The most cucked thing I ever did

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Was playing guitar for my oneitis. We were hanging out and at some point, she saw some some students jamming on the streets. She said "We will do this too!".

A few days later, I took my guitar, picked her up with the car and we headed to the city. We went to the beach area and sat on a bench. There weren't many people around only some couples who were too busy making out/touching to pay attention (major sui fuel if you go there alone).

I started playing but because I was too high inhib I didn't do vocals, only instrumentals which were pretty complex anyway.

Shes remarked stuff like "This is so hard!", "Ok, you are good", "You can play without looking?".

I played Steve Vai, Dream Theater, Foo Fighters, Creed, Placebo, Incubus, SOAD, my songs, some flamenco solos, some Marty Friedman stuff and the only thing she seemed to enjoy was some basic chord strumming I did at some point. Everything else sounded "difficult" to her.

I should have done vocals but it would be cringe and since she wasn't a gf or anything, they would go have gone to a waste really. Why sing for a girl that doesn't have sex with you?

Just imagine singing stuff like Everlong or Every me Every you while looking at her. I loved her, but that shit is cringe and awkward af. Her boyfriends didn't do this shit to fuck her. Just be gl is the key everything else is cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
cope
@Tony agree?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Cuck

• +1
Reactions: androidcel