The most coping iraqi on this forum

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
This guy is somehow suffering from inferiority complex. He keeps stalking my old posts. And calls himself "white".

He also thinks that i am a legit 5'2.

Iraqis are really mental deficient.

@TRUE_CEL wdy think of this guy who LARPs as a white person while being a mudskin iraqi.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230207-145806.jpg
    Screenshot_20230207-145806.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 17872
This guy is somehow suffering from inferiority complex. He keeps stalking my old posts. And calls himself "white".

He also thinks that i am a legit 5'2.

Iraqis are really mental deficient.

@TRUE_CEL wdy think of this guy who LARPs as a white person while being a mudskin iraqi.

Aawww hell naw, why is one bhai (OP) fightin one dude I'm cool with (ASSyrian).

Let's clear up a few misconceptions here: @π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« OP is actually 6'2", he is just trolling. OP is a mogger. Facially he's also good-looking.

And OP, @π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« he doesn't consider himself white as in being European, he means white-passing. I have seen his pictures and I don't think he looks white in the sense of being European, he would still be seen as an ethnic if he were to go to Western Europe.

Time to make up, boyos.

One more thing, I bet those Afghan Taliban dudes be thinkin that Blackmandatraveller's (black man in the video) is a Punjabi. :feelskek:

• Love it
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Let's clear up a few misconceptions here: @π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« OP is actually 6'2", he is just trolling. OP is a mogger. Facially he's also good-looking.

And OP, @π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« he doesn't consider himself white as in being European, he means white-passing. I have seen his pictures and I don't think he looks white in the sense of being European, he would still be seen as an ethnic if he were to go to Western Europe.

Time to make up, boyos.

One more thing, I bet those Afghan Taliban dudes be thinkin that Blackmandatraveller's (black man in the video) is a Punjabi. :feelskek:
Jfl

Ffs I spent last hour watching the dudes videos and thinking β€œI bet these mfers be thinking hes Punjabi”. And also β€œJFL at people calling Afghans curries because I would definitely stand out as an outsider there being a curry myself.”

• +1
I never called myself white, I'm always going to identify as arab no matter how I look, and in no way I'm white as in european

I'm pale if that is bothering you but I don't care how a persons look but you were just white washing aghanis so much

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut and justinzayn
Ffs I spent last hour watching the dudes videos and thinking β€œI bet these mfers be thinking hes Punjabi”. And also β€œJFL at people calling Afghans curries because I would definitely stand out as an outsider there being a curry myself.”
I dont have a problem with him but he keeps shitting on pashtuns unprovoked.
I never called myself white, I'm always going to identify as arab no matter how I look, and in no way I'm white as in european

I'm pale if that is bothering you but I don't care how a persons look but you were just white washing aghanis so much
I havent whitewashed any pashtuns. You will always see me shitting on white people. Why do you think i would whitewash pashtuns? I am literally a cumskin hater.

Time to make up, boyos.

I'm not just cool with you I'm your brother in Islam

I personally felt the guilt of saying so much racist shit for trolling
but I would like to draw a truce that from now me and @ascendedd should stop this bs for the sake of @TRUE_CEL

I DONT CONSIDER MYSELF WHITE, BUT I'M NOT DARK EITHER, not that I have a problem with that (other than the entire world and women favours whites over other groups and this is just the truth)

@Xangsane was white washing the fuck out of them but you kept reposting pic of extremely dark southern Iraqis when I don't have any connection to them, they are totally different genetically
I have 52 other genetic groups which I'm more genetically closer to than to Iraqi arabs and the includes my own too

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Michael Myers, justinzayn and 1 other person

but I would like to draw a truce that from now me and @ascendedd should stop this bs for the sake of @TRUE_CEL

I DONT CONSIDER MYSELF WHITE, BUT I'M NOT DARK EITHER, not that I have a problem with that (other than the entire world and women favours whites over other groups and this is just the truth)

@Xangsane was white washing the fuck out of them but you kept reposting pic of extremely dark southern Iraqis when I don't have any connection to them, they are totally different genetically
I have 52 other genetic groups which I'm more genetically closer to than to Iraqi arabs and the includes my own too
As long as you are feeling guilt. Thats fine. You were just shitting on pashtuns unprovoked. I was making fun of cumskins and then you were sharing pics of pashtuns.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
As long as you are feeling guilt. Thats fine. You were just shitting on pashtuns unprovoked. I was making fun of cumskins and then you were sharing pics of pashtuns.
my only actuals posts are only guides or I'm commenting on the moneymaxxing section other than it's just trolling dawg
you know cum is what makes a fetus as opposed to the other slur

my only actuals posts are only guides or I'm commenting on the moneymaxxing section other than it's just trolling dawg
It wasnt trolling at one point. You were legit saying "pray for me and my prophet". Ur just pushing people away from islam and on day of judgement, you cant call it as "trolling". You will be held answerable to Allah

It wasnt trolling at one point. You were legit saying "pray for me and my prophet". Ur just pushing people away from islam and on day of judgement, you cant call it as "trolling". You will be held answerable to Allah
tell me what does Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡Ω… Ψ΅Ω„ ΨΉΩ„Ω‰ Ω…Ψ­Ω…Ψ― ΩˆΨΉΩ„Ω‰ Ψ§Ω„ Ω…Ψ­Ω…Ψ―
mean?
you're asking god to have mercy on Muhammed and his descendants
you were speaking ill of arabs so I said so

mean?
So? Its his for family. Nothing wrong with it. Just because someone has 1% arab dna in his blood doesn't mean he is part of his family.
And i havent spoken ill of arabs, my guy. But if ur gon be racist, i am gon be racist too. And i dont even care about whether ur arab or not.

• +1
I dont have a problem with him but he keeps shitting on pashtuns unprovoked.
There is no need to shit on Afghans, Assyrian Warrior. Sure there are insufferable cunts but plenty of good folks I’m sure are there too.

• +1

Thanks for this response bhai. I appreciate it a lot. Indeed you are a brother in religion too.

@ascendedd he wants a truce, accept it bhai, it’s the best thing to do. Let’s all get along. πŸ₯°

• +1
So? Its his for family. Nothing wrong with it. Just because someone has 1% arab dna in his blood doesn't mean he is part of his family.
And i havent spoken ill of arabs, my guy. But if ur gon be racist, i am gon be racist too. And i dont even care about whether ur arab or not.
I'm Hashemite whom every member of my tribe has a certifacte of my lineage from the Jordanian Hashemite association of the Ashraaf, you Iranians, aghans, paki call it sayyed which translates to literally master

again I'm not setting the rules here, thats why the language is so crucial on knowing Islam, and Hashemites follow paternal lineage not autosomal test even if I turned around to be 0% arab

you mocked arab calling them sand niggers

You remind me of the β€œscholar” who came to my house because I have germophobia and he asked me if I would be grossed out if someone were to throw semen on me and expected me to say I wouldn’t be. :lul: He had the most serious look on his face too. Some local Pakistani imam or whatever. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 17872 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
There is no need to shit on Afghans, Assyrian Warrior. Sure there are insufferable cunts but plenty of good folks I’m sure are there too.
panjabi x Iraqi alliance when??????

• JFL
mean?
It’s in the past now boys. Let’s leave it. From now on, no racist comments to any ethnic group that is a follower of Islam. Only poopjabis are the exception, fire away at them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
You remind me of the β€œscholar” who came to my house because I have germophobia and he asked me if I would be grossed out if someone were to throw semen on me and expected me to say I wouldn’t be. :lul: He had the most serious look on his face too. Some local Pakistani imam or whatever. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I had a relative who had OCD and his story is literally the same as yours

• Woah
Fuck, bhai, I just stopped identifying as Poopjabi since last month and now you say this. 😫😫😫
Akhi I'll be the first to accept you as arab if you wish to be so
Arab is just an identity card but the lineage is crucial, so you won't be just 'arab' you would always have a foriegn origin like alot of arabs in the arab world ie most of them tbh

• Woah
Assyrian warrior could pass as mediterranean . He does have better pheno than me and im from Iraq too.

• Love it
Thanks for this response bhai. I appreciate it a lot. Indeed you are a brother in religion too.

@ascendedd he wants a truce, accept it bhai, it’s the best thing to do. Let’s all get along. πŸ₯°
Sorry fam, sure i will do truce but i wont respect him.
I'm Hashemite whom every member of my tribe has a certifacte of my lineage from the Jordanian Hashemite association of the Ashraaf, you Iranians, aghans, paki call it sayyed which translates to literally master

again I'm not setting the rules here, thats why the language is so crucial on knowing Islam, and Hashemites follow paternal lineage not autosomal test even if I turned around to be 0% arab

you mocked arab calling them sand niggers
None of that matters, your country iraq is currently suffering from poverty just as mine. Being from the lineage of our prophet doesnt mean anything anymore when our entire region is fucked by the white man. We are literally their boot lickers. I respect Turks to the degree that up until now they have done alot of things for Islam but yet they dont show it off. They were the biggest muslim empire. Majority of scientists from golden age were persians and afghans. What have the arabs done for Islam in past few centuries despite being from prophet's lineage? Bat shit. You guys fucked over ottoman empire, and then fucked over palestine too. While accepting israel as a country. Lets not forget the 5 days war where israel beat 5 arab countries in few days and the entire muslim ummah nose was cut off infront of the white race and up until now, we are suffering due to the arabs cowardice. You guys are literally nothing anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Arab is just an identity card but the lineage is crucial, so you won't be just 'arab' you would always have a foriegn origin like alot of arabs in the arab world ie most of them tbh
I became aware that it’s pretty much a linguistic group rather than genetics based. There is a caste in South Asia and they claim descent from the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) they are named Syed or Sayyid. The Arab world is genetically very diverse. An Arab from Levantine is different from an Arab from the Gulf. πŸ˜ƒ

who cares. No need to fight over one`s ethnicites. We are all caucasians after all (Western eurasians). Our enemies are blacks and east asians so stop fighting each other and get some common sense

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Sorry fam, sure i will do truce but i wont respect him.
As long as we get a truce going on!
See above; OP will accept a truce. 😬

• JFL
How did he respond to the imam? I just started laughing uncontrollably. :feelskek:

My friend who was outside heard me laughing from the inside. @ascendedd
I didn't ask him since I didn't want to bother him
since I fully known Ive known his Iman was the only thing keeping him from killing himself so I didn't want to tarnish the repuation of the Sheikh even more

hes now working in IT, freelancing and going to the gym, he will soon engage too
this is why I'm telling you there is more that is awaiting you don't surrender to failure or you will just prove determenism to be right
I have hope in you bruv

• Love it
who cares. No need to fight over one`s ethnicites. We are all caucasians after all (Western eurasians). Our enemies are blacks and east asians so stop fighting each other and get some common sense
What? No.

• JFL
Brown war

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I didn't ask him since I didn't want to bother him
since I fully known Ive known his Iman was the only thing keeping him from killing himself so I didn't want to tarnish the repuation of the Sheikh even more

hes now working in IT, freelancing and going to the gym, he will soon engage too
this is why I'm telling you there is more that is awaiting you don't surrender to failure or you will just prove determenism to be right
I have hope in you bruv
I am glad to hear he’s doing better! The reason I didn’t kill myself was family & imān. But even family is temporary. So I don’t know how I will be coping in a few decades. May God help me.

• So Sad
Assyrian warrior could pass as mediterranean . He does have better pheno than me and im from Iraq too.
thanks akhi, ascension is always waiting for you
when I first saw you, you legit looked like a cypriot guy I've known in the UK (I've told you this before}
but I'm more eastern/northern shifted than to a mediterranean

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 23157
I am glad to hear he’s doing better! The reason I didn’t kill myself was family & imān. But even family is temporary. So I don’t know how I will be coping in a few decades. May God help me.
do things that make your future self appretiate what you have done
this is the only way of actually valuing your life and respecting your self

• +1
Brown war
a bunch of idiots. They are all caucasians but act like they so different lol. Meanwhile blacks and east asians are stealing caucasian women from behind while these clueless idiots are killing and fighting each other because of superiorty complexes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • Love it
We probably need a different thread to talk further. ☺️

I shall create it. Because your username is difficult to tag, I suggest you find it yourself in Off-topic. :p I will post it right now.
waiting for it bruv

• Love it
a bunch of idiots. They are all caucasians but act like they so different lol. Meanwhile blacks and east asians are stealing caucasian women from behind while these clueless idiots are killing and fighting each other because of superiorty complexes
a nafri isn't the same as a pashtun even tho they may look the same
they are genetically further from a dane to a sicilian x 3.2

• JFL
I fucked his mother too hard when he was still in her belly now he’s a retarded fuck!

• JFL
who cares bro. Do you see africans fighting against each other because of their ethnicity? lol. Treat your neighbouring countries like brothers and make sure to keep your foids safe from subhuman africans
12227004 10152849762944058 1258918736650389133 n
I dont think they're going to fight danish stacies

I fucked his mother too hard when he was still in her belly now he’s a retarded fuck!
Consider Hammudi a dead man
Hannibal Lecter Killer GIF

• WTF
Reactions: BearBoy
  • Woah