The most brutal thing about having an ugly mother...

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
...is that it confirms beyond doubt that your father is a fucking loser sub-human.

Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY, goes for ugly people as their first choice. Not even men. If your dad married a sub-human, he did this because no other woman wanted him, which means something HAS to be wrong with him, be it looks, lack of status/money, or (probably rarely, but it can happen) just simply terrible personality.

In the case of my dad it's a combination of 1 and 3 (his looks are 5/10 and he has 2/10 personality, being a flaming arrogant piece of shit). His wive/my mother is a 2/10 in looks (she is also low IQ) and her shitty genes DESTROYED the looks potential of literally all her children (male or female). Just fucking brutal.

But even worse than being unattractive is the realization that you got here because your dad is himself a low status degenerate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, iam good boy, Klasik01 and 17 others
takashi miike cooking GIF by Shudder

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Trilogy, BrahminBoss and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, LancasteR and Samsepioler
Pnph2

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Heinrich Schmidt, LancasteR and 3 others
...is that it confirms beyond doubt that your father is a fucking loser sub-human.

Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY, goes for ugly people as their first choice. Not even men. If your dad married a sub-human, he did this because no other woman wanted him, which means something HAS to be wrong with him, be it looks, lack of status/money, or (probably rarely, but it can happen) just simply terrible personality.

In the case of my dad it's a combination of 1 and 3 (his looks are 5/10 and he has 2/10 personality, being a flaming arrogant piece of shit). His wive/my mother is a 2/10 in looks (she is also low IQ) and her shitty genes DESTROYED the looks potential of literally all her children (male or female). Just fucking brutal.

But even worse than being unattractive is the realization that you got here because your dad is himself a low status degenerate.
its the opposite for me my dad is subhuman while my mom is the better looking one

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Tales from Mumbai insane asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, LancasteR, anthony111553 and 3 others
its the opposite for me my dad is subhuman while my mom is the better looking one
Your dad is a betabux, the oofie doofie of your mother who serves only one purpose, which is to provide for her financially.

She let him impregnate her just so she can demand alimony from him in case of a divorce.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
My mother was a ugly Kürt Girl from GERMANY

My father was a handsome PSYCHOPATH POOR GUY FROM TURKEY

-

He married her because MONEY

@Beastimmung @PseudoMaxxer @SecularIslamist @buflek @standardcel

Thats my ORIGIN STORY

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Heinrich Schmidt, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
What a cringe distorted view on reality u have

Your dad is a betabux, the oofie doofie of your mother who serves only one purpose, which is to provide for her financially. She let him impregnate her just so she can demand alimony from him in case of a divorce.
they've been together for 34 years and still no divorce

My mother was a ugly Kürt Girl from GERMANY

My father was a handsome PSYCHOPATH POOR GUY FROM TURKEY

-

He married her because MONEY

@Beastimmung @PseudoMaxxer @SecularIslamist @buflek @standardcel

Thats my ORIGIN STORY
theres no way ur 1/2 german and look as ethnic as u do

they've been together for 34 years and still no divorce
Yes, because he has money. As soon as he becomes broke, he will have to kidnap and tie her up in his basement in order to prevent her to leave him and look for another husband

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
nigga u a mutt from turkey and hate arabs?

Yes, because he has money. As soon as he becomes broke, he will have to kidnap and tie her up in his basement in order to prevent her to leave him and look for another husband
my dad makes like 30k dollars a month he rich asf

yeah i was gonna say this, my mom is a billion times better looking than my dad, also he isnt a rich betabuxx he makes about the same amount of money or slightly less as my mother

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
yeah i was gonna say this, my mom is a billion times better looking than my dad, also he isnt a rich betabuxx he makes about the same amount of money or slightly less as my mother
My mom also treats my dad very very well despite the looks disparity

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
My mom also treats my dad very very well despite the looks disparity
it is the same with my parents which is why i never believed the chadlite only / chad only cope some users think on this forum

i know some gl men that married ugly woman. so this is not a RULE.

yep and they set you up to be an incel as well

i know some gl men that married ugly woman. so this is not a RULE.
It's the best trade a gl guy with no money can make in life. If she has money and tons of property.

His kid will look at least acceptable and will be set for life the moment he hits 18 years of age. He can choose to work, do athletics, travel or do whatever he wants instead of being locked to decades of wageslaving and mortgages.

If he rolls a good dice looks-wise, the kid will not only be gl but also rich.
Yes, it's absolutely worth it for •some• gl men.

Mom is average, dad is subhuman.

Created me

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
holy fuck that makes no sense retard, how many chads have i seen with ugly bitches.

also men like to have the attention of their girl 24/7
a very gl girl won't do that even if u are gl as well
a becky will do that

that's seems like feminine behavior if you ask me
i just wouldn't want my partner to betray me
i don't crave attention

i was blessed by heritage. Wouldn't bother living if I was born ugly, but I also wouldnt say that if it were the case.

Your dad is a betabux, the oofie doofie of your mother who serves only one purpose, which is to provide for her financially.

She let him impregnate her just so she can demand alimony from him in case of a divorce.
or his dad just got lucky