The most condescending and asinine career question: "what are you passionate about??"

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
I fucking hate this question. As if everybody had some cause they were passionate about that actually made money. Bitch if I could do anything I'd be jetsetting the world while fucking different Stacies in every city and country.

Low IQ fucking concept. If you want to make money, choose what pays and something you'd be good at, not something that is a fucking "passion" jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, hattrick, LooksOrDeath and 7 others
I wonder what onlyfans hoes say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Lonenely sigma, bugeye and 2 others
Never understood it too tbh. I think its just part of work culture to act as if you are highly motivated to slave for your boss. The whole LinkedIn culture summarizes that as well

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and thereallegend
Just answer you are passionate about paying your bills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, thereallegend and Deleted member 23778
Never understood it too tbh. I think its just part of work culture to act as if you are highly motivated to slave for your boss. The whole LinkedIn culture summarizes that as well
Which contradicts the entire premise of the question which is meant to be "if you could anything and money wasn't an issue what would it be??" Well if money wasn't a fucking issue I wouldn't be here now would I, stupid cunt?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and HarrierDuBois
Will legit try this and wait for their reaction. They'd probably laugh uncomfortably and rephrase the question

say Looksmaxxing and onlyfans hoes

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
say Looksmaxxing and onlyfans hoes
Looksmaxxing yes, never given a single penny to OF otoh. However I should say "sex work is actually a hobby of mine that I plan to eventually turn full time

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
Looksmaxxing yes, never given a single penny to OF otoh
if you say onlyfans htey will admire your low inhib. lolw inhib is sought ou tfor emplou7eyss

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
and then I hit them with a 10 hour schizophrenic ramble about alpine flora.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 23778
fucking your mom

I fucking hate this question. As if everybody had some cause they were passionate about that actually made money. Bitch if I could do anything I'd be jetsetting the world while fucking different Stacies in every city and country.
Lol, at job interviews you must answer in such a way to make it seem you only care about working for that company. So if they ask what you are passionate about, just answer that their company is your main obsession: their history, their achievements, becoming a part of their team, helping them grow bigger, etc.
Which contradicts the entire premise of the question which is meant to be "if you could anything and money wasn't an issue what would it be??" Well if money wasn't a fucking issue I wouldn't be here now would I, stupid cunt?
Ha-ha, the correct answer to this question is that you would still work at their company for no money, purely out passion. You answer the same if they ask what salary you want - money is not important to you, you would work there even for free.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Are you passionate about something else. Like, hobbys or interests.

The thing is: If you can't make your passon work for you, that's different than having nothing you're passionate about.

The thing is: If you can't make your passon work for you, that's different than having nothing you're passionate about.
Many HR people tend to ask it as a separate question from hobbies and interests though. Like as if you have some life noble fucking mission you're trying to accomplish

Your company....
Many HR people tend to ask it as a separate question from hobbies and interests though. Like as if you have some life noble fucking mission you're trying to accomplish
Nope, besides working for you, I'm not interested in anything else...My life mission is working here and helping your company grow and prosper.

• JFL

Low IQ fucking concept. If you want to make money, choose what pays and something you'd be good at, not something that is a fucking "passion" jfl
“Leaving a meaningful legacy” would be my answer. The corporate world loves a vague answer that sounds good and is up to personal interpretation

• +1
“Leaving a meaningful legacy” would be my answer. The corporate world loves a vague answer that sounds good and is up to personal interpretation
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Legit
It's fucking exasperating how bluepilled some interview questions are.

What's your reason to apply to this position?
What are you hoping to achieve here?
Fucking money, I need

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Deleted member 23778

Since I was a kid I wanted to work for you, it's been my life goal to work for this company.
Helping you grow and prosper and becoming the best and richest company in the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao and poopoohead
Since I was a kid I wanted to work for you, it's been my life goal to work for this company.

Helping you grow and prosper and becoming the best and richest company in the world.
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Legit

Fucking money, I need
I hate it when they take it 1 step further and go deeper into justification of said question

HR: what are you passionate about?
Applicant: uh, leaving this world a better place than I found it?
HR: yes but if work got difficult what would keep you going? For me it's knowing that I am connecting people to their ideal job
Applicant: uh OK, then your fucking company is the vehicle by which i will do every fucking thing i want, please spread your legs open so you can force my mouth down your stinky muff and may i be your munch for the next decade

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao and poopoohead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back