THE MOST BRUTAL SCENE IN HISTORY.

Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo

WASP

Brutal. So brutal. Wealthmogged, racemogged, heightmogged, framemogged, statusmogged, strengthmogged, fightmogged, everything-mogged. Holy fucking shit.

I was genuinely surprised that a modern Netflix show would include a scene like that. I actually felt fucking terrible for the guy. But the craziest part is that after the episode was over, all my girlfriend could talk about was how hot Rafe was. The racist violence of the scene didn't even register in her brain. If anything, it was a halo. I don't even think the victim registered as a human being for her.

Genuinely concerned about my girlfriend, I looked up this Rafe Cameron guy on TikTok. And holy shit. This guy is literally the most thirsted-over character of the modern age. The new Nate Jacobs. Every prime white female in the entire United States wants his cock. Literally millions of fucking edits, half of them of Rafe yelling at, killing, and drowning people.

Over if you're not a 6'2 white blue-eyed racist sociopathic trust fund chad in America. This motherfucker literally tried to drown his own Stacylite sister (Madelyn Cline) and not one girl blinks an eye. Crazy shit. Take the Rafe Cameron pill.

Tumblr 15b87fa93399654b5ca2f6daa9d4044d e0fa9359 500
Tumblr 49ec61bb2fa64add6dea1fc3f5930a1e 81f76091 540
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
B430998af58a6ba672643f9a6c676255

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4, sudanguy, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
all he needed was a calithe watch like them bro!!!

Rate this mogger @Achilles @mogstars @Clavicular @incelmogger @NorwoodAscender @dragomaxxer @radicalrationalist @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Rate this mogger @Achilles @mogstars @Clavicular @incelmogger @NorwoodAscender @dragomaxxer @radicalrationalist @6ft4
kinda looks like me but better. mid-strong htn imo.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
looks like a gay show tbh actors must have taken a lot of cock to be cast

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
kinda looks like me but better. mid-strong htn imo.
I was gonna say, he looks like the American jock version of you lmao.

Face-wise HTN, but his height and personality elevates him to gigachad status for all white girls in the US.

Insane coloring as well.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I was gonna say, he looks like the American jock version of you lmao.

Face-wise HTN, but his height and personality elevates him to gigachad status for all white girls in the US.

Insane coloring as well.
agreed. and all of the foids simping over him even though hes a complete cunt of a character proves it.

• +1
Reactions: Monte Carlo
muh bbc

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
agreed. and all of the foids simping over him even though hes a complete cunt of a character proves it.
Women like pieces of shit regardless this is a well known fact. Women are evil and thus like evil men

• +1
Reactions: zura and Clown Show
How can I be lost

It's not about mog you fucking retards they are fucking actors playing a role written by people who want to import millions of niggers and destroy every single white community on this planet
It's propaganda, white man bad and repressive, nigger man honest and victim
That's the message, always has been, how childish and delusional you have to be to not see this

racist incel 👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿

It's not about mog you fucking retards they are fucking actors playing a role written by people who want to import millions of niggers and destroy every single white community on this planet
It's propaganda, white man bad and repressive, nigger man honest and victim
That's the message, always has been, how childish and delusional you have to be to not see this
Dude he is the most popular character on the show and every girl in the entire United States wants his cock.

You have to understand that everyone likes attractive white people, good or evil. While everyone hates ugly ethnics, good or evil.

I dare say Rafe Cameron has only improved white male SMV (along with Patrick Bateman, Nate Jacobs, and other such characters).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and dehydrated
Dude he is the most popular character on the show and every girl in the entire United States wants his cock.

You have to understand that everyone likes attractive white people, good or evil. While everyone hates ugly ethnics, good or evil.

I dare say Rafe Cameron has only improved white male SMV (along with Patrick Bateman, Nate Jacobs, and other such characters).
I would beat the shit out of you for being that retarded, no one knows who the fuck you are talking about
Most girls won't date ethnics that's true, but they still give them all the gibs because they are conditioned to vote for it

I would beat the shit out of you for being that retarded, no one knows who the fuck you are talking about
Most girls won't date ethnics that's true, but they still give them all the gibs because they are conditioned to vote for it
Haha, I'm guessing you're not from the US? Because literally every American white girl who doesn't live under a rock knows and openly thirsts over Nate Jacobs and Rafe Cameron. There's literally edits of them on TikTok with over 20M views, and their actors have infinite SMV here and are mentioned in every discussion about hot guys. Girls literally line up phones on a desk together in class, playing their TikTok edits, as a trend. It's insane.

Why do you care about immigrants coming in when absolutely zero non-mentally ill white girls have any interest in dating them because of their inferior looks? They make good truck drivers, janitors, and garbagemen, jobs that no one else wants. And why would I care if Asians and Indians do all the hard tech jobs for us?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and HTN_Mentalcel
Haha, I'm guessing you're not from the US? Because literally every American white girl who doesn't live under a rock knows and openly thirsts over Nate Jacobs and Rafe Cameron. There's literally edits of them on TikTok with over 20M views, and their actors have infinite SMV here and are mentioned in every discussion about hot guys. Girls literally line up phones on a desk together in class, playing their TikTok edits, as a trend. It's insane.
Do me a favor and punch yourself in the face

all my girlfriend could talk about was how hot Rafe was.
Do you seriously sit there and listen to your girlfriend talk about how hot other men are and how she'd get impregnated by him and make you raise his kids u fucking cuck

• +1
Reactions: Pride
Of all the raunchy hood rats he could've picked on, he had to choose a black guy that was well spoken and civilized?

the craziest part is that after the episode was over, all my girlfriend could talk about was how hot Rafe was

Genuinely concerned about my girlfriend
how are you blackpilled but ur this cucked. crazy

how are you blackpilled but ur this cucked. crazy
I'm not "blackpilled" lmao. I have come to realize that this isn't a self-improvement forum, but just an incel website full of ethnics who write hilarious but retarded theories all day to cope with their existence. I'm outta here, never looking back.

As for being "cucked", my girlfriend and I are equally matched in looks (high 7/10) and we do this to each other all the time. For example, when we watched Wolf of Wall Street, I openly yapped about how much hot Robbie was. This kind of teasing usually leads into a mock fight that results in sex.

Have you seriously never been in a relationship before? Or heard of "negging"?

Last edited:
Do you seriously sit there and listen to your girlfriend talk about how hot other men are and how she'd get impregnated by him and make you raise his kids u fucking cuck
Lmao, she didn't go that far you weirdo. Quit projecting your fantasies.

My girlfriend and I are equally matched in looks (high 7/10) and we do this to each other all the time. For example, when we watched Wolf of Wall Street, I openly yapped about how hot Robbie was. This kind of teasing usually leads into a mock fight that results in sex.

Last edited:
I'm not "blackpilled" lmao. I have come to realize that this isn't a self-improvement forum, but just an incel website full of ethnics who write hilarious but retarded theories all day to cope with their existence. I'm outta here, never looking back.

As for being "cucked", my girlfriend and I are equally matched in looks (high 7/10) and we do this to each other all the time. For example, when we watched Wolf of Wall Street, I openly yapped about how much hot Robbie was. This kind of teasing usually leads into a mock fight that results in sex.

bro said high 7, there’s no world where ur a chadlite there’s no world where this isn’t cucked behavior. just because you do it to doesn’t make it better. At the end of the day, a girl who actually respects you wouldn’t ever say something like that in your presence especially and you probably know this and are just coping with it. Guys like you end up getting cheated on and wondering what went wrong

bro said high 7, there’s no world where ur a chadlite there’s no world where this isn’t cucked behavior. just because you do it to doesn’t make it better. At the end of the day, a girl who actually respects you wouldn’t ever say something like that in your presence especially and you probably know this and are just coping with it. Guys like you end up getting cheated on and wondering what went wrong
Been dating her since prep school and still going strong in college. Probably will ask her to be my fiancé in a few years. We're both at the same looks level and from the same wealth bracket, equal dynamics and no tension. But keep analyzing our relationship for me.

You seem insecure, anyone who's actually been in a relationship knows this is nothing but casual banter. You're probably one of those guys that's like "I need to wait for my perfect pure virgin wife". Life's short man, just go out there and don't look back.

• JFL
Reactions: Pride