The most delusional user here: the BULL

D

Deleted member 15468

Kraken
do you think @the BULL really thinks he's a chad or is he just trolling? He looks like dogshit, under average 100%

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, \/orman, Deleted member 22126 and 17 others
Posts6Reputation3Points1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 8608
leave the man alone hes had enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person
Who cares? Why do y'all feel the need to tell him he's delusional?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, zayn_brah and Deleted member 9801
Not good looking aesthetically but he is 6'5 and looks good enough to be chad status in real life with that height and frame and skull.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 20370
Most delusional user is rabid rosaries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 18153
GL users don't have to try to prove themselves on a forum and continually insult other users.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, incel194012940, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
Not good looking aesthetically but he is 6'5 and looks good enough to be chad status in real life with that height and frame and skull.
u're delusional if you think that

his frame doesn't look special, and height alone doesnt do shit

it only helps if you dont look like trash, but he does

i swear if i saw this guy in RL i would immediately think: hes ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
GL users don't have to try to prove themselves on a forum and continually insult other users.
Legit, you never see salludon and amnesia and arvid do that.

its not really that serious

he was joking/fucking around , the old bull was never like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
He’s roughly Chadlite territory especially if he isn’t frauding height

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, BoneDensity and Deleted member 15468
they are also all extremely vanilla users, dont have that much charisma, tbh

boring personalities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
u're delusional if you think that

his frame doesn't look special, and height alone doesnt do shit

it only helps if you dont look like trash, but he does

i swear if i saw this guy in RL i would immediately think: hes ugly
You would think but he would makeout with girls and fuck them in club settings easily, to not be attractive at 6'5, one has to be ugly AF and he is average facially.

Made me chuckle

Salluhoe uses 50 Instagram beauty filters on his every picture, looking like a tranny that just learnt how to put on makeup

Amnidget is a 5’8 man child who wears heels to be able to talk to people his age

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22126, incel194012940 and 6 others
brain : 0
which abused dog are you?
do you know my history on those forums?? then STFU. you idiots wanted to gaslight me into thinking i was an incel

do you know my history on those forums?? then STFU. you idiots wanted to gaslight me into thinking i was an incel
You admitted being an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Niklaus Mikaelson
people keep barking for him so he's doing something right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153 and the BULL
You would think but he would makeout with girls and fuck them in club settings easily, to not be attractive at 6'5, one has to be ugly AF and he is average facially.
nope, idk where u're getting this from, if hes claiming that hes larping

I've seen guys like him in clubs, he stands out like a lighttower but not in a good way, one could argue that 6'5 is too tall to be optimal and additionally to that he looks like an ogre, i dont get how you can rate him average

seems like you havent been clubbing much in your life

he has a shit body, judging from pics too, if he had a good body maybe he could get a woman once in a full moon, but surely not looking like that

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity, zayn_brah, Deleted member 18931 and 2 others

I've seen guys like him in clubs, he stands out like a lighttower but not in a good way, one could argue that 6'5 is too tall to be optimal and additionally to that he looks like an ogre, i dont get how you can rate him average

he has a shit body, judging from pics too, if he had a good body maybe he could get a woman once in a full moon, but surely not looking like that
He would be ignored at a club, jfl at thinking girls will like you just because you are really tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22037 and Deleted member 15468
Not even sure who he is, although I have noticed an increase in fake chads on here recently lol.
People try to start threads and be like amnesia etc trying to be all narcy and try to make all the losers jealous, but these guys aren't chads at all and it just comes off as cringe. Just making up fake stories, and occasionally getting some snaps from girls etc that doesn't mean shit. All young girls give that out like candy!
There's only a few legit chads here

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 17448, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person

I legit haven't except in Vietnam and Mumbai (JFL), so my experience from that is being tall and white is enough for face to not matter

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
brain : 0
which abused dog are you?

yeah this guy is OG. used to be one of the coolest users but his little narcy experiment for shits and giggles went out of control

yeah this guy is OG. used to be one of the coolest users but his little narcy experiment for shits and giggles went out of control
he was never one of the coolest users, lmao

he's only become popular here because forum Indians can relate to him

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 22037
I legit haven't except in Vietnam and Mumbai (JFL), so my experience from that is being tall and white is enough for face to not matter
thats why youre wrong

ive been clubbin every weekend since I was 15, probably been there 300 times or something

I know what im talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
JFL itt incels who i mog by 1.5 PSL talking about me LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
JFL itt incels who i mog by 1.5 PSL talking about me LMAO
you mog no one, not even the average street guy

how can you be this delusional and disconnected from reality

be honest with yourself and look at your profile picture, youre not even average looking, youre legit ugly

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
you mog no one, not even the average street guy

how can you be this delusional and disconnected from reality

be honest with yourself and look at your profile picture, youre not even average looking, youre legit ugly
ok girls from tinder think otherwise
girls irl think otherwise
everyone else think otherwise only you incels say that i must "look at my face" LMAO that's something that who gets no bitches should do

ok girls from tinder think otherwise
girls irl think otherwise
everyone else think otherwise only you incels say that i must "look at my face" LMAO that's something that who gets no bitches should do
jfl at calling me incel,

you would cut your left arm off to get the tinder stats and amount of girls drooling over me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and the BULL
jfl at calling me incel,

you would cut your left arm off to get the tinder stats and amount of girls drooling over me
I doubt Someone so successful would have to make an alt to troll me

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic and ManletBlackcel
And First post Is about me :lul::lul::lul:
oh so you're stupid too? now it makes more sense why youre delusional

you just had to look at my profile 1 time to see this isnt my first post dumbass

oh so you're stupid too? now it makes more sense why youre delusional

you just had to look at my profile 1 time to see this isnt my first post dumbass
Lol be glad you're talking with me i'm not wasting additional time for you LMAO 20 posts and you're already talking about me. If you are thompsonz Is ok otherwise fuck off

Lol be glad you're talking with me i'm not wasting additional time for you LMAO 20 posts and you're already talking about me. If you are thompsonz Is ok otherwise fuck off

have you ever kissed a girl

ITT (In this thread) : Estrogenic drama n mental illness

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
do you think @the BULL really thinks he's a chad or is he just trolling? He looks like dogshit, under average 100%
I mog your deformed chin ass loser. Keep making threads about me. Who the fuck are you, the shit of my shit? Look at this fucking people Bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15468