The most depressing shit ever is to have been a cute kid ruined by puberty

Matrix88

Matrix88

sensitive ND guy
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Posts
8,009
Reputation
11,306
Happened to me, it's so brutal

My family, specially my mom, loves to talk abt cute pictures from when I was a kid

They love pointing out how cute I looked, and how my hair was beautiful. SINCE ALL THEY REALLY CARE IS ABOUT GOOD GENES, NOTHING ELSE REALLY MATTERS THAT MUCH LMAO :ROFLMAO:

At least now I'm looking way better than last year, I look like a normie once again... but when I was balding and looking subhuman, hearing those comments made me cry so much
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joeseminate and roymustang
Life is so cruel, damn
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joeseminate
Happened to me, it's so brutal

My family, specially my mom, loves to talk abt cute pictures from when I was a kid

They love pointing out how cute I looked, and how my hair was beautiful. SINCE ALL THEY REALLY CARE IS ABOUT GOOD GENES, NOTHING ELSE REALLY MATTERS THAT MUCH LMAO :ROFLMAO:

At least now I'm looking way better than last year, I look like a normie once again... but when I was balding and looking subhuman, hearing those comments made me cry so much
I was the ugly fat retard growing up so I can't relate i was fed froot loops and burger king my childhood :feelstastyman:
 
I used to have blonde hair and very fair skin. Well, I didn't exactly turn out worse, but I had wanted to stay that way.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88

Similar threads

Drapids
Replies
13
Views
104
Drapids
Drapids
Morgan
Replies
2
Views
15
Morgan
Morgan
superogar
Replies
4
Views
49
superogar
superogar
Αlchemy
Replies
20
Views
129
vepk
V
Fridx
Replies
35
Views
322
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top