aggressively grabbed both my hands and put it around her waist. I told her I had a gf and she flipped out, she started raging to her friend, then approached the ethnic chadlite to ask if I was telling the truth. I had another curry foid look me up and down seductively but she wasn't hot. Nothing else happened. The ethnic guy didn't get shit and Pinhead din't get shit. Despite us being the top 3 best looking in the club :lul::lul:
  • We made OLD profiles and were matching insane stacies/stacylites, getting asked on dates and shit despite being borderline invisible irl

Conclusion

You can literally be the best looking guy facially, with the biggest frame and the best physique in the entire club, and only get one approach and one IOI

Christian bale laugh

You can be a top 1% 6'2 ethnic mogger with green eyes and flared zygos and still not get shit

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

Club game is dead

Unless you are a clean cut top 1% Chad or a ruthlessly low inhb HTN+, clubs are not worth it

OLD is 1000x easier than real life for good looking guys

There are no looks for your lack of status / social circle

You are incel because you have no friends, no social circle

There are 5'3 abominations out there getting laid with girls who mog them to hell while you rot on this forum. I wish I took pics of them

It's all about deluding girls into thinking you're GL through prolonged exposure

This only applies to the UK though. Every other country has been easy mode

@6ft4
@Niko69
@Niko
@Xangsane
@geezcel
@the BULL
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@EverythingMattersCel
@Anstrum95
@Chadeep
@Solidcoin
@Oberyn
@Chadethnic101
@FailedNormieManlet
@AscendingHero
@oldcell
@ForeverRecession
@phukmikehok

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 24781, BoredPrince and 74 others
I’ll post a similar writeup to ForeverGymcelling but from my own perspective of the night and looks in general

ForeverGymcellings analysis:

FG is 5’9 and much girthier than the average guy. He wears shoes that boost him to 5’11 when out. I had a constant comparison available to me in the smokers area of the club, on the dancefloor, at the bar, walking around in public during the day and every guy in the 5’9-6’ range was at best his size but not in proper shape. Even guys noticeably taller 6’1-6’3+ weren’t broader, just fat around the torso and arms. Typical dadbods. No gymcels anywhere to be seen. And no, his frame isn’t insane overall, it’s just normal for guys of our generation – Good shoulders and ribcage but the classic ectomorphic wrists and ankles (which if you ask me is the norm for nearly everyone sub 30) but it wasn’t even a factor as it just blends in with everyone else our ages

FG’s judgement of me was the following:

Accurate with what he said. Chad lite with a tan (he saw pics of me tanned). Neck failos me massively since my face is masculine and my neck looks incongruent with that. Currently failod as well from binge drinking so I'm having skin breakouts from chain smoking and drinking. Very broad clavicles that would make me shouldermog 95% of guys if I was heavier. He almost took a picture of me when I was out with some friends for a meal because it looked comical from behind - like a coathanger

The nights out:

We went out twice. First night it was just me and FG. We went to three clubs as the club scene is a bit quiet atm. We mostly stayed at the first club we went to but we left about half way through the night (1:30am) to check out two other clubs. We mogged everyone in every club we went to (by my verification of FG mogging everyone and his verification of me mogging everyone else except FG). No chads seen in any of the clubs. Some HTN guys and some in that border between HTN and Chad lite.

At one point we thought we saw a solid chad lite but we only saw his profile (classic forward grown hollow cheek flanged zygo look) looked like a brute. We confirmed later on that he was HTN/Chad lite range with every angle considered and guess what? Even he was alone sat huddled at a table in the smokers area just chain smoking away without anyone interacting with him. And before anyone says it no, we weren't staring at people like autists. We can just rate quickly from being exposed to the blackpill for so long. It's a snap judgement. You either have it or you don't.

We even bumped into a friend of mine who is 19, nearly 20. HTN guy with clean cut quality hair, great skin and above average facial structure/harmony who is EXTROVERTED, dances well and goes out once a week. Has a good voice too. He confessed to us in the smokers that he was actually still a virgin (insane low inhibition to admit this, me and FG looked at each other like YOWTF the second he did this) honestly It’s like we were all wearing the fucking invisibility cloak from harry potter. Everyone was in their own circles with LTN’s/MTN’S/HTN’S clearly in social cliques or being ruthless getting all of the attention. Didn’t matter what club we were in, it was the exact same treatment everywhere.

We decided to leave club 1 and check out club 2. On the short walk to club 2 we were absolutely LOSING OUR MINDS at the confession my friend had made that he was a virgin at nearly 20. We were going BALLISTIC with absolute shock

Sad John Cena GIF

We had to stop just outside of club 2 to contain ourselves, we just couldn't believe it. I had to take a smoke to destress.

Shortly after arriving inside club 2 I bumped into some friends that are hyper NT extroverted MTN-HTN range (one is manlet 5’8 and balding now) who were having no issues as they knew a lot of different groups there and were ruthlessly approaching groups of girls. FG and I were included in one of their conversations at one point in the smokers area with 3 random girls, all of which were LTN/MTN at BEST. FG talked to a LTN with blonde hair and an average body who had some acne on her face and she aired him completely after just a minute or two talking, completely uninterested. My reaction to this was the following:

:blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
because I knew he mogged her into the dirt

We headed to club 3 after surveying club 2 for a while with the conclusion we were completely invisible everywhere in club 2 despite being upbeat, dancing and totally loose with our expression (anxiety/incels typically hunch up and have a rigidity about them). Our energy started lagging from the brutal realization that even chad lites are completely ignored unless they have some kind of high niche appeal (tats for example)

Club 3 was quite dead which in my pre-covid experience usually makes it easier to pull but again it was the same story. Absolutely invisible, the only way we knew we weren’t invisible on a different plane of reality was the classic club-bro tryhard MTN shoulder bashing us in a drunken incel rage. No chads to be seen. No chad lites. Just groups of LTN/MTN/HTN. Girls everywhere so far have mogged the guys into oblivion with some quite attractive ones in both clubs. Purely seen with MTN/HTN guys.

We head back to club 1. The short walk back there we were in absolute disbelief the entire way there

No Way What GIF by LA Clippers

We remained invisible for the rest of the night even though we were getting into conversations with random people in the smokers area and having good conversation (nt maxxed, had many conversations with extroverted normies . Absolutely no signs of interest anywhere. FG was really feeling the blackpill at this point so his energy was crashing and he just leaned against a wall like the classic surveyor incel alone in the corner. BRUTAL. Just a reminder that he wasn’t short anywhere we went, had the best physique, best face and for the first 70% of the night had energy at least matching everyone else. We left club at closing in absolute disbelief and pretty much went straight to bed after I smoked yet another cigarette to process what just happened.

We took a 2 day break between the first night out and the second. We walked around in public for about 30mins each day just going out for food or shops and we saw one confirmed chad lite facially with a chad physique (6’3, broad as fuck) when out at random for a package pickup. Best looking guy we saw the entire trip despite being outside during the days for a several hours in total and going out to 4 separate clubs during the two nights out.

Night Two:

I decide to have a more normal night with some friends. We go out for dinner and everyone we saw was invisible, nothing good in sight. FG is a chadlite complete package, my friend is a chad lite facially with a good frame but skinny physique, I am above HTN but not quite chad lite because of paleness (rotmaxxed) and then my other friend is just a MTN face at 5’7

5’7 guy didn’t get into the club (brutal) but he went home so it was just up to the 3 chad lites.

Club has insane girls. They’re all in revealing clothing, a lot of HTN with several legit stacies out and a solid amount of stacy lites.

Within 20 minutes of entering the club it's like we stepped back into a time machine of the previous night out. Absolutely invisible with slack jawed, bug orbital, narrow shoulder, pale zoomers pulling left and right within their circles or if they were just approaching anyone they wanted to (brute force confidence of an unaware LTN)

Dance Dancing GIF by filmeditor

Clueless of the blackpill but SUCCESSFUL. Aloof happy go lucky types with the only beneficial feature being the now mainstream chad fade haircut (contrastmaxxing game) literally no redeeming features for 80% of the guys there.

Just to reiterate: All of us had high energy and looked better than EVERYONE THERE (I confirmed FG and my friend mogged everyone, FG confirmed I mogged everyone bar 2 HTN-Chad lite range guys and FG/my friend) so we were top 5 in a club with hundreds of people in it with a constant inflow of new people as we arrived early so some people left early with some latecomers replacing them later on

I saw one of the two random HTN/Chad lite guys get brutally blown out by a stacy in the smoker area. They had a brief exchange and then walked off leaving him empty handed (no exchange of socials or anything) she reacted like this towards the end of the interaction

Rejected No Good GIF by The Bachelor Australia

he looked a little bit defeated by this but quickly recovered as I saw him shortly after back inside enjoying himself with no girls by his side

Literally nothing eventful happened until the end of the night beyond the shock of how many potatomaxxed normies were pulling/with girls. At the end of the night we were on the dancefloor enjoying ourselves with two guys in our proximity looking angry as fuck that we were near them. Constantly glancing over with disapproving looks and angry energy with jaw clenching as well. FG got approached shortly after this started happening by a HTN 5'1-5'2 girl who had two friends. At one point she grabbed his hands and put them on her waist. He had to reject her as he's in a relationship and she was absolutely FOAMING at the mouth with anger as it was 20 minutes to closing and he didn't tell her straight away. We end up deciding to leave shortly after and go back home about 10 minutes before closing.

During FG's trip we also tried online dating. Both of us had lots of matches with a good amount of success (FG more so than me, body game) girls sending him pictures and videos being borderline nude, willing to meet etc. I had pages of matches with double digit amounts now willing to meet up (if they don't flake) with 100+ matches the first day in a city that's not like London/LA/NY etc with legit millions of people

Honestly I don't really know what to say. It's just not worth going out to clubs if you're drinking or if you have to go out alone some nights due to the frequency of going out (I don't have to do this bit since I have friends out at any given night anywhere I go, I get free drink from bartender friends, get in without ID because I know the bouncers etc). You're ruining your health by flushing minerals from your body, fucking up your sleep schedule, risking fights for MTN/HTN girls and burning through money and for what? fucking SCRAPS? a shitty one night stand with some girl who will just forget you (unless your dick game is insane which can be harder to pull off when drunk) and resort to banging her HTN ex because the border between HTN and chad lite isn't actually a lot in the sense that it's about LOOKS THRESHOLD combined with SUNK COST FALLACY of previous investments with guys they know and RUTHLESS LOW INHIBITION.

Angry Djimon Hounsou GIF

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: madmofo, emeraldglass, User49 and 49 others
So you have been hiding these Lookism gifs from me the whole time, interesting. Dn rd Kys + I stole ur gifs. Faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 17676, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
@vanillaicecream
@geezcel

@Pinhead Returns is 5'11 and Chadlite facially, but is brutally failod by his pale skin and tiny neck bringing him down to HTN tier. He also has low muscle mass despite his coat hanger tier clavicles that mog even mine. NW1, stubble with good harmony, square jaw and protruding wide chin and no failos except ones I mentioned. If he fixed his failos he'd be a clean cut chadlite.

The ethnic guy is 6'1 barefoot and looks like a worse version of this guy, but with green eyes and excellent coloring (he works outside in the sun all day)

View attachment 1729751

I wasn't sure if I mogged the ethnic guy tbh he's easily the best looking ethnic I've met in person. @Pinhead Returns seems to think I do (entire package wise), but the normie tier guy referred to the ethnic as the "biggest shagger" among us.

Observations:

• Club was at like 3/4 capacity, I estimated there to have be around 300-350 people in there. Most of them 18-20 year old zoomers
  • Zoomers look like utter fucking garbage. They are somehow even less robust than what people my age were at 18. They all looked the same, melted potato face, tiny skull, 0 dimorphism pudgy looking, skinnyfat disgraces. All rocking the same broccoli or curtain haircut. This applies to all ethnicities.
  • Nobody in the club was gymcelled. I had the best frame and physique combo in there, bar one guy who was a giga gymcel or roided, but he was ugly.
  • Our group mogged every single guy in there. @Pinhead Returns claims that I was the biggest mogger there, with the ethnic guy coming in at a close second, and 2 other guys + pinhead himself fighting for spots No. 3,4 and 5.
  • We were outside trying to get some cigarettes since the normie guy had our tobacco and wasn't allowed in. Me and the ethnic guy approached a group of girls and they were giving us attitude about the cigs even though we offered them money. A second time I went by myself to a LTN and a girl he was with and they gave me two, the ethnic chadite then said it's because "I look better" (I'm not saying this to brag or anything, this info is crucial for the conclusion section of this thread). He actually got approached while we were waiting for a drink by another guy just so he could tell him how GL he was.
  • We saw a lot of manlet subhumans with hot girls. It was legit comical, some of these guys were like 5'5 recessed into oblivion with a HTB's hands all over them and kissing them. We stood next to these abominations and made them look like a different species. Yet the power of status/social circle prevailed, our looks meant nothing
  • Near the end of the night a HTB white girl came onto me and started grinding on my cock, I shuffled back to try and get away but she aggressively grabbed both my hands and put it around her waist. I told her I had a gf and she flipped out, she started raging to her friend, then approached the ethnic chadlite to ask if I was telling the truth. I had another curry foid look me up and down seductively but she wasn't hot. Nothing else happened. The ethnic guy didn't get shit and Pinhead din't get shit. Despite us being the top 3 best looking in the club :lul::lul:
  • We made OLD profiles and were matching insane stacies/stacylites, getting asked on dates and shit despite being borderline invisible irl

Conclusion

You can literally be the best looking guy facially, with the biggest frame and the best physique in the entire club, and only get one approach and one IOI

View attachment 1729814

You can be a top 1% 6'2 ethnic mogger with green eyes and flared zygos and still not get shit

Club game is dead

Unless you are a clean cut top 1% Chad or a ruthlessly low inhb HTN+, clubs are not worth it

There are 5'3 abominations out there getting laid with girls who mog them to hell while you rot on this forum. I wish I took pics of them

It's all about deluding girls into thinking you're GL through prolonged exposure

@6ft4
@Niko69
@Niko
@Xangsane
@geezcel
@the BULL
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@EverythingMattersCel
@Anstrum95
@Chadeep
@Solidcoin
@Oberyn
@Chadethnic101
@FailedNormieManlet
@AscendingHero
@oldcell
@ForeverRecession
@phukmikehok

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
All I know is you're ugly

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss and 17 others
@tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 16275, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
rage GIF
angry GIF
angry hulk GIF
Angry Jason Jones GIF by The Detour

At least I can cope with my FWB and good matches + the looksmaxxes I have to do

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Paroxysm, Solidcoin and 2 others
My head hurts

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 16110

View attachment 1729751

Observations:

Conclusion

View attachment 1729814

Club game is dead

@6ft4
@Niko69
@Niko
@Xangsane
@geezcel
@the BULL
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@EverythingMattersCel
@Anstrum95
@Chadeep
@Solidcoin
@Oberyn
@Chadethnic101
@FailedNormieManlet
@AscendingHero
@oldcell
@ForeverRecession
@phukmikehok
I get trash on apps so I just meet girls irl and it works from nightclubs I’m only HTN and I get approached not often but 1/3 times I’m out it’s guaranteed to happen

Meanwhile recessed normies are slaying
It's over if you aren't ruthless with a normal social circle filled with girls + online dating maxxed to have your appearance in the minds of girls if they remember you from online dating whilst in the club (unlikely but happens)

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Johanjohan
:love::love::love: love it - very interesting

and yet @TopzCat1 slays multiple girls on a night out clubbing....

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Was it you or Pinny was telling me you met a HTN NT guy with social circle that was still a virgin? implying that their is no hope for sub Chad guys even through social circle game? (edit, just read pinny's post and seen it confirmed)
How does hypergamy just disappear in instances where these manlets get girls all over them while in fucking public for people to see.
This would just make me rage so hard, it was the main cause for my mentalceldom starting when I was 19 seeing abomination tier manlet chavs with hot girls.
@Predeterminism height (genetics) theory dead and buried, status theory reigns supreme

It would seem you get approached or get a moment of validation like this most nights you go out.
Since you don't enjoy an environment where girls don't give IOIs despite mogging everyone there, would you consider the ideal night to receive 10 instances of girls approaching and turn them all down and make them all rage?
Is the IOI the satisfaction or turning them down is more satisfying

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, justbegan, Solidcoin and 4 others
This is brutal. The UK must have completely changed in the last 5-6 years. I went to language school in bristol 5-6 years ago and it wasn't that bad. I guess you are right US is still okay compared to UK shithole. I am regularly approached at clubs in US and I'm not chadlite, 6'2 white mtn/htn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Daniel Plainview, justinzayn and 4 others
I went out clubbing on New Years and it didn’t seem like girls were going home with random guys.... I’m just saying it was more friend groups and boyfriends girlfriends out on that day.... thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530, Daniel Plainview, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20056 and Deleted member 17829
Was it you or Pinny was telling me you met a HTN NT guy with social circle that was still a virgin? implying that their is no hope for sub Chad guys even through social circle game?
How does hypergamy just disappear in instances where these manlets get girls all over them while in fucking public for people to see.
This would just make me rage so hard, it was the main cause for my mentalceldom starting when I was 19 seeing abomination tier manlet chavs with hot girls.
@Predeterminism height (genetics) theory dead and buried, status theory reigns supreme

It would seem you get approached or get a moment of validation like this most nights you go out.
Since you don't enjoy an environment where girls don't give IOIs despite mogging everyone there, would you consider the ideal night to receive 10 instances of girls approaching and turn them all down and make them all rage?
Is the IOI the satisfaction or turning them down is more satisfying

Read my post I go over it

it's a long read but more detailed I guess

(unhinged cope)

and yet @TopzCat1 slays multiple girls on a night out clubbing....

Tell me his:

Height
Weight
Face
Low or high trust
Any niches he fits in?
Location (this is important, USA and most of Europe is easy in comparison)

Does he: approach for them, get approached

Are they through familiarity (knowing someone who knows someone)

Need more details than "haha slaymaxxed king of psl who's a HTN mog machine gets approached constantly"

Just like face details are the deciding factor in why someone wins. FG could slay every night out in Amerifat.

you can feel his chad energy through the screen tho
I could still easily slay, but a shit amount considering how much I mog the average club goer

When I was single I was ruthlessly approaching every hot girl in there, but can’t do that anymore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin, Johanjohan, AscendingHero and 4 others
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice , really appreciate that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
I could still easily slay, but a shit amount considering how much I mog the average club goer

When I was single I was ruthlessly approaching every hot girl in there, but can’t do that anymore
Damn how successful were you with hot bitchs also what psl?

We saw a lot of manlet subhumans with hot girls. It was legit comical, some of these guys were like 5'5 recessed into oblivion with a HTB's hands all over them and kissing them. We stood next to these abominations and made them look like a different species. Yet the power of status/social circle
You think it is possible to get a girl as an underbite cel?

well then maybe mogging isn't that much relevant outside of dating apps, isn't it

:bluepill::p

Tell me his:

Height
Weight
Face
Low or high trust
Any niches he fits in?
Location (this is important, USA and most of Europe is easy in comparison)

Does he: approach for them, get approached

Are they through familiarity (knowing someone who knows someone)

Need more details than "haha slaymaxxed king of psl who's a HTN mog machine gets approached constantly"

Just like face details are the deciding factor in why someone wins. FG could slay every night out in Amerifat.
This is him but he’s posted even chaddier photos for rates on here. He’s uk clubbing and could tell you better himself @TopzCat1 tell him your experience

Attachments

• DF6DC826-E402-4C4E-B415-5EB5605904A7.png
    DF6DC826-E402-4C4E-B415-5EB5605904A7.png
    561.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Johanjohan and subhuman incel
6’2 jacked ethnic chad gets nothing but Indians here say ethnics just need to be nt and no accent :rolleyes: @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, ShowerMaxxing, justinzayn and 8 others
I’ll post a similar writeup to ForeverGymcelling but from my own perspective of the night and looks in general

FG is 5’9 and much girthier than the average guy. He wears shoes that boost him to 5’11 when out. I had a constant comparison available to me in the smokers area of the club, on the dancefloor, at the bar, walking around in public during the day and every guy in the 5’9-6’ range was at best his size but not in proper shape. Even guys noticeably taller 6’1-6’3+ weren’t broader, just fat around the torso and arms. Typical dadbods. No gymcels anywhere to be seen. And no, his frame isn’t insane overall, it’s just normal for guys of our generation – Good shoulders and ribcage but the classic ectomorphic wrists and ankles (which if you ask me is the norm for nearly everyone sub 30) but it wasn’t even a factor as it just blends in with everyone else our ages

Accurate with what he said. Chad lite with a tan (he saw pics of me tanned). Neck failos me massively since my face is masculine and my neck looks incongruent with that. Currently failod as well from binge drinking so I'm having skin breakouts from chain smoking and drinking. Very broad clavicles that would make me shouldermog 95% of guys if I was heavier. He almost took a picture of me when I was out with some friends for a meal because it looked comical from behind - like a coathanger

The nights out:

We went out twice. First night it was just me and FG. We went to three clubs as the club scene is a bit quiet atm. We mostly stayed at the first club we went to but we left about half way through the night (1:30am) to check out two other clubs. We mogged everyone in every club we went to (by my verification of FG mogging everyone and his verification of me mogging everyone else except FG). No chads seen in any of the clubs. Some HTN guys and some in that border between HTN and Chad lite.

At one point we thought we saw a solid chad lite but we only saw his profile (classic forward grown hollow cheek flanged zygo look) looked like a brute. We confirmed later on that he was HTN/Chad lite range with every angle considered and guess what? Even he was alone sat huddled at a table in the smokers area just chain smoking away without anyone interacting with him. And before anyone says it no, we weren't staring at people like autists. We can just rate quickly from being exposed to the blackpill for so long. It's a snap judgement. You either have it or you don't.

We even bumped into a friend of mine who is 19, nearly 20. HTN guy with clean cut quality hair, great skin and above average facial structure/harmony who is EXTROVERTED, dances well and goes out once a week. Has a good voice too. He confessed to us in the smokers that he was actually still a virgin (insane low inhibition to admit this, me and FG looked at each other like YOWTF the second he did this) honestly It’s like we were all wearing the fucking invisibility cloak from harry potter. Everyone was in their own circles with LTN’s/MTN’S/HTN’S clearly in social cliques or being ruthless getting all of the attention. Didn’t matter what club we were in, it was the exact same treatment everywhere.

We decided to leave club 1 and check out club 2. On the short walk to club 2 we were absolutely LOSING OUR MINDS at the confession my friend had made that he was a virgin at nearly 20. We were going BALLISTIC with absolute shock

Sad John Cena GIF

We had to stop just outside of club 2 to contain ourselves, we just couldn't believe it. I had to take a smoke to destress.

Shortly after arriving inside club 2 I bumped into some friends that are hyper NT extroverted MTN-HTN range (one is manlet 5’8 and balding now) who were having no issues as they knew a lot of different groups there and were ruthlessly approaching groups of girls. FG and I were included in one of their conversations at one point in the smokers area with 3 random girls, all of which were LTN/MTN at BEST. FG talked to a LTN with blonde hair and an average body who had some acne on her face and she aired him completely after just a minute or two talking, completely uninterested. My reaction to this was the following:

We headed to club 3 after surveying club 2 for a while with the conclusion we were completely invisible everywhere in club 2 despite being upbeat, dancing and totally loose with our expression (anxiety/incels typically hunch up and have a rigidity about them). Our energy started lagging from the brutal realization that even chad lites are completely ignored unless they have some kind of high niche appeal (tats for example)

Club 3 was quite dead which in my pre-covid experience usually makes it easier to pull but again it was the same story. Absolutely invisible, the only way we knew we weren’t invisible on a different plane of reality was the classic club-bro tryhard MTN shoulder bashing us in a drunken incel rage. No chads to be seen. No chad lites. Just groups of LTN/MTN/HTN. Girls everywhere so far have mogged the guys into oblivion with some quite attractive ones in both clubs. Purely seen with MTN/HTN guys.

We head back to club 1. The short walk back there we were in absolute disbelief the entire way there

We remained invisible for the rest of the night even though we were getting into conversations with random people in the smokers area and having good conversation (nt maxxed, had many conversations with extroverted normies . Absolutely no signs of interest anywhere. FG was really feeling the blackpill at this point so his energy was crashing and he just leaned against a wall like the classic surveyor incel alone in the corner. BRUTAL. Just a reminder that he wasn’t short anywhere we went, had the best physique, best face and for the first 70% of the night had energy at least matching everyone else. We left club at closing in absolute disbelief and pretty much went straight to bed after I smoked yet another cigarette to process what just happened.

We took a 2 day break between the first night out and the second. We walked around in public for about 30mins each day just going out for food or shops and we saw one confirmed chad lite facially with a chad physique (6’3, broad as fuck) when out at random for a package pickup. Best looking guy we saw the entire trip despite being outside during the days for a several hours in total and going out to 4 separate clubs during the two nights out.

Night Two:

I decide to have a more normal night with some friends. We go out for dinner and everyone we saw was invisible, nothing good in sight. FG is a chadlite complete package, my friend is a chad lite facially with a good frame but skinny physique, I am above HTN but not quite chad lite because of paleness (rotmaxxed) and then my other friend is just a MTN face at 5’7

5’7 guy didn’t get into the club (brutal) but he went home so it was just up to the 3 chad lites.

Club has insane girls. They’re all in revealing clothing, a lot of HTN with several legit stacies out and a solid amount of stacy lites.

Within 20 minutes of entering the club it's like we stepped back into a time machine of the previous night out. Absolutely invisible with slack jawed, bug orbital, narrow shoulder, pale zoomers pulling left and right within their circles or if they were just approaching anyone they wanted to (brute force confidence of an unaware LTN)

Clueless of the blackpill but SUCCESSFUL. Aloof happy go lucky types with the only beneficial feature being the now mainstream chad fade haircut (contrastmaxxing game) literally no redeeming features for 80% of the guys there.

Just to reiterate: All of us had high energy and looked better than EVERYONE THERE (I confirmed FG and my friend mogged everyone, FG confirmed I mogged everyone bar 2 HTN-Chad lite range guys and FG/my friend) so we were top 5 in a club with hundreds of people in it with a constant inflow of new people as we arrived early so some people left early with some latecomers replacing them later on

I saw one of the two random HTN/Chad lite guys get brutally blown out by a stacy in the smoker area. They had a brief exchange and then walked off leaving him empty handed (no exchange of socials or anything) she reacted like this towards the end of the interaction

he looked a little bit defeated by this but quickly recovered as I saw him shortly after back inside enjoying himself with no girls by his side

Literally nothing eventful happened until the end of the night beyond the shock of how many potatomaxxed normies were pulling/with girls. At the end of the night we were on the dancefloor enjoying ourselves with two guys in our proximity looking angry as fuck that we were near them. Constantly glancing over with disapproving looks and angry energy with jaw clenching as well. FG got approached shortly after this started happening by a HTN 5'1-5'2 girl who had two friends. At one point she grabbed his hands and put them on her waist. He had to reject her as he's in a relationship and she was absolutely FOAMING at the mouth with anger as it was 20 minutes to closing and he didn't tell her straight away. We end up deciding to leave shortly after and go back home about 10 minutes before closing.

During FG's trip we also tried online dating. Both of us had lots of matches with a good amount of success (FG more so than me, body game) girls sending him pictures and videos being borderline nude, willing to meet etc. I had pages of matches with double digit amounts now willing to meet up (if they don't flake) with 100+ matches the first day in a city that's not like London/LA/NY etc with legit millions of people

Honestly I don't really know what to say. It's just not worth going out to clubs if you're drinking or if you have to go out alone some nights due to the frequency of going out (I don't have to do this bit since I have friends out at any given night anywhere I go, I get free drink from bartender friends, get in without ID because I know the bouncers etc). You're ruining your health by flushing minerals from your body, fucking up your sleep schedule, risking fights for MTN/HTN girls and burning through money and for what? fucking SCRAPS? a shitty one night stand with some girl who will just forget you (unless your dick game is insane which can be harder to pull off when drunk) and resort to banging her HTN ex because the border between HTN and chad lite isn't actually a lot in the sense that it's about LOOKS THRESHOLD combined with SUNK COST FALLACY of previous investments with guys they know and RUTHLESS LOW INHIBITION.

Angry Djimon Hounsou GIF

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::lul::lul::lul::lul:
K bro

The problem with clubgame and any other IRL-social game is that people are anti-social nowadays.

People stick with their group of friends and people they already know. Trying to make conversation with a stranger is off the table and creepy/intimidating to young people now.

• +1
Reactions: madmofo, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 24781 and 30 others

The nights out:

Sad John Cena GIF

Night Two:

Angry Djimon Hounsou GIF

I like how you already had this written so you could post immediately. You and OP communicating looksmax thread drops, mirin autism

Great thread though, I enjoyed both analysis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 16453, forevergymcelling and 2 others
fuuuuark I saw the ethnic chad

truly over for ukcels if he can't slay

time to stay home and get ready for fifa 23

AdorableAggravatingCaimanlizard-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, justbegan, forevergymcelling and 3 others
This is him but he’s posted even chaddier photos for rates on here. He’s uk clubbing and could tell you better himself @TopzCat1 tell him your experience

Well it's no surprise why, he has that exact club pheno to do the best out of everyone, even guys in a similar tier of looks

Looks slightly frauded pic tho so won't be as good irl

Still, combined with NT/social circle/brutality/niche combo it's possible to slay

If I ruthlessly approached I'd even do pretty well but my brain is riddled with black pill

True about observation number 2. When I see how cucked the average 18-23 Zoomer looks I legit think they all look 14

The atrizine, soy, and lack of physical activity the jooze placed in the west sure are doing their jobs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Hero of the Imperium, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Or you're just over rating yourselves I've had similar/slightly better club experiences and I've only been there a handful of times. And I'm just a tallish htn

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, ShowerMaxxing, Prince88 and 2 others
narrow shoulder, pale zoomers pulling left and right within their circles or if they were just approaching anyone they wanted to (brute force confidence of an unaware LTN)

This describes me when I was 18 and managed to kiss like 70 girls over the span of a year while clubbing
All of my slays during that time were LTB but girls were usually very receptive of me when I approached them in clubs despite me being babyfaced and skinny

Just have an 18 year old brain theory?
I'm starting to think girls will kiss young looking guys in clubs with zero expectations on the guy to provide anything more (doesn't need to show masculinity/dominance) because they feel it's a safe thing to do, almost like kissing another girl. Whereas they know if they kiss a mid 20s gymcelled guy they know that it is pushing them on the first step towards sex with the guy and if they don't want to be a slut they need to restrain themselves from taking the first step

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: madmofo, NewJawSzn, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
Or you're just over rating yourselves I've had similar/slightly better club experiences and I've only been there a handful of times. And I'm just a tallish htn
Yeah I’m pretty sure this shit doesn’t happen to the average normie

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Going to bed rn will reply to everyone tomorrow

British tales @Biggdink @Johanjohan
i supesect they overrate themsleves a little bit

View attachment 1729751

Observations:

Conclusion

View attachment 1729814

Club game is dead

@6ft4
@Niko69
@Niko
@Xangsane
@geezcel
@the BULL
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@EverythingMattersCel
@Anstrum95
@Chadeep
@Solidcoin
@Oberyn
@Chadethnic101
@FailedNormieManlet
@AscendingHero
@oldcell
@ForeverRecession
@phukmikehok
most women are literal pussies
They rarely approach irl or only when under influence of alcohol.
Thats why you get better result online.
Also why you want to pick up low iq monkeys in a club if you can get hot ones on OLD.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Solidcoin, AscendingHero and 4 others

read my post, the ratings are seperated and online dating proves the ranges we're in as well, I have years of autism in my head about ratings. Knew this cope would come up. I am harsh as fuck and can decimate someone by only looking at their face for 0.5 seconds

What if you're delusional about yours?
Where are you? US? EU?
Niche game?
Social circle?

So many factors go into "slaying" that just making a simplistic baseless statement like yours has no application to reality

• +1
read my post, the ratings are seperated and online dating proves the ranges we're in as well, I have years of autism in my head about ratings. Knew this cope would come up. I am harsh as fuck and can decimate someone by only looking at their face for 0.5 seconds

What if you're delusional about yours?
Where are you? US? EU?
Niche game?
Social circle?

So many factors go into "slaying" that just making a simplistic baseless statement like yours has no application to reality
In Canada, probably different than UK now that I'm reading his other thread

why not, what happend? is Tyler Mahers watching around the corner and trying to cuck you? :feelsgiga:

you should become low inhib and give no fux again

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17872 and Johanjohan
In Canada, probably different than UK now that I'm reading his other thread

Yeah my judgement of FG is as harsh as can be, I don't hold back

Maybe his judgement of me is slightly off but it's not for me to say. I don't include my perception of myself since it doesn't matter in a real world sense of what success i'd get in a vacuum of only factoring for looks. Either way, even if it's slightly overrated, what I saw wasn't seen with bad ratings. Literal dogshit level guys pulling left and right through the many ways of doing so which I've mentioned previously

• +1
6’2 jacked ethnic chad gets nothing but Indians here say ethnics just need to be nt and no accent :rolleyes: @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234
Did you read the part where he said he saw ugly manlets with hot girls :feelswhat:

Btw I tried salludon on bumble and his results were worse than Larsa lmaoooo , really really bad @fogdart

Zoomers girls just have different standards for guys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, fogdart, Johanjohan and 5 others

The nights out:

Sad John Cena GIF

Night Two:

Angry Djimon Hounsou GIF

can you send pm what you look like ?

Did you read the part where he said he saw ugly manlets with hot girls :feelswhat:

Btw I tried salludon on bumble and his results were worse than Larsa lmaoooo , really really bad @fogdart

Zoomers girls just have different standards for guys

Zoomer cope

Zoomers are the most fucked generation so far though because of downregulation of genetic blueprint expression (epigenetic nuking) via fucked neurochemistry, biochemistry, mineral dysregulation and disconnection from nature because they're 5+ generations deep of nukes because of the free range prison poison planet we're on

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19530 and 8 others