THE MOST CONVOLUTED BLACKPILL ASCENSION STORY YOU WILL EVER READ

D

Deleted member 29581

Height/Niche = 🔑 Signing Off.
It all originated in elementary school, where blackpill was daunting over my life and I didn’t even know it yet, it took me until the end of middle school to understand why I wasn’t able to have a relationship but I was already slightly content in the situation. Back in my elementary school days, I had a small friend group which comprised of a blonde haired girl and an indian friend and some nPcs that would make cameos at recess. Everything was fine and dandy, by this point in my life I was content with being alone but I would still have hope that one day one of my crushes would like me back (jfl at my subhuman ass.)
Anyways one day this blonde haired girl randomly asks me if I was still cool with her, I said to her yes why? She tells me because she thought I heard the news about her rejecting me, I still remember my heart dropping and not even playing for the rest of the recess, I was so ugly I had gotten rejected without even being interested in the woman beyond platonically. Anyway things went back to normal but were never quite the same until she ended up leaving and we hadn’t reunited until the summer before 10th grade. I found out she lived like right down the street (as I bounced around the suburbs and city at this point but was still living with my family last summer) so I decided we’d smoke and converse about life to try and catchup. I still remember how awkward it was, from one moment her telling me how she went to the literal MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS to her sucking my meat right in the middle of the park. {For context she transformed from some aryan stacy to a sort of goth setup with black hair which was hot but unsettling} Anyway fast forward some past the summer and I already knew I wouldn’t ltr this woman but she invited me over to her house at like 3 am, and it was pretty daunting, but I had sex with her in her guest bedroom before sneaking off back home.

Anyway things were going good and I was having a great life, smoking weed having fun with friends and then eventually after another blackpill moment made me take ascension serious, quitting weed and focusing on school. Homecoming comes around I had gotten in trouble for smoking weed with my friend as I was sneaking out and had met up with the Russian chick who was now goth and a couple friends, (BOTH OF WHICH ORBITED HER AND I WAS ALL THE STOPPED THEM EXPECT A THREAD REGARDING BLACKPILL ON THIS AS ONE OF THEM DECIDED TO LTR HER). I found out that this girl was asked by one of my “friends” to go who was LTn, not only was I mtn at the time but I heightmogged and statusmogged him, so when I said I wanted to go we had a big conversation where I gaslit her about trying to spin plates. What happened next was insane.

TLDR: For context I was the only boy asked to homecoming, and notice how not as many people cared until ALL of my friends that liked to hang out in this foyer realized she was asking me out. I knew I didn’t want to go to hoco with her but she was genuinely mentally insane so I couldn’t say no in front of everybody. I also didn’t respect the blackpill of the situation so I decided to not go with her, she stopped speaking to me after a couple weeks of me inviting her to parties that I didn’t go to and she LtR who I thought was my friend but he stopped speaking to me as well.

THE BEST WOMEN ALWAYS UPGRADE WHETHER IN THE END OR WHENEVER THEY THINK THEY HAVE THE CHANCE

And jfl I was mtn here so don’t judge but I went with the boiiiis
Resized952022100895190401

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, ReadBooksEveryday, flippasav and 6 others
I don’t think there’s a single blackpill comeback story with receipts that matches this.

“I was mtn”
Send a pic of you now chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, ReadBooksEveryday, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Tyrone activities

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 29581
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 29155 and slayer69
Mirin

• Woah
Tyrone gets approached while you rot in your room.

• +1
@Jamaldickjavontus @nigtard lifefuel for blackcels, since you guys are uninitiated (which will effect your psyche) I will make a JBB mechanical thread.

It all originated in elementary school, where blackpill was daunting over my life and I didn’t even know it yet, it took me until the end of middle school to understand why I wasn’t able to have a relationship but I was already slightly content in the situation. Back in my elementary school days, I had a small friend group which comprised of a blonde haired girl and an indian friend and some nPcs that would make cameos at recess. Everything was fine and dandy, by this point in my life I was content with being alone but I would still have hope that one day one of my crushes would like me back (jfl at my subhuman ass.)
Anyways one day this blonde haired girl randomly asks me if I was still cool with her, I said to her yes why? She tells me because she thought I heard the news about her rejecting me, I still remember my heart dropping and not even playing for the rest of the recess, I was so ugly I had gotten rejected without even being interested in the woman beyond platonically. Anyway things went back to normal but were never quite the same until she ended up leaving and we hadn’t reunited until the summer before 10th grade. I found out she lived like right down the street (as I bounced around the suburbs and city at this point but was still living with my family last summer) so I decided we’d smoke and converse about life to try and catchup. I still remember how awkward it was, from one moment her telling me how she went to the literal MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS to her sucking my meat right in the middle of the park. {For context she transformed from some aryan stacy to a sort of goth setup with black hair which was hot but unsettling} Anyway fast forward some past the summer and I already knew I wouldn’t ltr this woman but she invited me over to her house at like 3 am, and it was pretty daunting, but I had sex with her in her guest bedroom before sneaking off back home.
View attachment 2305383
Anyway things were going good and I was having a great life, smoking weed having fun with friends and then eventually after another blackpill moment made me take ascension serious, quitting weed and focusing on school. Homecoming comes around I had gotten in trouble for smoking weed with my friend as I was sneaking out and had met up with the Russian chick who was now goth and a couple friends, (BOTH OF WHICH ORBITED HER AND I WAS ALL THE STOPPED THEM EXPECT A THREAD REGARDING BLACKPILL ON THIS AS ONE OF THEM DECIDED TO LTR HER). I found out that this girl was asked by one of my “friends” to go who was LTn, not only was I mtn at the time but I heightmogged and statusmogged him, so when I said I wanted to go we had a big conversation where I gaslit her about trying to spin plates. What happened next was insane.
View attachment 2305388
TLDR: For context I was the only boy asked to homecoming, and notice how not as many people cared until ALL of my friends that liked to hang out in this foyer realized she was asking me out. I knew I didn’t want to go to hoco with her but she was genuinely mentally insane so I couldn’t say no in front of everybody. I also didn’t respect the blackpill of the situation so I decided to not go with her, she stopped speaking to me after a couple weeks of me inviting her to parties that I didn’t go to and she LtR who I thought was my friend but he stopped speaking to me as well.

THE BEST WOMEN ALWAYS UPGRADE WHETHER IN THE END OR WHENEVER THEY THINK THEY HAVE THE CHANCE

View attachment 2305391
you where never a subhuman or incel you fucked a bitch in 9th grade summer? lol

• +1
Good Morning Love GIF by ircha_gram

I'm Glad You enjoyed it.

• Love it
your a looksmaxer not a involuntary celibate
that was in my lurking days, i lurked for a year and a half before joining was incel until 9th grade summer once I was Mtn.

thats why i identify with real ascenders only

You’ve never been ugly and you’re tall? Your face isn’t even mid bro you’re Tyrone

• So Sad
View attachment 2305383
View attachment 2305388

View attachment 2305391
Even if it is a brag thread congrats

• +1
@ceo @drop @ireadbookseveryday @ascension @slayer69 @Manu le coq @Skywalker @Manu le coq
Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing
Blud wrote “I read books everyday” 💀💀☠️💀💀 @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday