The most dangerous things in crypto

$Abomination

$Abomination

Banned
Are echo chambers.

I've seen people lose their souls in crypto.

XRP community has been waiting on a "7 year consolidation triangular pattern" for a very long time. They believe "the longer the consolidation, the bigger the breakout". Ironically it's a market cap giant that just gets inflated into oblivion by massive unlocks.

But people are waiting for a "historic moonshot"
When I first learned about XRP I couldn't believe it was still able to go sideways with its tokenomics. Then I see people shilling it as better than Bitcoin on Twitter and at first I thought it was trolls.

Then I realized these people were SERIOUS I was like holy shit! These retards just keep putting money into this inflationary shitcoin giant. They can't accept the time loss of their HODL.

Another example is the Pi Network project. I actually participated in this for a very long time, and was waiting a long time for their airdrop. They never airdropped. Or rather they have but it's in steps and some migrated and some haven't, and the coins are unsellable. Just a huge mess. Anyways, I don't believe Pi will ever go into open mainnet and be tradeable. But people have been waiting 5 years for all that.

You can lose your soul waiting on dead end projects. It's actually quite scary to look at. It's like you're looking at dead people.

Remember in crypto you can lose money but you can also lose time, through an unsuccessful HODL (or anticipation airdrop). You can let your money go to zero it's not big deal. But one thing you don't want to do is let your time go to zero. Cut your time losses and abandon dead end projects.

Dnrd + 0 + kys + I rep mog you + account created in: Allahabad